Student Stuff for Y36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegeta x Euthalia: I do believe that you have done that now, so we can have them meet up, maybe in the Gryffindor common room? She can see him sulking and try to go over to help out? I can start this to make it easier! Probably after the one with Elio, Rowan and him. Theirs will be on the train, which I can start that one too.

Goku x Rowan: Goku would want to give her some space until she feels a little better anyway. It is far more likely that she would need to approach him, versus the other way around.

Natia/Aaren x Chrys: Aaren is going to have a couple of short term things, so she can flirt between the times, and Natia is free all around I think, or if not, then I can squeeze some snogging time of course.

Puff girls: Awesome! When can we start this, and who?

Kalif x Mary Lou: I never expected it to happen either but it was so cool! Kalif will be a little colder after his own break due to his training, but he will be still up to doing whatever he needed. I cannot wait for another rp!

Beau x Mary Lou: Sweet! I can start this sometime over the week if you like?

Wade x Mary Lou: Perhaps maybe week 3 into the school year? Beau can talk about him, so she might recognize him by the description? Also, Wade is great at sign language, so he could teach her as well!

Jett x the boys: Of course! After the Mckenna boys, maybe?

Mckenna boys: Want me to start this one? Cause I can and will

Peyton x Hadley: Who wants to start this while break is still happening?

Inanna x Saoirse: Once they are sorted, we can play them out. They might even be in the same house!
You can start the one for Rowan/Elio/Vegeta as soon as you want to, so we can make sure to finish it before things happen. It won't be a long one, they wouldn't be very welcoming to him, but long enough for him to hear about Elsie.

VegetaxEuthalia: You can start this one when you're ready too! She'd approach him because she thought he was interesting, but she's not the most sociable of people. She does have some experience with death though.

Goku x Rowan: -On Hold-

Natia/Aaren x Chrys: We can do these pretty much as we want to, mention in role-plays and such too? They'd know each other a little bit probably since they've been going to school together for a few years now.

Puff girls: I can start this when term officially starts :D

Kalif x Mary Lou: Might be nice to have her check in with Kalif, want to be friendly with him? Ask about his holidays and stuff, I dunno, she's slowly getting better at handling things given she's seeing Maria for counselling pretty regularly.

Beau x Mary Lou: Whenever!

Wade x Mary Lou: Sounds like a good plan to me!

Jett x the boys: Ye!

Mckenna boys: I love you

Peyton x Hadley: I will

Inanna x Saoirse: Woo!

You can start the one for Rowan/Elio/Vegeta as soon as you want to, so we can make sure to finish it before things happen. It won't be a long one, they wouldn't be very welcoming to him, but long enough for him to hear about Elsie.

VegetaxEuthalia: You can start this one when you're ready too! She'd approach him because she thought he was interesting, but she's not the most sociable of people. She does have some experience with death though.

Goku x Rowan: -On Hold-

Natia/Aaren x Chrys: We can do these pretty much as we want to, mention in role-plays and such too? They'd know each other a little bit probably since they've been going to school together for a few years now.

Puff girls: I can start this when term officially starts :D

Kalif x Mary Lou: Might be nice to have her check in with Kalif, want to be friendly with him? Ask about his holidays and stuff, I dunno, she's slowly getting better at handling things given she's seeing Maria for counselling pretty regularly.

Beau x Mary Lou: Whenever!

Wade x Mary Lou: Sounds like a good plan to me!

Jett x the boys: Ye!

Mckenna boys: I love you

Peyton x Hadley: I will

Inanna x Saoirse: Woo!
I put strikes through ones on hold, or already done. For the Natia and Aaren and Chrys, I can start that one sometime soon, maybe one at a time. I shall start the one for Beau, Kalif and Wade for Mary Lou since it makes sense for her to approach them. Inanna and Saoirse are not in the same house, but we can rp them meeting up shortly after the feast. I have an idea so I will start it.

Let's see, Abigail would probably be interesting with Grace, Peyton, Kirsten or Jade. The others would likely try to tear her apart with their views... I'll let you decide between the four! Or all, at different times of course.
I think Abigail & Peyton would probably work best. Abby is also a little bit anxious since while she's excited and curious about the magical world it's entirely new to her & she has no idea what to expect. She doesn't really let it show but she'd probably open up a bit to someone similar to her. Did you want to start something or should I?

I think Abigail & Peyton would probably work best. Abby is also a little bit anxious since while she's excited and curious about the magical world it's entirely new to her & she has no idea what to expect. She doesn't really let it show but she'd probably open up a bit to someone similar to her. Did you want to start something or should I?
If you could start something, I would love it.

TITAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Jai x Anyone: My baby needs more plots in general really. And someone that will not bump into him.. xD He's nice... I promise... Totally not a mini-Liam.... He needs a friend Tita!!
Corey x Anyone (or Riku or Videl): Literally anyone because my baby will literally approach anyone. He's friendly like that but he's kinda dense. It'd be fun to give him friends or enemies.. Or we could just stuff him in a rp with Riku.... Or Videl... xD
Misa x Hades: Misa considers him that weird, creepy acquaintance so it'd be fun to see them interacts more...
Feli x Lauden: They should go exploring sometimes...
Sawyer x Friends: Are they even classified as friends? xD Nevertheless they had some pretty interesting conversations. Could also do Sawyer and Amarantha...
Elysia x Wade or Kalif: I think either of these would result in pretty fun roleplays. Well, maybe not so fun for Kalif but since Elysia is just one big ball of energy it should be interesting either way.
Ryan x Kirsten: I think it'll be fun to try out if these two can be friends. Ryan Woodlock is energetic and is not afraid to try things out - reason why he landed into Ravenclaw in the first place. He doesn't get offended easily either since his siblings could be some real smart a**es if they wanted to be. Should also be easy to have them interact since they're in the same house
Zara x Corvus: I think this would be an interesting roleplay, while Zara is insecure and relatively quiet since she's not entirely comfortable being in Hogwarts, Corvus is unashamed and has a dark humor. It would be interesting to see how Zara responds to this since while she could exchange banters with her brother, how she interacts with others, especially those in her house, is still sort of up in the air.

Puff girls: Yassss, bondinggggg maybe with @Elysia Freecss too?
I'm also down for this xD

So I forgot to do Peyton and Hadley and we won't have time now, but I'll start something in the school, Hadley would come and check on her sis and see how she's holding up, so I'll do that soon. Same with Zennon and Grace since I just couldn't get around to starting it.

Puff girls I have an idea for so I'm getting to that too and Mary Lou can bring Kalif some sugar free cookies since she's looking for something to take her mind off of Luxen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back