I think selene is already feeling a pent up wrath from bell so let’s not do that one until someone has cooled down a tad. But did you want to to start something for iris. And if so where?
But Mia the sweet sweet conflict :r let them fight!

I'm not sure who would be better for Iris, do you have a preference between Elvera and Selene?

@Amber Chou Wilson
I don’t know how it would go. I mean it was a year ago and bell seemed to rebound hard and fast. Though maybe something to do with their recent fall out.
i was thinking selene but elvera would be interesting. She hasn’t had that much interaction with students for a while.

@Amber Chou Wilson
I don’t know how it would go. I mean it was a year ago and bell seemed to rebound hard and fast. Though maybe something to do with their recent fall out.
i was thinking selene but elvera would be interesting. She hasn’t had that much interaction with students for a while.
For the record, I don't think Jasper would really bring up the Nell thing specifically it's just one of the reasons he doesn't really like Selene, and I figure that's an interesting dynamic to explore.

I think Elvera could be interesting. Iris might be a bit less willing to talk about her divination struggles with a prof, but if she can get her to open up it could be very intriguing I feel.

Oh do not much has changed between them them.
hmm selene. Ravenclaw tower. Fairly late at night?

Louis Alcott if it's okay with you he will be the best buddy for Bern both 1st year Gryffindor

Last edited:
Oh do not much has changed between them them.
hmm selene. Ravenclaw tower. Fairly late at night?
Probably not, but it's been years since we RPed them and the Nell thing probably did change their dynamic, that's why you brought it up right? I figure it could be an interesting plot still.

And I thought we were heading to Iris and Elvera xD but Selene is fine too! I'm happywith that.

Louis Alcott if its okay with you he will be best budy for Bern both 1st year Gryffindor
We can definitely see how they get along. I'm sure they can be friends! There's an open topic in the Gryffindor dorm right now.

Oh, right, that’s what happens when I am half asleep. iris and elvera adandoned classroom? Iris could be practicing and elvera finds her?

Probably not, but it's been years since we RPed them and the Nell thing probably did change their dynamic, that's why you brought it up right? I figure it could be an interesting plot still.

And I thought we were heading to Iris and Elvera xD but Selene is fine too! I'm happywith that.

We can definitely see how they get along. I'm sure they can be friends! There's an open topic in the Gryffindor dorm right now.
Can you give me the link then i will join them thanks in advance

Sure, I think that could work. Should I start it then?

And do you want to still do Selene and Jasper? Or not?
I guess having iris start would make more sense in that scenario

And hmm. Maybe yes but wait until they are back at school properly and have some excuse to interact. Maybe being partnered together in class or something.

Hello Daphne can you erase, my previous message in my 3rd year character please....
Hi Rm, I'm not a mod or admin so I can't erase posts, if you want it to be erased you should message staff. But those mistakes happen a lot, no worries! The site sometimes messes up and logs you into the wrong character, so don't worry about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back