Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Fairy Wing Core
For the first time ever, I have a student in each year :o so I figured it would be nice to make a topic for plots this year with all of them. I'll list them down here along with what they need! I'd be happy to plot with anyone so don't hesitate to post.

I'll be focusing on my students for this PD because the new year is starting, but I also have a few other characters in several groups (professors, nurse, ghost, ect) so if you want a plot with any of them, please feel free to ask about it too!

Note: For everyone I have stuff they 'need', but I'm not against plots outside of this if you think of any. It's very possible there are cool plots to be explored I don't even think of.

Seventh Years

Amber Chou Wilson

It's difficult to believe that Amber is in her final year, but she is! Recently made head girl, Amber is very excited about her final year. I wouldn't mind some RPs where she helps out younger students or uses her new badge in some other way. I would also love RPs where she catches up with old friends (or makes new ones!) as this is her last chance at school to do so. I'm eager to RP with her a lot in her final year!

She needs: Friends! Students to help, enemies?

Sixth Years

Odette Harper

Odette lost her mother at the end of last year, and is slowly starting to deal with it. She has changed a lot over the past years, becoming a more mellow and nicer person. I'd like her to make some more friends in the final two years at school, though enemies are always possible as well. Anyone she was mean to in the past would be fun to interact with too.

She needs: Friends! Enemies, Quidditch related plots?

Rose Holland

Rose is a Gryffindor prefect and the daughter of the new minister. She's very friendly and has a lot of friends already, but she can always use more! She's also still not entirely used to the responsibility that comes with her badge, so I would like to explore a plot with that. I'm also very eager to do anything with the fact that she's the daughter of a very prominent political figure.

She needs: Friends! People getting in trouble she can catch? Political interactions

Tristan Collins

Tristan is a Hufflepuff Prefect and not the nicest guy. He is very aware of his reputation, and will do anything to get a better one. He's currently dating October, but that isn't going to last for much longer. He has a lot of complicated feelings about being muggleborn, so anything to do with prejudice would be interesting.

He needs: People to flirt with, any sort of interaction with prejudiced people. Anything really.

Fifth Years

Phoebe Holland

Phoebe is the second oldest Holland sister and someone who enjoys experimenting with magic and science, with little worry for risk. She can be friendly, but can be very arrogant as well if she thinks the other person is less intelligent than her. She's confident going into her OWL year, but may change her tune when the exams are actually there.

She needs: More interactions with people in her year, friends or enemies, anything but romance at the moment.

Sophie Wilson

Sophie is Amber's younger sister and has since recently started getting along with her older sister. She's the new Editor of Hogwarts Monthly, and takes that very seriously. She isn't a fan of Quidditch, which could give her some enemies.

She needs: HM related plots, friends? enemies are likely too.

April Ward

April is a very cheerful, loud and happy person. She can be a little annoying to be around, but is mostly a sweet girl. She's the Hufflepuff seeker, and really wants to do better with Quidditch this year than she did last year. She's very competitive.

She needs: She's always ready to make friends, but I wouldn't mind enemies either. Anything really.

Fourth Years

Fleur van Houten

Fleur is a sporty, fun-loving Gryffindor who really likes magical creatures, especially dragons. From a young age, she knew she wanted to work with these dangerous creatures, and nothing will convince them that they are any less than the coolest. She's usually a fairly relaxed person, easy to get along with, but she can definitely have a bit of a temper. Her little brother is now a first year, and if anyone bullied him she would definitely retaliate. Which may be a fun plot to explore?

She needs: Friends! Enemies, bullies to fight? :p

Theodore Westwick

Theodore's twin is slowly drifting away from him, which Theodore is not happy about. He's usually on his own, feeling very moody and angry at anyone who approaches him. I can't really guarantee any positive interactions with this boy, but it may be fun to clash with him? He gets very nervous around people that are crying or emotional, which could be funny.

He needs: Probably just enemies, but maybe he'll surprise me.

Third Years

Diana Holland

The third Holland sister, and also the meanest. Diana can be very catty and arrogant, as well as a big gossip. But if she wants, she can be nice as well. If you need a bully for a student younger than her, she could definitely do the job. As with her sisters, anything political in relation to their mother would be very interesting too. She's currently dating Edmund Westwick, but she will need future romance as I have no other romantic plans for her currently. Diana is only interested in boys.

She needs: Friends? Enemies, bully victims, future romance!

Emilia Manning

Emilia is Evelyn's younger cousin and very shy and reserved. She hates conflict, and is very bad at handling it. She's a bit of a dreamer and a bit naive, which may make her a good target for bullies. I plan for her to become more confident in the future, but I would like her to maybe face some troubles first because of her shyness.

She needs: Friends, bullies? any sort of conflict

Second Years

Alice Holland

The youngest Holland sister. Alice is very sweet and kind, and a very energetic girl. Being the youngest of four, Alice has been a little sheltered, used to her sisters to protect and guide her. She hates injustice and would confront anyone she saw bullying someone else. She's very active and loves being outside. She's a little young, but I wouldn't mind talking about potential future romances for her. Alice is only interested in boys.

She needs: Friends, enemies would be interesting!

Abian Hunter

Abian is a very energetic boy who loves fun and adventures. He's not often seen without his skateboard, and enjoys spending time outside. He's social and loves to make friends, never hesitating to approach anyone. He's muggleborn and still getting used to the magical world, so he's always grateful to people that can teach him things. He's very protective of his friends, and can act rashly if he thinks its necessary. Abian is also a little young for romance, but I wouldn't mind potential future ideas for it. Abian is bisexual, but he has not realized this yet.

He needs: Friends! Enemies, possible bullies / prejudiced people for conflict

First Years

Jasper Night

Jasper Night is Aurora (Rory) Night's cousin. He's a very loud and obnoxious kid, always getting into trouble He can be very boastful and isn't afraid of lying when it suits him. He makes up stories and generally sticks with them until they are proven wrong. He often doesn't realize how other people are feeling, and can accidentally hurt them because of it.

For Jasper, I will take plot ideas for a bit later in the year a I currently have a lot of threads with him already. But feel free to suggest things for a bit later on!

He needs: to chill (for a bit)

Lars van Houten

Lars is Fleur's little brother, and very different from her. He's quiet and a bit shy, as well as very awkward around other people. Lars tends to speak before he thinks, sometimes saying things that sound strange or even rude. He's very artistic and loves to paint and draw, something he's likely to do a lot while at Hogwarts. I can see him being bullied, though that would probably involve his sister getting very angry at the people doing it.

He needs: Friends! Bullies, people to talk to that might find him odd.

Tyler Lee

Tyler is a character I'm still developing a little, but the general gist of it is that he's a very opportunistic boy. Tyler is very aware of social structures within a school, and tends to try to attach himself to a popular (or likely to be popular) person to be their friend. For now he has attached himself to his roommate Blake Irons, and hopes to become a close friend to him. He's an athletic boy and can be very charming, but he can be mean as well. When he feels like he has the upper hand in a conversation he doesn't shy away from sharing his thoughts, though he tends to avoid doing so with people he feels are 'above' him socially.

He needs: Honestly, any kind of interaction with peers would help me develop him. So anything really!

Hi Daphne! Here are some ideas I had as I read through:

Tristan x Corrine- I asked Rowan for a patrol roleplay with Kauri at some point. Maybe they run across Tristan? I also wouldn't mind just a separate run in with Tristan.

Diana x Jacob - I'd like to see Jacob begin to date a little and it could be interesting if Diana somehow is around to ruin a moment or involve herself in this aspect of his life somehow. :p

Abian x Jacob - I really like their friendship and could see it becoming more when they're both a bit older perhaps? Even if not, I still would be happy to roleplay them again, if you'd like to.

Let me know what you think!

Fleur and Jocelynn! They need to be friends, I've been putting her on the back burner because I've lost touch with her inspiration but I want to bring her back!

I miss drama with Amber :r But that's okay, maybe we have some new younger ones to stir up drama with?

Diana and Marlowe would completely hate each other I'm pretty sure about that. Maybe that is something we can explore since they are very different in personalities.

April and Maggy, this is a sort of a stretch just because April is a 5th year and Maggy 3rd. But with them in the same house surely they'd run into each other at some point. Maggy hasn't crushed on anyone before and I was thinking April might be a good first crush for her, she could maybe meet April once and be interested in her and then they could be friends but to Maggy she'd want to be more than friends but keep it a secret since she isn't sure. This could potentially be a plot that goes away and if April ends up having a boyfriend/girlfriend while they are friends it could break Maggy's heart.

And we've already started working on first year plots separately so I won't add to those at the moment xD

I always have idea's for plots for us haha.

Odette x Charlotte: Means Drama and needs to happen again. I think if Odette tries to be a better person, Charlotte is not buying it. And I think it will be just very fun to put them together again. I'm curious how Odette will react on Charlotte.

Rose x Sofia: I'd like them together. Sofia is gonna try and open up a bit more and she likes Rose. So some time together will be nice I'm guessing.

Tristan x Sofia: Sofia will always be a flirt and in the beginning of their Hogwarts adventure they already met. I can always offer Sofia for some fling after October?

April x Therese: They are fun together. Perhaps they can practice for Quidditch together or something like that?

Alice x Isabelle: They have met once before I thought. I could use some friends for Isabelle and I think they match nice together.

Jasper x Lauren: I'd like to continue with them. Go on more adventures together, since i'd like them as friends.

Let me know!

omg you guys as I typed a response I kept getting replies that I also needed to respond to xD
Hey Cyndi!

Tristan + Corrine & Kauri - I would love this! I'd have to think of a reason for Tristan to be out at the time(maybe also patrolling or just returning or heading to it? ) he's extra bitter towards Kauri about the brotherhood, so it would most definitely be amusing xD seeing them together he will probably assume they are talking about him (because the world revolves around Tristan.

Diana + Jacob - I LOVE this! For... reasons, Diana will be a little bit bitter about romance in not too long, so that will probably spur her to be a little prickly towards happy couples xD after being caught by Rose she has kept her distance from Jacob, but that's been a while ago now :r I think she's ready to start bugging him again for sure.

Abian + Jacob - I'm glad to hear it because I love their friendship! I also think it would be very cute if they become more when they're older, as I think their personalities seem to mesh well together. It'd be interesting to see how the dynamic changes once Abian learns more about the magical world and stops being surprised by everything and asking thousands of questions :tut: I would love to do a roleplay with them!

Steph! You replied while I was writing this so I'm replying to you now as well haha

Fleur + Jocelynn - Sounds like a good idea! I'd love for them to be friends.

Diana + Marlowe - Very interesting, in what way do you think they would clash? I don't doubt Diana's ability to clash with anyone though xD I think it is very likely that they would hate each other.

April + Maggy - This would be adorable but also sad!! I think April would easily befriend her, and I really like the idea of the unrequited crush. I do actually have plans for April to date someone this year, so that would coincide well with her too.

Jamie you also replied while I was posting this xD I'm very happy with all the plots though!

Odette + Charlotte - I think this is very interesting and its been a while! Odette has gone through a lot with her mother dying, but I don't think that's common knowledge. Matthew is aware, but he probably knows better than to tell Charlotte. I think Odette would try not to engage in a fight with Charlotte, but Charlotte is probably pretty persistent :p

Rose + Sofia - I think that would be nice! just a thread where they chat for a bit?

Tristan + Sofia - I do have one other fling after October planned, but I actually do need another xD around Valentine's day Tristan needs a date to the dance for plot reasons

April + Therese - very cute! They're friends and it would be nice to catch up with them. I love that they have Quidditch in common.

Alice + Isabelle - Again, I'd love for them to be friends! We should probably think of something they can do in a topic and have them bond a bit?

Japser + Lauren - Yes! Let's wait and see how this topic shakes out first? I'd love for them to be good friends.

Since we have some plots going on right now too (Lauren & Jasper, Gabriel & Sophie ect) maybe we can space these out a little? Also, maybe we can do a plot with Rose & Evelyn patrolling at some point? I think it would be nice of they were a bit friendly now that they are paired together.

Steph! You replied while I was writing this so I'm replying to you now as well haha

Fleur + Jocelynn - Sounds like a good idea! I'd love for them to be friends.

Diana + Marlowe - Very interesting, in what way do you think they would clash? I don't doubt Diana's ability to clash with anyone though xD I think it is very likely that they would hate each other.

April + Maggy - This would be adorable but also sad!! I think April would easily befriend her, and I really like the idea of the unrequited crush. I do actually have plans for April to date someone this year, so that would coincide well with her too.

Okay good, I'm glad you like the ideas :p

Let's do Fleur and Joce somewhere in their house maybe?

Diana and Marlowe - Marlowe doesn't take crap from others. And Marlowe isn't afraid of being the center of attention and direct with her thoughts, which seems to be the opposite for Diana?

Yay, we should have them meet soon then! So we can get that started before April starts to date!

Tristan + Corrine & Kauri - I would love this! I'd have to think of a reason for Tristan to be out at the time(maybe also patrolling or just returning or heading to it? ) he's extra bitter towards Kauri about the brotherhood, so it would most definitely be amusing xD seeing them together he will probably assume they are talking about him (because the world revolves around Tristan.

Diana + Jacob - I LOVE this! For... reasons, Diana will be a little bit bitter about romance in not too long, so that will probably spur her to be a little prickly towards happy couples xD after being caught by Rose she has kept her distance from Jacob, but that's been a while ago now :r I think she's ready to start bugging him again for sure.

Abian + Jacob - I'm glad to hear it because I love their friendship! I also think it would be very cute if they become more when they're older, as I think their personalities seem to mesh well together. It'd be interesting to see how the dynamic changes once Abian learns more about the magical world and stops being surprised by everything and asking thousands of questions :tut: I would love to do a roleplay with them!
Yay! I'm glad you like the ideas. ^_^ I'm figuring the Abian & Jacob one is the easiest one to start whenever. Just let me know if you'd like me to start it. :) Or if you did want to do one of the others first.

Okay good, I'm glad you like the ideas :p

Let's do Fleur and Joce somewhere in their house maybe?

Diana and Marlowe - Marlowe doesn't take crap from others. And Marlowe isn't afraid of being the center of attention and direct with her thoughts, which seems to be the opposite for Diana?

Yay, we should have them meet soon then! So we can get that started before April starts to date!

Sounds good, should we start with Maggy and April for now?
Yay! I'm glad you like the ideas. ^_^ I'm figuring the Abian & Jacob one is the easiest one to start whenever. Just let me know if you'd like me to start it. :) Or if you did want to do one of the others first.

Nope Jacob and Abian is fine as first! If you want to start it that would be great, and you could start it anytime you want from now on because I'd be very eager to get to it!

Oh my gosh Daph you have so many characters

I’d love to do some more with Hayley and Odette, especially seeing how their relationship might change with how Odette has changed, and once the H-leys get together. I doubt they’ll ever become friends, but they could definitely develop something interesting

I’m always keen for more interactions between Stella and Phoebe, though I know we haven’t done the best with their science stuff. It’d be nice for them to get to be better friends outside that, though

It’d be fun to play with Fleur and Maddy both being obsessed with dragons; maybe Fleur could become something of a mentor figure for her? I’ve got a cute idea for how they could meet, which I’ll message you about (honestly I’m only replying to this topic so I remember I have these thoughts)

We also absolutely need Theo and Stella to clash

Alice and Maddy and Abian and Maddy could both be fun friendships

Hey Jasmine!

I'm happy to do more with Hayley and Odette, but unless Hayley would approach her (which she might?) we should probably push them together in some way because I think Odette wouldn't seek her out.

Phoebe and Stella as friends is fun! I think Phoebe is a bit more reckless than her, perhaps? Maybe she could convince Stella into some trouble? :r

I'm looking forward to your idea about Fleur and Maddy! I think that would be adorable.

Theo and Stella also sounds very good. He's going to be in a very very bad mood soon.

I'm also down for those friendships! Either one (or both?) is fine by me :D

You have so many interesting characters =)) I'm curious about Tyler in particular, it could be fun to see how he reacts perhaps around someone like Leda?

@Cyndi: Thank you! I'll try to get to that very soon!

@Phoebe I'd be up to a RP, but I think he would mostly be pleasant to older students as he realizes they have power over him simply by being older xD

When you slow down a bit,
Amber x Analei
Emilia x Analei
Abian x Uno

And later this year
like week 3 lets be honest
Theodore x Analei

Also happy for Sierra x anyone :lol:

? :wub:

I'll never slow down donna xD

Amber & Analei is one I'm eager for, maybe we should do that soon? I like the other options a lot as well, maybe we both start one (I'll start Analei and Amber, you can pick the other one?) and leave the third one for a little later?

And yesssssss to Theodore & Analei. I really look forward to that!

I'd also be happy to have another thread with Sierra and Tyler at some stage, though anyone really works! I love her xD

For sure! She heard the owners are very nice, so she has to check it out :p

I could start that if you want?

Hiya!

So for April I have Leif here, I feel like thet could very well become friends.

I also have my first year Nova, she has a past of being bullied and is struggling with the whole making friends thing. She is a nice girl though and her biggest passion in life is surfing, when she can’t surf she’ll head out on a skateboard (can you see it coming :r). I think it might be interesting to put Abian and her together? He sounds like someone she perhaps might grow to trust rather easily. We can discuss them further if you’d be interested in rping them ^_^.

Let me know what you think!

Hey Marijke I somehow missed this until now! Sorry!

I'd love for April and Leif to meet!

The plot with Nova sounds like a lot of fun! Abian is a very friendly guy and opens up to people easily, so I think they would be a good fit! He also has a younger sister, so he has some brotherly instincts :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back