OOC First Name
Dan
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Elm Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Haven't done one of these for a while so lets go. This is focused on students but feel free to PM me if any of my adults strike your fancy.

Guinevere Lavish | Ravenclaw

Gwen is a book worm who takes her education seriously but struggles with her spell work. She's kind but serious, she can come across as cold if she is approached in the wrong situation. She greatly dislikes anyone who doesn't take classes seriously.

Needs: Gwen doesn't have anyone other than her girlfriend. So friends would be great, someone willing to help her improve her spell casting so she can pass her NEWTs would be great.

Luna Urquhart-Cade | Slytherin

Luna has mostly moved quietly through her school years but I want that to change. She's come into sixth year in a foul mood after feeling slighted by who got picked as Quidditch captain. She has one best friend and as much as she loves him she needs other people, preferably people with less drama. Luna can be a bit of a loner, she doesn't naturally seek out other people, she's currently quite bitter and moody so I don't imagine making new friends would be easy.

Needs: She needs everything, plots of any kind are welcome, friends mostly, I'd also like a relationship for her as that is a part of her I've yet to explore (girls only pls).

Elias Styx | Ravenclaw

Elias is quite underdeveloped so I'd like to work on that. He's quite uninterested in school, only continuing with the bare minimum of classes that he needs, he's pretty bored with the whole school environment. At the moment the only person he can stand to be around is his girlfriend Elena. He doesn't take kindly to strangers so making friends isn't easy, I'd be curious to see if theres anyone he could stand long enough to make friends with.

Needs: Friends, plots of any kind.

Caspian Lavish | Gryffindor

Caspian is happy and energetic, at least most of the time. He spent the second semester of last year a little more reserved, but coming into a new year he feels more sure of himself. I always imagined him a little more mischievous but I haven't been able to explore that side much so I'm open to ideas.

Needs: A few friends would be good, Caspian has also come to realise he is bi-sexual so I'd like to try a relationship for him, open to either gender.

Teliko Snyder | Hufflepuff

Teliko is a funny one because she is essentially a blank slate. She's a middle child, a little awkward in new situations but once she's comfortable doesn't shy away from giving her opinion. She is on friendly terms with a few people but doesn't have any close friends which I'd like to change.

Needs: As above, she really needs some friends but I'm open to her having a relationship. Again, up for any kind of plot.

Christian Cade | Gryffindor

Christian is very secure in himself and is in a good place in his life. He's been on the Quidditch team for a couple of years and is at the beginning of a relationship. What he lacks is friends, he's very kind and compassionate and protective over his many, many cousins.

Needs: He needs friends as he currently doesn't really have any. He's okay relationship wise for now but I'm open to some future suggestions.

Sabrina Mackintosh | Slytherin

I'll be honest, I keep forgetting about this one. Sabrina is selfish, self obsessed and mean, she's the mean girl bully type, she just never got around to bullying someone. I'm not really sure what I want for her, but I'm open to suggestions, if you think you have someone who'd like her enough to be friends, or heaven forbid date her let me know, also open to victims or enemies.

Olivia Woodlock | Slytherin

Olivia is now slightly annoyed by the sudden appearance of her triplet siblings who are now running around school, one of which is in her own house. She's currently pining for someone she can't have right now so I would very much like to get her mind off that, she's pretty sure she only likes girls so I'd like to have her date someone can be short or longer term. Also friends, friends always welcome.

Ezekiel Lavish | Gryffindor

I'm a little shook that he's this old, he's gone a little neglected. Zeke is a prank lover but is also quick to stand up for people who are being bullied so I'd like to play on both of those aspects if anyone had any ideas. Short of that, friends, love interests, enemies, the usual stuff.

Chase Warrick | Ravenclaw

Chase is having a bit of a sad year as over the holidays his father died, as a result he missed Quiddich tryouts. I'd like him to make some new friends early in the year to avoid him from retreating further into isolation. I'm also open to some short term romances for him.

Thorgan Snyder | Gryffindor

Thorgan isn't one for sitting and doing nothing, he likes to be out and about doing things, he likes to explore, he likes to be out in nature. Good friend for any young forest explorers. I'd like a few friends for Thorgan so he can have a good group around him. He's still young but future romantic plots would also be welcome, as with any kind of plots.

James Woodlock II | Slytherin

James is confident and self assured (as 11 year olds go), he's the eldest of a group of triplets and likes to think of himself as more mature than the other two but I'd like him to meet some of his fellow first years that can help him explore his more childlike side and have him act more like his age. Future plots always welcome but my main focus is for him to get to know his fellow first years.

Alena Romanova | Gryffindor

Alena was surprised to be enrolled at HNZ as she originally thought she'd be going to school back home in Russia. She didn't meet anyone before school and has so far only had a few passing conversations with the girls in her dorm. She needs friends, Alena is curious about the new school she is in, this curiosity means she would be easy to convince to do some sneaking around for exploration purposes. Alena is bubbly and energetic and loves meeting new people.

Alison Urquhart | Ravenclaw

Alison is a bit of a nerd, she loves history especially muggle history and if not careful she could lose herself in the library for hours. She isn't one to let something go easily and likes to have her own way. She needs friends but I could also see her butting heads with people. Up for any kind of plots.

Daaaaaan

I have two immediate thoughts (Might have more later but these ones scream at me)

Teliko and Ilija! They've met before on the train and he could certainly do with more friends too. Maybe we should have these guys hang out again?

Chase and Wendall! Wendall would do what he can to help Chase given he sort of knows what it's like to lose a family member. Since they're already friends, maybe they could get closer?

Hello! I have an idea in mind.

Aisling and Alison - Aisling is also a first year Ravenclaw and I feel like maybe she could do with a close friend she can confide in. She’s also a bit of a nerd too, so maybe they could meet in the library? Let me know what you think!

Don’t mind if I do :r

was gonna skype you but this way we don’t have an excuse to forget about a plot we were meant to do :p (cuz I’ll actually write it down...). We don’t have to do all of these btw just take your pick. I’m just throwing ideas out there.

Sabrina & Sam should rp! Sam has to update her sister on everything going on, the letter their father sent Sam when they got back to school those sort of things if you’re up for it. I know they never got along but this can be a good excuse for them to do so. Also ngl I know she’s part of my family but I keep forgetting she’s there too and that Sam is not the youngest. Whoops. I wish I could offer someone who could date her but I have no guys younger than Marco haha. Oh but could plot something with them since I need to use him more, some drama perhaps.

Teliko & Artemis: yeah I really need Artemis to have friends before she graduates next year, since I’ve barely rped her during her hogwarts years, she’s a gryffindor, short-tempered and impulsive but friendly.

Caspian & Marco: they should be friends! I think they’d get along fine. Marco’s a sweetheart and friendly, would do anything for his friends, he’s straight though so I can’t offer him as a relationship person for Caspian. I could offer Artemis also as a friend and/or romantic interest.

Christian & Chloe: they could be friends. He’s a year older, but eh who cares. I think they would get along, Chloe only has one best friend right now, she’s going to have more friends soon but I’d like for her to have another close friend.

Christian & Robyn: I need to start rping her at hogwarts, she’s on exchange, so I’m welcoming literally any ideas for a good plot. Mostly friends, I’m pretty sure Robyn would get along with anyone.

Chase & Thalia: it would be a cute friendship, she’s still a little young for relationships as she’s a second year but she can be a good friend to Chase. They’re both Ravenclaws, Thalia’s a bit shy but more so in a big group of people, she’s okay one to one. She’s also naive and has a lot of drama lined up but I’d be happy to have more :p

Thorgan & Thalia: could be friends too, maybe he could slowly get her out of her shell a little, discover if she has an adventurous side?

James/Alena & Emori: Em could be friends with either/both of them, she’d probably bring out the childish side of James when exploring the castle/getting up to mischief, and the same for Alena, could probs convince her to go along with her adventures haha.

Let me know what you think of these ^_^

Hiiiiiiiii,

So for Chase I can offer Chloë here who is likely to chat up anyone she comes across. If they happen to get along I feel like she'd make a great friend (but I might be biased because I love her)

As for firsties I have two:
Ana Sofia Burleigh & Mackenzie Dawson. I think Ana could go well with Alena although I don't think she'd be one for a lot of exploring. She might also be a good fit for James to loosen up a bit and do more silly things instead of acting grown-up. Mackenzie and Alison might also be fun because I honestly don't see them butting heads right away. Let me know what you think!

Hey I have Terrell Foley here, a first year Gryffindor. I want to get him out doing some fun things so he could be a good match for Alena or Thorgan.

I also have Penny Wills, a first year Slytherin who could meet James Woodlock II. Lets plot! :)

Finally getting round to replying to this sorry for the delay.

Daaaaaan

I have two immediate thoughts (Might have more later but these ones scream at me)

Teliko and Ilija! They've met before on the train and he could certainly do with more friends too. Maybe we should have these guys hang out again?

Chase and Wendall! Wendall would do what he can to help Chase given he sort of knows what it's like to lose a family member. Since they're already friends, maybe they could get closer?

Pheeeeeeb I can always rely on you for good plots. Teliko does consider Ilija a friend, even if they aren't close but we can definitely work on that and have them hang out more. And you know I LOVE Chase and Wendall as friends so more than happy for them to get closer.

Hello! I have an idea in mind.

Aisling and Alison - Aisling is also a first year Ravenclaw and I feel like maybe she could do with a close friend she can confide in. She’s also a bit of a nerd too, so maybe they could meet in the library? Let me know what you think!

Yes I love this. Do you mind starting something in the library and we can see how they go together?

Don’t mind if I do :r

was gonna skype you but this way we don’t have an excuse to forget about a plot we were meant to do :p (cuz I’ll actually write it down...). We don’t have to do all of these btw just take your pick. I’m just throwing ideas out there.

Sabrina & Sam should rp! Sam has to update her sister on everything going on, the letter their father sent Sam when they got back to school those sort of things if you’re up for it. I know they never got along but this can be a good excuse for them to do so. Also ngl I know she’s part of my family but I keep forgetting she’s there too and that Sam is not the youngest. Whoops. I wish I could offer someone who could date her but I have no guys younger than Marco haha. Oh but could plot something with them since I need to use him more, some drama perhaps.

Teliko & Artemis: yeah I really need Artemis to have friends before she graduates next year, since I’ve barely rped her during her hogwarts years, she’s a gryffindor, short-tempered and impulsive but friendly.

Caspian & Marco: they should be friends! I think they’d get along fine. Marco’s a sweetheart and friendly, would do anything for his friends, he’s straight though so I can’t offer him as a relationship person for Caspian. I could offer Artemis also as a friend and/or romantic interest.

Christian & Chloe: they could be friends. He’s a year older, but eh who cares. I think they would get along, Chloe only has one best friend right now, she’s going to have more friends soon but I’d like for her to have another close friend.

Christian & Robyn: I need to start rping her at hogwarts, she’s on exchange, so I’m welcoming literally any ideas for a good plot. Mostly friends, I’m pretty sure Robyn would get along with anyone.

Chase & Thalia: it would be a cute friendship, she’s still a little young for relationships as she’s a second year but she can be a good friend to Chase. They’re both Ravenclaws, Thalia’s a bit shy but more so in a big group of people, she’s okay one to one. She’s also naive and has a lot of drama lined up but I’d be happy to have more :p

Thorgan & Thalia: could be friends too, maybe he could slowly get her out of her shell a little, discover if she has an adventurous side?

James/Alena & Emori: Em could be friends with either/both of them, she’d probably bring out the childish side of James when exploring the castle/getting up to mischief, and the same for Alena, could probs convince her to go along with her adventures haha.

Let me know what you think of these ^_^

Wow Clara, you sure you didn't miss anyone? =)) Sabrina and Sam is a big yes, I neeeeed to do more with her I can count the number of rps she has on one hand. It might be a good time for Sabrina to start maturing (completely skipping over the fact I never rped her immature bully phase). We can see how her and Marco get along, see what happens.

I'm in the same boat with Teliko (I've only had her for a bit as she was originally rped by Lauren) so her and Artemis should absolutely be friends. Are there any particular areas that Artemis might normally hang out? I think she would be a good romantic option for Caspian as well, we can have them meet (I think its unlikely they'd be strangers so we can say they already have some degree of familiarity with each other) and see if anything sparks.

I haven't forgotten about Olivia and Chloe. Christian would be a good friend Chloe, he's a year older yeah but he has a protective nature so I could see him coming to see Chloe as like a little sister, that could be a fun dynamic for them. As for Robyn, I'll join her open topic with Christian and we can go from there.

Chase is going through a tough time so will be looking to spend more one on one time with people rather than groups, so that could be a good way for he and Thalia to become friends. Common room topic perhaps? Happy to start something for those two. Thorgan can be quite mischievous so he would relish the challenge of bringing someone out of their shell, any ideas where they might meet? They probably share some classes together.

We can see about Em being friends with both. Em and James are both Slytherins so they will be easier to start with, maybe have an open topic see who else joins in, can also throw in Alena. Sneak out topic maybe?

Hiiiiiiiii,

So for Chase I can offer Chloë here who is likely to chat up anyone she comes across. If they happen to get along I feel like she'd make a great friend (but I might be biased because I love her)

As for firsties I have two:
Ana Sofia Burleigh & Mackenzie Dawson. I think Ana could go well with Alena although I don't think she'd be one for a lot of exploring. She might also be a good fit for James to loosen up a bit and do more silly things instead of acting grown-up. Mackenzie and Alison might also be fun because I honestly don't see them butting heads right away. Let me know what you think!

Chloe seems great, I think its possible she could come across Chase while he's just chilling somewhere in the castle wallowing away. Not sure how he'd react to being approached like that by a stranger but it could be interesting to find out.

Mackenzie and Alison are dorm mates and I don't think Mackenzie did anything to offend Alison on the first night so its a good start! Maybe they could have a topic either in the common room or at the Ravenclaw table during breakfast or something and they can get to know each other.

James definitely needs someone to help him loosen up so if you think Anna can do that then I open to it. We can try something with her and Alena too see if they get along.

Hey I have Terrell Foley here, a first year Gryffindor. I want to get him out doing some fun things so he could be a good match for Alena or Thorgan.

I also have Penny Wills, a first year Slytherin who could meet James Woodlock II. Lets plot! :)

Yes lets plot! We can try Terrell and Alena together, they're both first years in the same house so will be seeing a lot of each other.

Penny is in Slytherin right? Same as above for her and James, same house and year so they will see each other all the time. They could hang out in the common room or something.

Okay so I kept meaning to do this lmao

So Chrys and Caspian I feel like is probably a must at this point and also, I want to try Telika with Chrys too. She's a Hufflepuff and a sixth year, so they would definitely know each other if you're interested. Maybe she'll tell him to heck off, but I'd be interested to see if anything comes of it. Caspian for reasons I can't quite get into right now, but you know it would be hilarious.

I'm curious to see if Chrys's magnetism will have the same effect on Caspian and Teliko. Caspian I suspect it will, Teliko is anyone's guess.

Chrys is like a chameleon, but even if it doesn't work, I feel like a good rejection would do him some good xD

Wow Clara, you sure you didn't miss anyone? =)) Sabrina and Sam is a big yes, I neeeeed to do more with her I can count the number of rps she has on one hand. It might be a good time for Sabrina to start maturing (completely skipping over the fact I never rped her immature bully phase). We can see how her and Marco get along, see what happens.

I'm in the same boat with Teliko (I've only had her for a bit as she was originally rped by Lauren) so her and Artemis should absolutely be friends. Are there any particular areas that Artemis might normally hang out? I think she would be a good romantic option for Caspian as well, we can have them meet (I think its unlikely they'd be strangers so we can say they already have some degree of familiarity with each other) and see if anything sparks.

I haven't forgotten about Olivia and Chloe. Christian would be a good friend Chloe, he's a year older yeah but he has a protective nature so I could see him coming to see Chloe as like a little sister, that could be a fun dynamic for them. As for Robyn, I'll join her open topic with Christian and we can go from there.

Chase is going through a tough time so will be looking to spend more one on one time with people rather than groups, so that could be a good way for he and Thalia to become friends. Common room topic perhaps? Happy to start something for those two. Thorgan can be quite mischievous so he would relish the challenge of bringing someone out of their shell, any ideas where they might meet? They probably share some classes together.

We can see about Em being friends with both. Em and James are both Slytherins so they will be easier to start with, maybe have an open topic see who else joins in, can also throw in Alena. Sneak out topic maybe?
:lol: The perks of having this many students, I guess :r

It all sounds good actually. Even though Sam and Sabrina have never gotten along that well, maybeee it’s time to change that. I think she would have known about Sam being pregnant during the break, though Sam needs to tell her about their dad kicking her out and disowning her.

Teliko & Artemis: Artemis likes to spend her free time at the lake, or even if she has an assignment to do she prefers doing it outside. It’s her favourite place at Hogwarts.
Caspian & Artemis: they wouldn’t be strangers no, it would be weird for them not to know each other at all this far in their Hogwarts journey :lol:

Don’t worry about Chloe & Olivia, there’s no rush. Christian & Chloe: ooh Chloe has never had older siblings! It would be fun to rp them with that dynamic for sure.
Christian & Robyn: ooh yay! Teigs is joining that one with Chrysander too, so let’s see how it goes hehe.

Chase & Thalia: common room sounds good. as for Thalia & Thorgan, I think they take history of magic together. Maybe some others, I’m not sure. They could meet in the student lounge, Thalia could be reading after class or something? I can start this one.

Em & James/Alena: I love this haha, defos sounds like something she’d do. How do you think they’d interact - they both catch each other sneaking out, having had the same idea or would they meet beforehand?

Now to decide who starts what xD

Yes lets plot! We can try Terrell and Alena together, they're both first years in the same house so will be seeing a lot of each other.

Penny is in Slytherin right? Same as above for her and James, same house and year so they will see each other all the time. They could hang out in the common room or something.

I'm keen for either/both of these. Yep Penny is a Slytherin too, they could hang out or they could be lost in the corridors looking for their common room or something, see what happens?

Dan- I have Tilly as my only student. Would be happy to RP with any of your first years; I'm flexible! Characters butting heads is just fine for me. Tilly is nothing like Alison. She haaaates History of Magic and books in general.
Also, you have no students in Hufflepuff- what the heck? Do you hate the badgers? :p (Jk, jk)

PS: I'm also up for RPs with adult characters (I tend to actually prefer these, oops) but I might post a separate thread in the coming days.

Hey!
I have Jarica Ashley from 4th year ahd mayby we can realy slowly post with them? She is from Gryffindor.

James Woodlock II and Ruben Right, they are both triplets so I think they can bond over that and maybe even help each other with problemswith their siblings and everything since they have a pretty good inside on the triplet life.

Alena Romanove and Blake Lodge, they are both Gryffindors so they could easily meet, besides Blake needs a best friend even though she doesn't admit that. Idk how Alena is so I will say how Blake is like. Blake comes from a wealthy family, her relationship is really bad with her father and troubled with her mother. She isn't the spoiled rich kid type, she will use money if necessary but she doesn't flaunt. She always wears heels as her mom always told her that they were a status symbol, even though she would love to wear anything else she got so used to it that she feels uncomfortable wearing sneakers.

Thorgan Snyder and Blake Lodge, I was thinking that since he is a year older and everything he could be a love interest for Blake. Probably they would start as friends now and would start dating around 4th/5th year.

Chase Warrick and Beckett Harrington, Beckett is a nerd boy so, like a Ravenclaw, he prioritises knowledge above all else. Due to this he always found it hard to make friends with people from their age as they stuggled to keep up but since Chase is a 3rd year I think he and Beckett could be friends since Beckett could learn a lot with Chase and maybe Chase could learn with Beckett too!

Chloe seems great, I think its possible she could come across Chase while he's just chilling somewhere in the castle wallowing away. Not sure how he'd react to being approached like that by a stranger but it could be interesting to find out.

Mackenzie and Alison are dorm mates and I don't think Mackenzie did anything to offend Alison on the first night so its a good start! Maybe they could have a topic either in the common room or at the Ravenclaw table during breakfast or something and they can get to know each other.

James definitely needs someone to help him loosen up so if you think Anna can do that then I open to it. We can try something with her and Alena too see if they get along.

OKAY OOPS I now see I didn’t respond to this yet. I think it’ll be fun to see how Chase reacts for sure and see how/if they get along. Alison&Mackenzie having a topic somewhere house related sounds good as well, Mackenzie is a tough nut but she now realizes she might have to put in a little bit of effort to get some people around her at least so I’m curious how they’ll get along.

I feel like with time passing it’ll be best to do these after the break? (also because I don’t have proper internet at the moment). Perhaps we could do those two first in the next semester and then I’m always up for something with Ana later on if you want. Also I believe Chloë is Alena’s big sister in Heta so there’s that as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back