Spin the Bottle! (3rd & 4th years)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plot twist: Diana jinxed the bottle from the start =))

I had this idea in mind, but my will to write is on blah mode. What if your character is shy? Is there a closet option?

Diana's policy is that shy people need to man up or leave :r

please may she have a rule that if it lands on a family member you can spin again.

I think you can always just re-roll yourself OOC so that doesn't happen, but of course you don't have to kiss family members :p people can refuse to kiss someone, Diana can't actually make anyone do anything

I'd like to throw Kinsey in, if I can?

Of course! When the topic is up I'll link it here, and everyone in the third & fourth year is welcome to join :D

I’d like for Jemma to participate but she doesn’t know Diana.

Jemma can come with Jake. Right?

No one has to know Diana to join! I'd like word of this to sort of spread among people in these years, so whether she comes with Jacob or alone would both be fine!

Marlowe would be there since Nixon is there and Jocelynn would come but not want to participate, would be funny to see her having to balance between the pressure of people and her un-comfortableness being so close to another person xD

The dance is now closed so this will be started soon! In 2 days to be precise as I have a few school things to finish up that are due tomorrow night. I'll keep you all updated!

I can see Leda joining because she'd be keen to play a muggle game, although I can't say I'll be responsible for her actions when she realises kissing is involved...

I can see Leda joining because she'd be keen to play a muggle game, although I can't say I'll be responsible for her actions when she realises kissing is involved...

This I wanna see.

as a reference, this is the kiss order thus far.

Domonique Malone > Diana Holland > Nixon Mercury > Marlowe Moors > Analei Lowe > Leda Layton > Derek Tahoma > Maggy Harrington > Arvel Ayers > Simon vanity > Kira Wolf > Jacob Kingsley > Shane Ackley > Willow Cullen > Jemma Potter > Dominique Malone > Zenon Baros > Sapphire Michaels deffered to Onyx Michaels > Fleur Van Houten > Anastasie Vernier > Willow Cullen > Wendy Bell

there is also a google doc here keeping track of who is kissing who with convenient numbers to help with randomisation if wanted

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back