Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Delaney)
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Yew Wand with Fairy Wing Core
So this is an idea I had for a while, and I'd like to make it happen in semester 2 of y32!

What? Spin the bottle!
Why? Because drama, plots, hormonal teenagers, fun!
Who? This is (unofficially) organized by Diana Holland, who would also have spread the word among her classmates. I would like the plot to be limited to third and fourth years, just to avoid awkward age gaps & because realistically that's who Diana would tell about this.
When? IC the day after Valentine's day, OOC after the Valentine's dance closes
Where? The abandoned classroom!

ginsWrP.gif

Diana got her heart broken in the first semester, and to prove how much she's over it, she's organizing this in the second semester. What's a better cure for heartbreak than kissing a bunch of people after all? :p

I'm planning on making an open topic in the abandoned classroom when the Valentine's dance closes. Diana will have the room set up with pillows in a circle and a bottle in the middle, and she'll already be there along with her two best friends (Winnie Marsh & Dominique Malone), then everyone is welcome to come in and play! If your character doesn't like Diana/wouldn't go to something she organizes, you're free to say they heard from someone else and didn't know it was her idea. Anyone who is hoping to kiss anyone can have a reason to come, so I hope many people join! This isn't an official event, nor would it be advertised around the school. Diana would be relying on word of mouth to get the news around.

I do really want this to be active, and I would hate for it to go inactive before we even get to spin. So if you do join the thread please keep an eye on it and try to be active. I may give you a nudge to keep things going, and I might have Diana (rudely) skip people for taking too long to keep things going. I don't think sticking to a rigid order would be necessary for a topic like this, and people can come in while it's happening and join in the middle of it.

For extra fun, perhaps a random number generator could be used to pick who you kiss! Though that's entirely up to you.

If you think this would be fun & if you have characters you think would join, please let me know below! I'd like to have an idea of how many characters to expect. Though if you don't post here and you see the topic when it's up, you're free to join anyway. Feel free to use this opportunity to develop any plots you might have as well!

Questions or suggestions are welcome! I really want to make this a fun and interactive topics. Short replies will be encouraged, but if you have other ideas of how to make this more active/interactive, please let me know!

This is so exciting :wub:

Winnie obviously will be there in the beginning, and Nixon would for sure also take part, we all know how he is xD

I want in. Sapph probably wouldn't go (unless someone made her) but I can see Kira getting pulled into it.

If you need a professor to kill the vibe later, I have Hezekiah...

I can see willow going. She doesn’t know Diana. But she might hear about it from someone else.

I can see willow going. She doesn’t know Diana. But she might hear about it from someone else.
She definitely can! I don't want this to be restricted to people that know Diana, so please assume people are talking about it conveniently within earshot of your third or fourth years :p

Dang it, that means Analei has to go too :lol: Though she will hope a certain Westwick will be there... :r
Diana's hanging a 'No Westwicks Allowed' sign on the door.

She likes drama she isn't personally involved in thank you :p

Damn this is gonna be fun XD I want Kira to bring sapphire along and have her get pulled into kissing someone too XD CLAIRE do we need drama? I want drama

Damn this is gonna be fun XD I want Kira to bring sapphire along and have her get pulled into kissing someone too XD CLAIRE do we need drama? I want drama
mmmmmmmmMMYAS :party:

Mervyn would be very upset :r
Do it

mmmmmmmmMMYAS :party:

Mervyn would be very upset :r
Do it

Ooh Kira's never kissed anyone so I can see Sapph being overprotective and stealing the kiss if kira looks too uncomfortable XD her whole thing would just be "well I wasn't going to let Kira do it"

Ooh Kira's never kissed anyone so I can see Sapph being overprotective and stealing the kiss if kira looks too uncomfortable XD her whole thing would just be "well I wasn't going to let Kira do it"
:lol: I don't think that'll make him feel better :r

It's okay, he wouldn't be, like, catastrophically mad, just upset because he already has self-esteem issues :p

:lol: I don't think that'll make him feel better :r

It's okay, he wouldn't be, like, catastrophically mad, just upset because he already has self-esteem issues :p

Hmm she would have to try like a million things to make it up to him. XD that or they'd just end up making out but I don't know if that would help or make him feel worse

She would do something like that xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back