Clara
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Hi all :wub:

I’ve got a few characters I’m doing absolutely nothing to very little with, and I need to do more. I apologise for the random difference in gif size too xD Oh, and this took me way longer than I thought it would.

Nicolas Mariani
tumblr_inline_nm9a9hL4Zq1rifr4k.gif

I have only ever roleplayed with Nick once before and that was at a speed dating event a couple of years ago. He’s a secret sweetheart but prefers not to let just anyone in. He comes from a conservative family, who are pretty prejudiced, and somewhere in him Nick too feels biased but doesn’t necessarily act upon it, he would rather not get involved in his family’s politics. Nick is ambitious and works in the family business, he runs several errands for them. He never shares what he does with anyone (not that he is permitted to do so). In order for him to allow another person to get to know him he first likes to find out what the other person is like/into to, what they do, etc. Nick is pretty analytical and has a habit of analysing any situation that comes his way, always trying to find reasons for why things are the way that they are. He’s never really dated as he’s never been interested before, until now. He isn’t a very easy person to deal with, but once you’re a part of his life it’s difficult for him to let you go - seeing as he is stubborn. Fun fact, he’s his cousin Alice’s legal guardian. Nick may come across as cold at first, but really he’s a big softie. What I need: everything, friends, enemies but mostly love interests (just girls) and a final that will keep him constantly in check and aren’t afraid to challenge him or question his motives.

Kaia Rosemary Grimm
tumblr_mqgkkg8KUR1roqmr5o7_r1_250.gif

Ever since Kaia found out she was adopted, and who her real family is, she’s been in a difficult
place. She’s trying to figure out who she is as a person, or rather who she wants to be, now that she’s out of school and jobless, and doesn’t have much money to afford a place of her own, as she is currently not earning. She feels alone in the world and has drifted away from her friends and adoptive family, not wanting them to worry about her or them knowing what she‘s been up to (which, ultimately, is actually nothing). Kaia has always been really sweet and has a tendency to put the needs of those she cares about most before her own, which doesn’t always have a positive impact on her life. What I need: everything! Mostly friends and romantic interests (guys pls), who will hopefully be able to deal with her currently low self-esteem and perhaps attempt to help her back on her feet. I need a final for her too.

Chiara Capello
tumblr_inline_pbxk15T9ms1uvee7b_400.gif

She is my newest character. She works with her husband, they both run a big successful business, and they have three children. I haven’t used her yet nor decided what her personality is going to be like except that she is pretty friendly and likes to be liked by other people (which may be a little immature but still fun for her to achieve). Chiara has a bad habit of gossiping, though she tries to be careful not to do or say anything in front of her kids because she doesn’t want them to discover she knows lots of things about people she knows. She tries to make up for lost time with her children by spoiling them with gifts/anything they want. Chiara is protective over her family, and she can be two-faced as she needs to put up two different personas - one when she’s faced with the public media/journalists and one where she can relax when at home (the real her). What I need: mostly friends and any drama is welcome :r

Thalia Pourroulis
tumblr_inline_owi9krZZJa1qlt39u_250.gif

Thalia is the second youngest Pourroulis sister, she has a twin Teodora and both girls are going to be sorted next year. I’ve currently got an open plot with her in the Park in Brightstone, but I’d love to do more with her. Thalia is pretty naive, she hates arguing with others and so would do anything to keep the peace even if it means she doesn’t become happy about it in the end. She’s much more confident when her twin is with her though she is also relieved as she mostly let’s Teodora do the talking for her so she wouldn’t have to. She’s shy and let’s people use her as a doormat but doesn’t know it. Thalia also often feels invisible being in a house full of girls. When she gets to know you however she can be competitive and talkative/excitable like any of her sisters. What I need: friends and possible bullies for the future. No love interests yet please, unless you have an awesome idea!

Emori Rosemary
BitesizedCriminalIndochinahogdeer-size_restricted.gif

Emori is my baby :wub: She has been in foster care tor as long as she can remember. Finally, she found a good family who will take care of her despite her past troublesome tendencies to either run away or generally just cause trouble between family members. She can’t help herself, and is trying to get better and to be a good daughter. She has been adopted into the Pourroulis family but had the choice to pick which surname she preferred and she decided on her adoptive mother’s maiden name, thinking it really suits her. Em is mischievous and is confident, so never backs down from a challenge as she’s also competitive. She is perceptive and if she notices something she never allows it to escape her and she won’t rest until she finds out what’s truly going on. She’s only going to Hogwarts in a couple of years, being a year younger than the twins, but I’d love to start some plots with her already. Emori can be likeable as well as not, it really depends on the person she’s interacting with. If she doesn’t like you she has her ways of letting you know :r What I need: friends, enemies, anything but love interests really!​

Grace Martinez
tumblr_inline_nv2k9mOff31qlt39u_250.gif

I’ve only used Grace for Quidditch. She’s a Beauxbatons 6th year and I really need some friends and love interests, flings, and a possible final for her. She’s graduating at the end of next ic year and I’d love for her to graduate with friends as opposed to without. Grace is very friendly, she’s very bubbly and always takes any opportunity she can get to be in the spotlight with all the right intentions. She loves to make friends and can often get carried away by being self-centred and selfish. She feels guilty about this however when someone either points it out or she realises that what she did was wrong. She’s a beater on the team, and fun fact she is also my Athena’s cousin from her mom’s side of the family. What I need: as I stated before, friends, flings, possible final, any and all ideas welcome.

Arielle Marchand, 5th Year
tumblr_inline_o1l307fMJp1tae3h3_250.gif

Arielle is a triplet, one of twins recently transferred to Beauxbatons and Arielle misses her more than anything. She is slightly envious that her sister got to move back home in France but she is enjoying her time in New Zealand a lot. She’s a true Gryffindor - she loves to explore and go on adventures and she can be really confident and brave even at times when she doesn’t exactly need to be. She’s easily excitable and is constantly seen with a smile on her face. Arielle is the type of person who loves to outsmart people and finds it fun to do so. She’s protective over her closest friends and family and would do anything for them. What I need: more friends and love interests! And any drama is obviously welcome :r

Kaimana Jones, 4th Year
tumblr_inline_p6uhagBprS1t8bm8b_250.gif

Kaimana was raised by her grandparents, her parents died in a car crash when she was three. She isn’t too trusting of others at first and if you become her friend she needs to make sure that she can trust you and that you won’t break a promise, or anything that’s fairly important to her. She’s sceptical but she’s also friendly and can be outspoken when she wants to be. Kaimana has kept to herself for the past three years but has decided that it’s lonely and she wants to make friends while there’s still time. What I need: mostly friends, and like the others any romantic plots I’m free to discuss. She’s bisexual and has known this from a very young age. I have an open topic with her in the Forest.

Chloe Chan, 2nd Year
tumblr_inline_naqbu3pSIl1ssoiqt.gif

I’ve probably used Chloe the most out of this list, but she’s just so fun to rp xD She just got on the team as an alternate and before starting her first year she discovered who her biological father is. So she’s trying to get to terms with that and have a relationship with him. She’s from Singapore originally and she’s desperately trying to fit in, so would probably do anything to achieve that. She can be selfish without realising it. Chloe’s attitude towards school right now is that the more friends she makes the better it is and the less of a chance there will be that she will be labelled as a loner. It’s quite easy for her to get involved in drama, especially now that she is still settling in and trying to ease the stress of feeling overwhelmed about magic. What I need: more friends, enemies, and future flings, yes she has a final but no spoilers so it’s a no to that.​

That’s about it for now, I have loads more students and a few out of school charries so if you wish to RP with any of them let me know! I’ve put a list below.

Amy Rosemary, 22
Daniel Rosemary, 22
Isabelle Marie, 22, professional Quidditch player
Alessio Benivieni, 22
Leo Benivieni, 21
Eva Mariani, 21
Alice Mariani, 21
Octavia Pourroulis, 22, prof. quidditch player
Alex Mackintosh, 23

Sara Benivieni, 7th Year
Matt Rosemary, 7th Year
Isaac Lee Kendall-Wu, 7th Year
Athena Rey-Martinez, 6th Year
Xavier Mackintosh, 6th Year
Sam Mackintosh, 5th Year
Lavinia Benivieni, 5th Year
Marco Mariani, 4th Year
Artemis Pourroulis, 4th Year

I am currently looking for love interests and finals for Gracie. We could try something with her and Nicolas. She just recently moved back to New Zealand and is now the shopkeeper of Eeylop's Owl Emporium. Her personality is very bubbly and she likes to find the best in other people. I have been getting back into her character since her original creation back in 2011, so it would be nice to get a romance going for her!

For Thalia Pourroulis, I have Kayce Davies-Dilys. She is more than likely the type to bully Thalia and will be sorted at HNZ next year as well.

Hi Harleigh! :)

I’m definitely up for doing both of those, we could try them out for sure. I don’t know how much Nick will tell Gracie about himself for the first few weeks of them knowing each other, at least, but it will be fun to see where it goes!

As for Thalia and Kayce, maybe one of them is hanging out somewhere and the other approaches? Even if they end up in a situation where Kayce can see that Thalia is easy to fool, or maybe ends up snapping at Thalia for something, Thalia will probably still think that there’s a chance they could be friends, or something like that xD

That sounds perfect! Would you like to start one and I can start the other? I don't care which way :)

Sure! I could start Nick and Gracie and you the other?

Kayce and Thalia!

Hi Clara! :wub:

For Chloe I could offer my 2nd year Molly Lamb! She's a pretty terrible person but hides it behind a sweet facade most of the time, so I don't know if they'd be friends or enemies (or friends-turned-enemies :r ) but I'd be down to find out if you wanted!!

And for Emori I can offer Benedict Sparkles! He's going to Hogwarts the year after next also, I believe. He's gonna be the artsy sort, super laid back, a bit of a free spirit, not averse to skipping class :r I feel like they could definitely create some mischief together!! But totally up to you

Claireyyy :wub:

Chloe x Molly: omg I love this idea. I could see them becoming friends and turning enemies or the other way around :teehee: We can definitely plot them and see where it goes! I’d love some early drama for Chloe hehe

Emori x Benedict: aw I’d love for them to be friends! They would cause mischief for sure, and if Benedict doesn’t, then Emori will most certainly do her best to convince him to cause trouble with her. She’s pretty confident and has trust issues due to her past but will try to get better with that in future.

We could do threads for both if you want, or one at a time? :)

That would be great! ^_^

Clara!
Arielle Marchand x Jocelynn Moors
Reading your description of Arielle I instantly thought of Jocelynn. They are both rather similar in their love to explore and being a true Gryffindor. Jocelynn has been known to not stop talking and always is one of the loud mouths in a room. She's toned back over the years but still can keep a conversation going much longer than most people want.

Maybe Jacob could be a friend for Arielle? They're in the same year and house, and I'd imagine they have at least a few classes in common. He's always up for making new friends and definitely good at making enemies since he can sometimes seem a little full of himself. Let me know if you're interested!

Hey , Clara!

I wanted join with your characters and mayby Andrea can be friends with Emori :)? She is nice girl from Contrycide. If you are interesting and do something fun together just let me know :)

Talking of Chloe and Molly, Tres is already reluctant friends with Molly at the moment, but she still hasn’t forgiven her for ruining her favourite sweater. Could she join the drama?

Talking of Chloe and Molly, Tres is already reluctant friends with Molly at the moment, but she still hasn’t forgiven her for ruining her favourite sweater. Could she join the drama?
Ooh I was just going to start something but I'm down if you are Clara :teehee:

Hi Clara! I have a few ideas:

Adorah and Kaimana:
Adorah is slowly starting to open up but doesn't have any true friends, and while there's a two year age gap, she was adopted by muggles and really struggles with the idea of finding out her biological parents are. There may be something there, and she also will eventually realize she is bisexual.

Giovanna My and Chiara: Giovanna is a big gossip (and knows it). She doesn't really care about having true friends and just tends to use people until she doesn't need them anymore. She has an 8 year old at home that she doesn't really pay much attention to. I don't know if they would be friends, but I'm sure there's some drama there. Just let me know!

ooh so many responses xD

Clara!
Arielle Marchand x Jocelynn Moors
Reading your description of Arielle I instantly thought of Jocelynn. They are both rather similar in their love to explore and being a true Gryffindor. Jocelynn has been known to not stop talking and always is one of the loud mouths in a room. She's toned back over the years but still can keep a conversation going much longer than most people want.
Hiii :wub: Yas I’d love for them to rp! It’ll be an interesting combination if they become friends for sure :) Arielle is pretty easily excitable so it’s not an issue for her to make new friends here and there.

Maybe Jacob could be a friend for Arielle? They're in the same year and house, and I'd imagine they have at least a few classes in common. He's always up for making new friends and definitely good at making enemies since he can sometimes seem a little full of himself. Let me know if you're interested!
Ooh i’m definitely interested! I guess her and Jacob could either be friends or frenemies, since Arielle doesn’t usually tend to have many enemies. She may be a little annoying for him at first by how she’s always smiling and talkative, though if we throw them in an RP together they should be able to get along (eventually if not immediately) xD

Hey , Clara!

I wanted join with your characters and mayby Andrea can be friends with Emori :)? She is nice girl from Contrycide. If you are interesting and do something fun together just let me know :)
Hi Maiya!

Yeah, that sounds like it could happen! Emori is only going to be sorted in like two ic years time, but perhaps we can do an rp during the school holidays?

@Professor Robert Kain @Molly Lamb omg guys yas :teehee: let’s do it! I’m up for doing lots of drama with Chloe since atm she is all about fitting in and stuff.

Hi Clara! I have a few ideas:

Adorah and Kaimana: Adorah is slowly starting to open up but doesn't have any true friends, and while there's a two year age gap, she was adopted by muggles and really struggles with the idea of finding out her biological parents are. There may be something there, and she also will eventually realize she is bisexual.

Giovanna My and Chiara: Giovanna is a big gossip (and knows it). She doesn't really care about having true friends and just tends to use people until she doesn't need them anymore. She has an 8 year old at home that she doesn't really pay much attention to. I don't know if they would be friends, but I'm sure there's some drama there. Just let me know!
Adorah x Kaimana: I think they could be good friends, possibly! Kaimana sort of has trust issues and a sassy mouth but once you get past that she is sweet and a good friend and listener. They could bond over the fact that they both don’t know their parents?

Giovanna x Chiara: ooh hahaha yessss. Always love a good ol’ drama plot :r Maybe if we find another person they could be like the gossip trio or something and then drama can develop even between them? Maybe we can start off then meeting and being friendly, then good friends, and then create some drama or gossip about each other =))

I think sure! That would be nice rp with Holidays! :wub:

Hiya! This is probably late but it's worth a try I guess :) So I have a few characters that might suit some of the characters that you have.

I have an unsorted character named @Alexander Rogers :) He's an introvert. so he's quite shy and quiet. He loves art and music. He's going to HNZ next year. So maybe there could be something between Thaila x Alexander?? Let me know what you think. :)

I also have a second-year here, Samantha. She's friendly and talkative but can be quite nosey. She's the character I use the most. Maybe we could try something with Chloe and Samantha? Samantha is need of some friends :)

I also have Samantha's older brother, @Harrison Jacobs whose 22 years old who just started working at Gladrag's Wizardwear store. I haven't roleplayed with him. He's selfless and caring but can be childish and loud at times If you want we could try something with him and any of the character you think would suit I guess :)

Let me know if any of these interest, and I hope we get to roleplay together! :)

Should we wait till the new semester to start their possible friendship? Arielle and Jocelynn that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back