Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Aaaah yes time for my annual December theatre hell week!!!

It's end of year show time and I've got a much heavier schedule than usual (2 different dance shows & two nights of a play all in the same week, plus prepping my dance students for their own show & choreographing for the play) which means I'm going to be VERY patchy over the next couple of weeks. Most of my time/energy will be spent at the theatre, but I'll make sure Runes lessons get posted! If any plots/threads are super urgent, drop me a line and I'll do my best to get to those as well.

If anyone needs me for anything urgently, Discord is the best way to reach me. (If you need my username drop me a PM) Otherwise, my shows finish on the 16th and after that hopefully I'll be able to be more active/consistent again.

Strike A Pose Lgbt GIF by MOODMAN

Good luck with the shows Rowan!!

Good luck!!! Have fun!!! :D

Good luck with shows, Rowan!!!!:creep:

Good luck! (Do we say break a leg for this, or is that different :r ) Hope you have a great time. :D

Just dropping a small update here on how things are going!!

My biggest two shows were this weekend and they went ABSOLUTELY SWIMMINGLY, even if I wound up spending 10 hours in the theatre on Sunday @_@ I believe the live stream is archived for a week or so so if anyone wants to watch drop me a line 👀

I still have one more show to get through on Weds/Thu, and then I'll be Officially On Holiday. It might take me a while after then to get back up to full activity as right now I feel a bit like I've been hit by a steamroller, but that's my rough availability timeline. As before if anything is super urgent drop me a line on Discord, otherwise I'll hopefully get back to RP over the weekend/next week!

Kia ora!!

My shows are DONE and they went WONDERFULLY, and after taking the weekend to catch up on all the Human Real Life stuff I've been neglecting I'm now back to catch up on all the Wizard Fake Life stuff I've been neglecting :p Might take me a while to get on top of everything, but consider me officially back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back