OOC First Name
Pheeb
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
I am looking to send Aaliyah here along with some colleagues, out to speak to some Shopkeepers in order to gather some information on an article she's writing for the Daily Prophet. She'll be keen to find out what made them choose to run their particular stores, what the hardest parts of their jobs are, and find out more about the products they sell. There's no limit to how many shopkeepers can be included so if you're interested in submitting your shopkeeper for an interview/chat in your store, please let me know below! Interviews can be done as a RP or over PM, whichever you prefer. Please can you also make sure that it's clear which shop your shopkeeper works for.

Thanks!
Pheeb

Lillith KainDervish and Bange's
Amber Chou WilsonGladrags Wizardwear
Amy WardGambol & Jape's
Ezra CadeBorgin & Burkes
Lily CliffetonFlourish & Blotts
Xiomara Rojas Medley
Ruby Folsom

Gracie Williams
Honeydukes

Eeylop's Owl Emporium

Last edited:
This sounds fun!

Amber here is shopkeeper for Gladrags Wizardwear
I also have Amy Ward who is shopkeeper of Gambol & Jape's. Both are open for this!

Feel free to interview Ezra who runs Borgin and Burkes but you know...I don't guarantee an cooperative interview.

I have Lily Cliffeton who runs Flourish and Blotts and Xiomara Rojas who runs the medley if you wanna talk to someone who doesn't run a store but a bar

I can offer Ruby Folsom, who runs Honeyduke's!

Why did I just see this now?

Rhianne Clivey, The Three Broomsticks Shopkeeper.

This looks interesting
Elvera Le fey. The inner eye.

I have Gracie Williams here with Eeylop's Owl Emporium!

Thank you for the interest guys :D

I’m looking to start the interviews in the next week or so. Anyone who works for the prophet is also welcome to join in either with Aaliyah, or take a shop from the list above, but please can you let me know!

^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back