Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
Secret_Santa.png
It's that time of year again everyone and it won't be too long before Christmas is upon us. So, to join in with the festivities, we here at Hogwarts New Zealand have decided to run the popular Secret Santa gift exchange program. For those of you who weren't here for Secret Santa in past years, here's a basic run down of what it is:

The main aim of Secret Santa is to send someone a gift, but not have them know who it was from. And it is that simple. The 'Secret' part adds an element of surprise to Christmas, and we all like surprises here.

Taking part:

Between now and the 4th of December, we are allowing sign-ups to take place for those of you whom are interested in sending someone else a gift. After the sign-up period, an exchange list will be created; and each of you shall be contacted with the name of your recipient. After you receive their name, you will have a few weeks to create a gift. This gift could be any one of a number of things, such as a signature banner; avatar; animated picture depicting your friendship; a song; a poem; or anything else your creative mind can think of.

Ideally, the deadline will be December 23rd to allow time for behind the scenes work, although some wiggle room will be available if I know beforehand. On Christmas day (or Christmas Eve night), a topic shall be made available; containing the gifts and who they are for. You will each then be free to glomp your Santa.

Can't submit?:

During this gift exchange, we would like you to keep your recipient a secret. As we mentioned, we like surprises. If you sign up to submit a gift, but somehow cannot do so within the given deadline, we would really like it if you where to inform us of this; preferably before the 20th of December, so we may use a fall-back option. If you fail to notify us, then, in the interest of fairness, you will automatically forfeit your own gift. None of us wish for this to happen, especially at Christmas; so please make sure to plan appropriately.

Signing up:

With all of that out of the way, sign-ups are now open. Simply fill out the small set of questions; which will allow your Santa to better design your gift. Once done, simply enjoy yourselves during the whole event.
Questionnaire: said:
Code:
[b]Preferred name[/b]: 
[b]Favourite colour(s)[/b]: 
[b]Likes[/b]: 
[b]Dis-likes[/b]: 
[b]Additional information[/b]:
We look forward to the surprises on Christmas.

- Pattycakes :santa:

Hurrah!

Preferred name: Kelsey, Kelsey Ruth, KR, Kels
Favourite colour(s): All colours except black or brown
Likes: Rats, HNZ, miniature things, songs, curly hair, flowers and other plants, fairies/elves etc, hugs and snuggles, octopuses, snakes and spiders, makeup, costumes, beards, memes, puns, Sherlock, Star Trek (New Movies, Deep Space Nine).
Dislikes: Horses, large lizards, large fish (most non-mammalian underwater life), dinosaurs, dark and gloomy things, horror and blood D:
Additional information: I will be delighted with whatever I get. Don't fuss if it's not perfect or rushed. Also, I am a Ravenclaw!

Now it's starting to feel like christmas =))

Preferred name: Anna
Favourite colour(s): Any colour is great but black is also a pretty cool shade.
Likes: Anything Harry Potter or Pokemon related, I'd also die if I got a gift that related to ouchie in some way because I'm a sucker. Also aestheticy character things are really cool!
Dis-likes: Anything that's not in the likes.
Additional information: Thanks in advance :wub:

Eeeeeee!

Preferred name: Abby
Favourite colour(s): turquoise/teal/seafoam green, anything within that spectrum; pink (but NOT paired with purple!! v srs bsns), any color is good though ^_^
Likes: Harry Potterrrrrr, emojis, aestheticy stuff, tumblr, fashion, Teen Wolf (obvs, look at mah squad), The Raven Cycle, tv shows: B99, HTGAWM, Jane the Virgin, The Flash; social media stuff (I'm a media major), kpopppp: SNSD, Block B, Big Bang, AOA, f(x), 2NE1
Dis-likes: I'm not really a superhero kinda person?? Never seen the Marvel movies and stuff :x
Additional information: I will love anything as long as it's made with LOVE! :p :wub:

Edited to add one major thing about kpop ^_^

Preferred name: Tamara
Favourite colour(s): Yellow, Green and Blue
Likes: Supernatural -> CASTIEL, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Star Trek and Disney. Oh and my puppy Ivy

(She is 15 weeks old now)
Dis-likes: Creepy creatures, horror movies etc. So no Spiders, violence or death. :$
Additional information: I will return it with hugs and kissies :r

Preferred name: Kaye, Jessica, Jess
Favourite colour(s): Pastel yellow and other pastel colours
Likes: CATS, Harry Potter, MUSIC, Guitars, Books, Hufflepuff
Dis-likes: Justin Bieber, Cockroaches, dark colours
Additional information: Anything with cats pleasseeeee :wub:

Preferred name: Zachie
Favourite colour(s): Love me some red and purple
Likes: The Flash (Grant Gustin, not Ezra Miller), Pokemon, Doctor Who, Power Rangers, Final Fantasy
Dis-likes: N/A
Additional information: Thank you!

Preferred name: Teigs, Tigger

Favourite colour(s): Bluuuuuueeeeee. Been my fave for many a year :wub:

Likes: Doctor Who (all incarnations, just the whole show really), Ryan Reynolds, Deadpool, Harry Potter (lol obvs) Dragon Age, The Sims, Pixie lights, Christmas, Books, DISNEY, DC and Marvel ( :o heathen!), TWD, The Last Airbender cartoon and also Legend of Korra, Zombies YAS, Princesses, The Hillywood Show (omg they are amazing!) Supernatural (Cas :wub: ), the Marauders, Fantastic Beasts, Sherlock! Inspirational stuff, messages, Sense8, Jessica Jones, Netflix ( :cyndi: ) HNZ, Echosmith, KPOP (especially Big Bang, EXO, SHiNee, BTS, B1A4, 2NE1, Super Junior, AOA) :wub: :wub: :wub: The Choice (current fave series) Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow, Star Trek, DINOSAURS

Dis-likes: Cursed Child :mad: :mad: :mad:

Additional information: This list gets longer every year, but feel free to ignore it. I'll love anything meaningful to you too :wub: :wub: :wub:

Preferred name: Alexis
Favourite colours: Black, grey, white & soft colours & vibrant greens (obviously not all together... use your discretion.)
Likes: Minimalism, dogs, photography, travel, aesthetic (see tumblr for examples of my varying aesthetics), broadway musicals & off broadway, politics, classic art, Russian literature, red lipstick (I have an addiction), Harry Potter (specifically Hogwarts Age Marauders... Including Peter [I have very very strong opinions about them], Pansy Parkinson, Slytherin House, Minerva McGonagall & BOOK Ginny), Freaks & Geeks, succulents, It's Always Sunny In Philly, drabbles, sunflowers, poetry (Pablo Neruda slays me), cellos, martial arts (specifically Karate), The 100, fairy lights, snow, Gilmore Girls (Not the reunion... I have strong feelings about the last four words), Sense8, tattoos, interior design, Teen Wolf before Allison Argent died, lakes, oceans, tea, A Song of Ice & Fire Series (Books obviously, not the show), The Office (American version), elephants (please no elephant riding/painting/performing... It makes me endlessly blue), Jane the Virgin... So many more things, honestly.
Dislikes: Birds, bananas, Superwholock, kids, bugs, emojis generally, blood, gore & abusive relationships.
Additional information: I'm sorry to sound like such a pseudo-intellect with my likes. I'm just an art-h0e, I swear. Also I'll like anything you give me pretty much. Happy Holidays!

Samuel Phillips said:
Now it's starting to feel like christmas =))
It'll feel even more Christmasy tomorrow. Holiday theme!! :party:

Yaay!

Preferred name: Claire
Favourite colour(s): Indigo, greys/browns/rustic colours
Likes: Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts, Ravenclaw, Raccoons, Victorian/Steampunk stoofs, and you :wub:
Dis-likes: Fizzy cucumber juice (omg have you tried it it's disgusting)
Additional information: You could completely ignore all of the above and I would still love it :wub: thank you!! (that doesn't include the cucumber juice btw, don't even think about it :glare: )

Preferred name: Daphne
Favourite colour(s): Pink, purple, teal, yellow... I like lots of colors
Likes: Harry Potter (surprise), Avatar the last Airbender + Korra, books!, writing, food, A Song of Ice and Fire (books), How To Get Away With Murder, Netflix, HNZ <3, I can't think of much else. Uh. Flowers. Sparkles. CATS
Dis-likes: Spinach, licorice, I can only think of food related dislikes so make of that what you will
Additional information: Proud puff :party:

Preferred name: Kait
Favourite colour(s): Glitter (It is definitely a color!) I like purple and pink too.
Likes: Sparkly and shiny things. Harry Potter. Disney (I go like once every other month ^_^ ). Doctor Who. Marvel. Netflix (Gilmore Girls recently). HNZ (Kiera and Lyra being my main characters right now). Christmas, Jonas Brothers (Don't judge).
Dis-likes: Snakes. I hate those sneaky snakes. Actually I have a real phobia of them so nothing with that.
Additional information: I'm sure I will love anything you make me. :wub:

Preferred name: Jamie
Favourite colour(s): Pink, pink and pink
Likes: Harry potter, Singing, GAME OF THRONES , Music, The Walking Death, Once upon a time, Pretty little Liars, Chocolate, shopping, Netflix, Arrow, Fantastic Beasts, Vacation, Good food, Parties, HNZ ofcourse, Friends, Make-up, The Netherlands, Sun, Children, Daenerys Targaryen, Fleur Delacour, Everything from disney especially the Lion King and The 100.
Dis-likes: Cheese, Unkind people, Arrogant people, insects, spiders and homework
Additional information: Love Christmass!!

Preferred name: Micah
Favourite colour(s): Purple, Silver & Black
Likes: Sparkly things, Harry Potter, Criminal Minds, The Sims, Skyrim, Big Cats, RATS! (Pet rats, not wild rats!)
Dis-likes: Creepy Crawlies
Additional information: :wub:
<i>
</i>

Preferred name: Alex
Favourite colour(s): Purple, lavender, violet, pastel green, yellow
Likes: Harry Potter, Hufflepuff, Wine, The Librarians (TNT original), Fear the walking dead, American Dad, Mumford and Sons, Country songs (Old and New), Bob's Burger, Soccer, Baseball, Edgar Allan Poe poem/shorts, Harry Potter vinyl, Stroopwafel xD Kim Chi and The Band Perry. I'll add Fun Haus/Benson of Fun Haus (Look it up on youtube. It's a channel on there or ask Steven about it xD )
Dis-likes: Anything dairy, spider, blood, yard work
Additional information: Thank you, whoever you are. If your gift is printable, I will print it and frame it and hang it. :)

Professor Monty Pendleton said:
Additional information: (that doesn't include the cucumber juice btw, don't even think about it :glare: )
Woooo, I know exactly what to do if I get you, then :r
Preferred name: Tenile, Tenilee, Niel, Neil, Nielly, Neilly (tbh I don't care all that much, preference for Ni over Ne)

Favourite colour(s): Purple! Pastel colours. Rainbows. Grayscale. Preferably not red.

Likes: PINEAPPLES, Harry Potter, Bad Jokes, TARDIGRADES, Geophysics, Anthropology, Ancient History and Archaeology. Classical Rome (Republic), Greece (Antiquity), (Persia) Historical Iran. 'Scary' creatures being cute, Sherlock, Marvel, Penguins, Slippers, Scarves. Emoticons! Surrealism, Realism, Dadaism. I am a hatstall between Slytherin and Ravenclaw, so either or both is awesome. I like fluffy things, and spiky things. I really like maps - especially topographic maps. MANTIS SHRIMP. Sense8, lizards, spiders, snek snakes, OWLS! Volcanoes, Water, nature - particularly flora with a lot of green. Mountains, languages, stories! Writing. Annoying my pets =D HNZ! My characters, your characters, everyone's characters! Aristophanes, Catullus, M.V. Agrippa. G.J. Caesar, Augustus Caesar. If you could incorporate the word Moo somewhere, I guarantee I'll smile! Dinosaurs, Cows (not bulls, so much), Dragons. Pokemon!

Dis-likes: Boohbah ._. Mean-spirited things. I don't really dislike all that much - bring on the gore!

Additional information: Go for it. I can assure you that I have definitely forgotten stuff, so just go crazy, and have fun! :wub:

Preferred name: James, Jamiekins, Lurch (so called by KR :r ) , The, The1001, Ultra-Hot-Guy etc. Anything is fine with me pretty much :p
Favourite colour(s): Orange! Green! Sparkly (I'm stealing it for this year :r )! Rainbows!
Likes: HNZ/HP of course. LotR/Hobbit. Kingkiller Chronicles. Percy Jackson. Merlin (totally not bingeing right now)! Cars (probably stay away from classics as I'm quite subjective on them depending on my mood :p ). Grand Tour. Classical subjects (Republican Rome/Senate, Triumvirates, Aenead, Homer (the Odyssey is hot right now), Pliny Natural Histories). Animals. Graphic design. Web design. Web development. Chess. My characters (mostly James Adams :r ). Puns/bad jokes. Climbing (a massive part of my life)/mountains/alpine scenery. Photography. Snow.
Dis-likes: Rats and insecty things.
Additional information: Wasn't going to do this this year but I've been tempted D:

Preferred name: Lovi
Favourite colour(s): Pink, Blue, Purple, glittery colors
Likes: Marvel, DC Comics, Power Rangers, Glitter, Fred Weasley, Ron Weasley, Food Network, and food in general. I also like my characters too. Bellatrix, Voldemort, Draco, Super Girl, the Flash, Captain America. AVENGERS AND TYLER HOECHLIN! Body positivity and health.
Dis-likes: Harry Potter(the protagonist) and Hermione Granger. Rama Mowry, ghosts, things related to like demons and Hell.
Additional information: It be cool if you did something incorporating my characters. I love them so much!

Preferred name: Lauren
Favourite colour(s): Dark autumnal colours like Burgundy or Teal.
Likes: Cats, Feminism, Maddie and James, Maddie and Charlotte, Maddie and Amy, Netflix, Hufflepuff, memes (esp. Kermit ones and Joanne the Scammer and baby Gavin), baby animals, Gilmore Girls, Scandal, HTGAWM, Tom Hiddleston, Cheese, History.
Dis-likes: Insects, Sparkling Water, Work.
Additional information: Danke in advance :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back