Secret Santa 2016

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
Hello everyone and Merry Christmas!

Now I know it's not officially Christmas Day everywhere but I figured now was a good a time as any. Anywho, it's time for Santa to deliver all of the lovely people from HNZ their presents. Over the past few weeks' people have been working hard on completely presents for their recipients and I want to take this time to thank each and every one of you for your hard work on all of these presents and I'm sure it's going to mean a lot to whomever receives them. I would also like to thank you all for making this another very successful Secret Santa and I look forward to do it again next year!

Without further ado, here are your presents: ENJOY!!
Click for Gift

Click for Gift
Click for Gift

Click for Gift

Click for Gift

Click for Gift

Click for Gift

Click for Gift

For Disney's most beautiful princess - From KR

Click for Gift

Click for Gift

Click for Gift

Click for Gift

Click for Gift
Click for Gift

Click for Gift

Click for Gift
Click for Gift

Click for Gift

Click for Gift

Click for Gift
Click for Gift

And that's it for another year folks. Hope you all enjoy your presents & have a very lovely day whatever you're up to. Also, if there are any issues with links etc let me know and I'll try to fix as soon as I can :)

- Pattycakes :santa:

Merry christmas all ^_^

Thanks so much Claire, it's everything I could have wanted (and you've thought of literally everything too!). The amount of work you've put into this is incredible, it means so much to me. I don't quite know how to say thank you that well :hug: . Hope your Christmas is just as good as mine.

Also thanks to Pat for running this, I have a huge amount of respect.

:frantics: :frantics: :frantics: :frantics: :frantics: :frantics: :frantics: :frantics: :frantics: :frantics: :frantics:
This is so amazing!!! I love it all, they're all so great! I might be biased but mine is the best gift of all :r Thank you sooooo much James, this was soooo so so sweet!!!! I love it so much! :cry: :cry: :cry: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thank you Pat for putting this together!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

This was my first time being a part of this and it was so much fun! I clicked all the presents except my own first to save mine for last :p and I love it!! Thank you so much Kait!! It's so cuuuute :wub:

Thanks Pat for organizing this, I hope I can be a part of it for many more years :woot:

Merry Christmas !! :elf:

Pineapple! :woot:
Thank you so much, Jamie. :wub: And congrats to everyone else for their gifts! (and I hope you like yours, Lauren ^_^ ) And thank you Pat for doing all of this!
@Daphne, I totally do the opposite, and much like a greedy child scroll down and hunt my name to see me present. Because whilst I procrastinate on everything else, Christmas Presents are different. :r
I hope all of you have a lovely holidays and New Years!
This is right on Christmas Morning for me, so it's even more awesome! :cool:

Thanks so much alexis! You've got a great eye for Sloane's personality and I've actually wanted to ask someone to make her an Instagram like that for ages! Thanks so much!

Aaaaah, thanks, Lovi! Two gifts! I am spoilt.

They're beautiful (and I'm an especially big fan of Bonnieface Cabbagewank's banner) :shifty:

Hahahaha, I opened them all in order :cool:

But ALEX oh my gosh, I LOVE my gifts :cry: :cry: thank you so much. Like my two most favourite things put together. xD xD You're amazing, thank you, Merry Christmas :wub: <3

Hehe, I'm glad you liked it James :hug: thank you, I hope you have a great day! You deserve it!

I hope ALL of you have a great day :hug: (no pressure)

Thanks, Pat!!!
Edit: wooo! :woot:

OMG Teigs!!!!! Thank you so much for the site!! I'm in love! :wub:

And you are welcome KR!!!! I hope you like the fairies! I love them. Lol

Ahhh Lauren that's lovely!! :woot: :wub: :hug: Thank you sooo much for that. I'm definitely making it my phone lockscreen ^_^

Also, I hope you like your present Tamara! Merry Christmas to everyone :santa: :hug:

Zach was like a ninja asking me if I like Pokemon. I have said my thank yous too many times already but THANK YOU again :hug: your ninja styles are improving xD

And you're very welcome, Claire. I have no photoshop, so, I have to relay on free photo editing websites xD I would have sent you a starbucks gift card but asking your email is too suspicious.

Merry Christmas, ya'll :hug:

From me and my family (yep, they know what HNZ is)

Firmiana Asterion said:
Zach was like a ninja asking me if I like Pokemon. I have said my thank yous too many times already but THANK YOU again :hug: your ninja styles are improving xD
This literally went:

*talks for a while*

Me: hey do you like Pokemon?
Alex: yeah sorta why?
Me: *sweats* I'm doing a poll to prove a point to my friend
Alex: oh okay well yeah I like it but I'm not a super huge fan

You are all such creative people. These gifts are awesome!! :D

Damn Anna you totally tricked me! She had me believing someone was asking questions about me to her. Sneaky snake.

Oh my god Micah thank you so much I love Daenerys :woot: :woot: Glad you liked the pineapple Teigan!! Love all the creations, merry christmas!

You guys are all so wonderful! I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas :wub: xx

Wyatt Finch said:
Damn Anna you totally tricked me! She had me believing someone was asking questions about me to her. Sneaky snake.
I'm glad you fell for it :r

Also thanks for the gift Tamara! It's super cute and I love how you drew Alolan Diglett :hug:

Awhh thanks Kaye! I love itt, I made it my computer background.

And Annaleise I tried to make Ron Hemoine and Harry as Pokemon :')

Users who are viewing this thread

Back