- Aleksandra Kaster
- Zennon Baros
- Ainsley Lynch*
- Zoe Tsuji
- Godric Kingston
- Brooklyn Vacarius
- Maise Verdereau
- Alexis Sage Kramer*

(Alexis is flighty but would love to hear both sides.)

I feel like since reading the last one, Geo will be keeping out of most of the discussion but I want to emphasise my first point that she would be wary of arguments and everyones saftey, so she should def be on monitoring security duty ahaha

I'd like to have Corrine join, but it sounds like you don't want anyone who disagrees present at the next meeting. And while she agrees with the idea in general, she doesn't agree with how Hayley was proposing to go about it in that first meeting so she'd definitely be playing devil's advocate. So your call on whether she gets an invite. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

- Hayley Elridge
- Harley Tsuji
- Aurora Night
- Rose Holland
- Geovanna Volt
- Maggie Ryan Rosendale
- Lilyanna Hope
- Sara Benivieni
- Lavinia Benivieni
- Lenore Harvelle
- Camila Woods
- Kinsey Wilde*
- Felix Urie
- Aleksandra Kaster
- Zennon Baros
- Ainsley Lynch*
- Zoe Tsuji
- Godric Kingston
- Brooklyn Vacarius
- Maise Verdereau
- Alexis Sage Kramer*
- Asaiah Murphy
- Eamon Tulloch

- Hayley Elridge
- Harley Tsuji
- Aurora Night
- Rose Holland
- Geovanna Volt
- Maggie Ryan Rosendale
- Lilyanna Hope
- Sara Benivieni
- Lavinia Benivieni
- Lenore Harvelle
- Camila Woods
- Kinsey Wilde*
- Felix Urie
- Aleksandra Kaster
- Zennon Baros
- Ainsley Lynch*
- Zoe Tsuji
- Godric Kingston
- Brooklyn Vacarius
- Maise Verdereau
- Alexis Sage Kramer*
- Asaiah Murphy
- Eamon Tulloch
- Frankie Tillington

Kait: Thank you for apologising. I realise now that it was unrealistic of me to call for no dissenters considering the way I set this up (which was unwise, but I've never done something on this scale before). Noah's position is understandable, and you wrote how he presented it well, but I think the rest of that family dynamic unneccesarily escalated things, Link's involvement in particular.

I think Corrine has an interesting perspective, and my idea for the next meeting is not so much to exclude anyone who has differing opinions as to have a civil discussion, excluding those who were unwilling to listen. Agreeing with the idea in general but not Hayley's specific (admittedly extreme) plan is I think something she'll encourage at this meeting.

- Hayley Elridge
- Harley Tsuji
- Aurora Night
- Rose Holland
- Geovanna Volt
- Maggie Ryan Rosendale
- Lilyanna Hope
- Sara Benivieni
- Lavinia Benivieni
- Lenore Harvelle
- Camila Woods
- Kinsey Wilde*
- Felix Urie
- Aleksandra Kaster
- Zennon Baros
- Ainsley Lynch*
- Zoe Tsuji
- Godric Kingston
- Brooklyn Vacarius
- Maise Verdereau
- Alexis Sage Kramer*
- Asaiah Murphy
- Eamon Tulloch
- Frankie Tillington
- Corrine Lagos

Well Noah is the reasonable one, and Link is a bit of a loose cannon. His issues were with what Asaiah was saying, not the actual idea of getting rid of prejudice.

Besides that though, I'd like Camille Hall to be invited. She's part veela. I'm not sure how she will feel about it, but she definitely won't speak out in disagreement.

This is a great example of why open roleplays are so great. They're not fan fics, and we don't know how they'll turn out in spite of our planning. ^_^

Maybe it didn't go exactly to plan but everyone has to admit it was probably way more realistic than it would have been had it just been full of yes people, considering the mass advertisement of it all. All of the positions were understandable. I look forward to seeing how the site and the school rolls with the roleplay that took place and the dynamics it brought up. :)

And if you're (or anyone is ) ever unsure of dynamics and want to run ideas or pieces of ideas by us to see if they need plot approval or just for general feedback (a la signage versus word of mouth advertising), poke a member of staff. That's why we're here. :)

It's definitely realistic, and I don't think advertising the first event the way it was was the best move if no dissenters were wanted, but what concerns me is that with such an aggressive pushback right out the gate it's going to be difficult for the organisers but Hayley especially to continue on with this long term when the risk of people getting hurt is hanging over her head from day one. It doesn't derail the whole plot but I worry that it does change the tone and make it more difficult to carry on as was originally intended.

I reckon she could use it to help her. Like, did yall see those haters, this is why we need to do this. And there's quite a big list of people interested already, I think it might have worked in her favor, because people would be talking about it all over school, so characters that maybe weren't there, could still be interested and get involved.

Perhaps I should have said no literal physical violence rather than no dissenters, but it never occurred to me (or to Hayley) that such a request would be necessary. As it is, she probably will use it in her favour (the girl is a Slytherin, after all), but she's going to have to get over her shock at how it turned out. She expected haters, sure, but this level of violence . . . Hayley is very shaken by this. It definitely won't continue as she originally intended (not that she had a very concrete plan); she's going to go forward a lot more cautiously.

That might be a good thing actually; a slow-burn process of trying to gather support for change will probably last a lot longer than the big, flashy revolution that existed in Hayley's head. Though she definitely won't let go of that idea, she might put it aside for a while, since so many people who supported what she said in other ways weren't keen on destroying the statute of secrecy.

Speaking of Rowan mentioning organisers . . . I want to ask for some more people to be ringleaders for this, as Hayley certainly can't do it alone. She's not the best organiser in character, and I'm too busy to be good at organising things OOC. Maybe some of these dynamics will emerge organically IC at the next meeting, but if you want to volunteer to help organise I think a few more ringleaders would be a good thing.

I can have Maisa Verdereau help! She didn't go to the last meeting (i didn't get a chance to post with her) but she'd be interested in helping out however she could!

I can offer Asaiah to help. He'll probably want to do something to apologise for what happened during the last meeting

Stella and Joshua would agree with this.

Syrus doesn't care.

Chante not so much. I would imagine muggels would not agree with her parents. She would support Lens though. Interesting plot! :)

I have Sara who could help, as after what happened she would probably want to make sure that nothing like that happens again and see if Hayley's alright. She isn't normally one to speak out unless she's asked, but she can in circumstances like this :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back