Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice

Sawyer was impressed to see Hamish shoot across the pitch after the snitch again. At least they wouldn't have to worry too much about their next seeker once Minnie graduated. "If it were me, I'd be making a bigger deal about that," he called out to Hamish, leaning on his broom and giving Hamish a quick thumbs up. @hamish

Hamish was surprised to hear someone call for him and turned to smile shyly at Sawyer. "What, really?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck. "Are you okay? I saw you get hit," He called back. @Sawyer Carnahan

"For sure, man," Sawyer said, nodding emphatically. Sawyer wasn't seeker material, but if he had the guts he'd never shut up about it. "Yeah, I'm fine. Juniper and I have a complicated relationship," he said with a forlorn sigh, hoping if Juniper was listening she knew he was joking, quickly glancing over to check on her and the chaser's progress. @Hamish Reid

Hamish smiled at Sawyer, laughing lightly and rubbing the back of his neck. "I hope it stays with you," he teased, before turning his eyes back to the sky. "I should keep looking. Don't get knocked off your broom," he smiled and waved before taking off again. @Sawyer Carnahan

"You and me both," Sawyer said, giving Hamish a mock salute as the young seeker flew away, going back to keeping an eye on the chasers.

Minnie was rather pleased when she saw the new seeker catch the snitch and then release it again. It flew directly into her path and she caught it too. She was reassured that she was leaving the team in good hands. She held on to the snitch for a moment before letting it go.

When the ball was thrown back out Branson was surprosed to be the one to catch it. He caught it and then headed off towards the hoops again.

Hamish smiled as he saw Minnie catch the snitch, giving it a few moments to disappear again before resuming his search.

Hattie frowned a little as Branson missed the shot again. She hoped they would do better during the actual game, but at least the seekers were doing very well, and the keepers were too. Hattie was so lost in her thoughts that she missed the quaffle being thrown back out and Branson grabbed it again. She let him go and stayed close in case he wanted to pass.

Hamish continued his search for the snitch.

Sawyer was impressed to see Minnie grab the snitch again. It gave him a small bubble of hope that this might actually be their year to win the cup and the thought warmed him as he kept an eye on Branson.

Hamish continued his search for the snitch.

Branson was so frustrated when the keeper caught the ball but he just needed to keep trying.

Minnie could spot the other seeker working really hard and she was pleased the beaters were keeping away from him but she was trying too, to find the snitch herself.

Sawyer had been watching Branson, ready when the chaser attempted his shot and feeling quite pleased as he snatched the quaffle out of the air before it could make it through any hoops. Maybe he would stand a chance against Gryffindor's chasers he thought idly, throwing the quaffle back into play.

Hamish continued his search for the snitch, wondering idly how Seamus managed to run every morning. One practice was wearing Hamish out.

Sawyer leant back on his broom some, swinging his arms to loosen them up as he watched the other players.

Hamish continued his search.

Minnie continued to search for the snitch.

Hamish ran a hand through his hair, pushing his glasses up on his nose as he searched the skies.

Sawyer drifted slightly towards the right hoop, wondering if he left the left hand hoop open he could trick one the chasers into aiming for it.

Juniper was already forgetting about hitting Chloe as she watched Sawyer continually blocking players and felt really good about this season.

Hamish continued searching for the snitch.

Sawyer spotted Juniper looking his way, giving her a complicated set of signals he hoped successfully translated to "Please do not murder me with any more bludgers." It involved a lot of head shaking and miming swinging a bat, so he hoped it got the message across.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back