Rate the Sig

8/10 Really pretty banny ^_^ The white writing for the quote is a little hard to read, but overall I :wub: it

10/10

I like the font and the way the pictures are arranged. Very well-done banner (even though I don't have great knowledge of graphics stuffs). :)

10/10

The colors are so much fun and so is the font...and Selena Gomez is just so darn cute ^_^

serrina
8/10
sorry but i am cot a big fan of the pictures and the background is a little dull
but the overall effect really shows the characters personality and is quite striking

Alvin
we must have been posting at the same time
9/10
i love black and white sigs but maybe the name could be on there

8/10

I like the simplicity and I love the PB after seeing how many great pictures she has, but I just don't like the font used for the name...

9/10
I love the photo inserts, and the colour scheme matches and looks very good, the PB suits the character (i think but i dont know). i cant think of much that is wrong here except that maybe the font doesn't match but then everyone says that

9/10, I like the PB a lot, and it's good how you can't see the original background of the pictures, but the jagged cuts cut out part of his arm so it lets you down there, plus, maybe the text should be a bit different? It lets it down there too.

8/10

Not that keen on the font, but I really like the fadey-ness and snowy look ( :lol: It's late so I'm not good with words, sorry :p ). Cool PB, too, I like it. :D

9/10

I love the simplicity of it and the font is awesome, not a fan of the Viv font colour, but it's a really nice banner.

10/10

A.MA.ZING :D
I love the way you've got little textures spread out here and there, nd the simple pictures go wonderfully with the the colours you've used. It stands out alot from others, and i also love the colour of her eyes xD

9/10

I adore Alexz Johnson! :wub: She is gorgeous in every way.
The font is just a tad bit hard to read. ;)

8/10

It's a really nice banner, and I like the splits in it, but I don't like the font that much, and I have a thing against Zac Efron.
But it's a really nice banner, and the range of images is good

8/10

I like the font and the font color. The images are well placed also. My only dislike is the choice of images. His facial expressions take away from the simplicity of the banner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back