Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Straight 12 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Hey folks :hug:

Spongebob Squarepants Rainbow GIF

It be the lovely month of June again and that mean's it's pride month! 🌈

Took a look around and it seems this thread hasn't been started yet, so here I am, a fellow member of the rainbow community to start the thread for everyone else in the community and all the allies so we can be proud, and to tell anyone and everyone that people who are LGBT+ are entirely wonderful and completely loved and accepted.

HNZ has always been a safe space for me to express myself, and I am thankful I have had the opportunity to feel so comfortable being myself, and I do hope HNZ is able to be this safe space for anyone in the rainbow community in the present and future.

Sending all the love to everyone who needs it, let's continue to be ourselves and be happy :hug:

Edit: Please be respectful in this thread, all board rules apply and everyone who is LGBT+ is valid and welcomed to participate!

Previous pride month threads:
🏳️‍🌈Happy Pride 2021🏳️‍🌈
Happy Pride Month!! 🏳️‍🌈

Happy Pride, Anna! 🌈
I always find it vaguely amusing how often HNZ seems to attract fellow aspec (and more recently to my delight) and non-binary/non-cis writers. We gays flock together always 💜

Happy pride everyone.
Rainbow Water GIF by bubly

It is always amazing how queer and supporting hnz is and how much the community is growing. Which is awesome.
sending big love to all of the lgbtqa+ family there. You are all loved and have support. I am always available if you need to talk.

Pride Lgbt GIF by Kampania Przeciw Homofobii

So mia pride update From last year.
I have moved to the city and started to find a community. I attended a pride fair day and joined a lgbt basketball club. And wow. They are an amazing community a big shout out to spectres Australia. (I am currently sitting at a training session even though I can’t do anything due to my foot). It is certainly something I feel more comfortable talking about than i have in the past. And it is interesting at the start of last year I had two big secrets. I am gay and I roleplay. Coming out about the first has made it a lot easier to talk about the latter. I haven’t managed to convince anyone to join the site. Yet…

Happy pride month everyone! 💗🌈

And it is interesting at the start of last year I had two big secrets. I am gay and I roleplay. Coming out about the first has made it a lot easier to talk about the latter. I haven’t managed to convince anyone to join the site. Yet…

Congrats for coming out Mia :party: It's funny that you mention this actually because I thought I was the only one who kept roleplaying as a secret. It's not that I find it embarrassing, but it's not something that is really talked about, especially with people my age I guess. And the only person who I ever told about it bullied me so yeah I've just basically kept it a secret ever since then, and I'm not sure if I'd ever tell anyone else. In fact, I think it's better for me not to tell anyone as then it can be my own little getaway from the real world.

But yeah, Happy Pride Month everyone. Never be ashamed to show the world who you really are :hug: :wub:

Hiiii!!! So last year, I mentioned that I was an ally of the community, since then, I've been finding myself, including my sexuality, and I've come to realise that I am bisexual. For a while, I have been confused about it, especially around the last time I posted last year. It was a little difficult for me to say anything last year, as again, I was still trying to figure myself out.

I'm still figuring myself out, bit by bit. I've only come out to my brother, a few close friends, and a few other friends, and now on here.

I love seeing the love that is presented here on the site and how supportive everyone is on this site! Happy Pride y'all!

ILY ALL! <3

Sending many love and hugs to you all <3

Last edited:
Happy pride y'all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back