Positives

My positive is having wonderful and supportive friends...who insist on helping me choose an outfit and do my make up. And being asked out on my first ever proper date. :lol:

Also, the word beshush, thanks to Vivienne. ^_^

meant to put this up yesturday but my computer was being stupid!

Positive: Volunteering at a Local Elementary school teaching the awesome fouth graders English!

Gonna bring them sugar tomorrow and take thier pictures and post them for you guys!

Positive: I got kissed (for the first time) today (well it's yesterday now), ahahahaha. ^_^

Violet Bellamy said:
Positive: I got kissed (for the first time) today (well it's yesterday now), ahahahaha. ^_^
ZOMG hellz to the yeah!! :frantics:

Here's my positive...only a little less than 8 weeks and Daniel will be home from boot camp (the count down has started) :D

Yay! Go Camilla! :D

My positive: I've got four more days until Spring Break! HECK YEAH!

Our Easter holidays started today too :D and I got to shoot targets in Cadets which was a lot of fun ^_^ .

i got a dress for the school ball (which is next year) and it had $500 off, mega bargain
i found the book i wanted in the shops when they didn't have it in england

Okay so this is my positive... I've been writing a series of books for a bit now and was having the most difficult time ending the fourth one since at the end the lead character ends and a new one takes over for the final three books... I was having such a difficult time when suddenly at work the perfect ending came to me which really made me happy since I've been spending the better part of 7 months thinking of a good ending (one that didn't involve killing my character off!) So YAY for Happy Endings!

My positive for today is I was told I'm getting Student of the Year for the second year in the row ^_^

Not too keen to get it again after the troble it caused last year, but it will be good for my CV :D

"oh, I don't want to be Student Of The Year..." <_<

My positive is that I just bought a book called 'Hey! Nietzsche! Leave Them Kids Alone!' ^_^

My positive:
That this picture may have actually been legit
1C811EFE-F282-44D2-8898-15CDFCEA312D.jpg

my positive of the day is that the guy i like may possibly like me. yay

I posted my positive today for Elite Members to view alone. :r: (Incentive to become elite?)
So here is what I'll say it is publically: clickeh

My positive:
Schoooools Out For.Ever!

:p

I finally finished- HOORAH!

funny-pictures-cat-asks-to-be-fed.jpg

'Teh "not" are a typo' indeed. :shifty:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back