Positives

Olivia has found a positive; tomorrow I get a break and maybe some computer time, then a birthday party with an AMAZING chameleon cake, then I get to walk to choir!! Why am I excited? I do not know. xD

I found out today that I was nominated for Volunteer of the Year in the Northern Ireland Youth Service Awards :o And while I didn't win I was highly acclaimed.

Granted the awards were last month and I wasn't even aware/invited it's still nice to know someone thinks I've made a difference or whatever this year ^_^
Also. My bestest friend in the whole wide world is coming over in a few minutes and I haven't seen her in the longest time :frantics:

I was training my TKD minions tonight, and they have really improved since they started! One of the little girls is AMAZING at apcha busigi (sp >.<) and Jordan looks like he's really enjoying training. So proud ♥

And YAY PAT!

Thank you Livi ^_^

My positive for today is that my Uni results are in and I've officially passed first year with nothing below 52% :frantics:

((Go Pattycakes!))

My positive for the day? After I had a horrible nightmare, I felt four little paws walk up my leg and lay themselves right by my face. My kitties are angels sent from heaven. Well....Tabby my other cat might possibly be a disgruntled angel...but still...angels.

Mum got me the Katherine Mansfield book, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. ♥

Positive: It's the HOLIDAYS!!! :woot:

and I get to see him in 12 1/2 days! ^_^

and....it's sunny! :)

and...I finished my book, and it was good! :p

and...pattycakes did well!!! (go pat!!)

and...I get to hang out with my friends tomorrow!! :woot:

My positive was seeing him. ♥ Even though we barely talked and I only saw him for like three minutes. I'd rather have three minutes than none. :D

AND I have 11 reads on my wattpad story! (although no votes :( )

and I'm in ♥

and I'm glad that you saw your ♥ Leah.

My positive is that I finally slept a decent amount of time last night! :D

Today was the best day of my life, because he FINALLY asked me to go eat with him. It was on his break, and I found out that he is as weird as me. ♥

I wonder if he likes me. Regardless that's my positive. :D

aww ;) I'm happy for you, Malynne :hug:

my positive is that I got back my speech and drama exam result. 79%!!! Merit!!! :woot:

My positive is that for the first time in months, I actually feel happy.

He held my hand all the way through the film and then back to his car, then he kissed me. ♥

I'm eighteen, lol.

But yeah, after being used, after being unhappy...finally I'm with someone who I want to be with and who makes me smile. ♥

My positive is that I might be getting a proper job where I get paid. WOOHOO!! I just need to get my national insurance number and I'm off. :D

My positive is that I am resisting the urge to text him. That will show him not to lead me along. Yeah.

Bringing this back ^_^

My positive is that I just registered for Uni and I'm officially a second year and start back on September 20th :frantics: Can't frigging wait to start back again :woot: ^_^

My positive(s) are some good results from my mock exams, including an E in drama!!! :D

(for those who go by the A-F system, E stands for Excellence. It's an N (non-achieved) that you really don't want ;) )

Also, I came up with 2 ideas for new stories!! Now I just have to write them and post them on Wattpad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back