Positives

Imogen Day said:
This website made me smile: Stumble
Jawsome!

And I love yours, too Nick! Teeheehee.

I have two positives today:
First, I got new classes, which means new students, which means all new young minds to mould! :shifty: (for good, of course!)

Second is this: clickeh the squares

My positive for that day was FINALLY working out how to put a spell checker on my Firefox! =))
I also got a nifty twitter bar thing, so it has a little pop-up when the people I follow tweet! :lol:
And that was my positive in my day of lying in bed feeling sick. :p

Hehe I should have put this in yeterday but I have a few positives:

My internet is back :frantics:
I got info for Uni ^_^
I got accepted for Uni accommodation :D

Lauren, those Lol cats are so funny.

And my positive for the day,
I had a Harry Potter Dicussion with my maths teacher, who I found out is a big Harry Potter fan.
It was awesome.
I love when you find out that someone you didn't think would be a Harry Potter fan is in fact a Potter Fan.

Hmmm, so my positive for the day has to be that last night was awesome. :lol:

Positive for the day:
LIVVY IS BACKZORZ (more or less) ^_^

My positives. 1) theres always next year. 2) through the dark I'll find a torch. Sure, the battery is running out. Thats why I charge it up. 3) even if I dunno what its called, I'm learning the internet-coding stuff quite fast. Win!

POSITIVE OF THE DAY:

Even if it gets all cloudy, dull and overcast ... if you look hard enough there is always a bit of blue sky somewhere :)

I got the book I expected to be waiting on much longer than I was so major wootage there and yesterday got the all clear (again) from the hospital - why they felt the need to break it to me twice is beyond me but wootage again for hard heads and my penchant for whacking mine alot xD

My positive of the day:

Despite being dead tired, falling asleep during it (well not really but finding it hard to stay awake xD ) I raised £100 in my bake sale at Uni today to go towards my trip to America in the summer to work with children who have special needs ^_^

My positive of the day was finally trying on the expensive dress I've wanted for a while, and seeing that it looked amazing on me....and finally...buying it. :D

It made me happy.

o0o0! My positive for... yesterday... was Posi-Blawg! :D

I learned how to properly say the word "Cement".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back