Positives

My positive for today: I tried something new, rollerskating. I fell a few times, but I've gotten better in those two and a half hours.

My Positive for today and it is massive for me ... I learnt that I don't need coffee to survive a day of stress and work :o

(though drinking it now like it's about to go down with the Titanic to make up for not having any all day long :lol: )

My positive: I had fun at the Mana Bar last night with my friend, talked to people and was able to converse about nerdy things and be seen as completely normal. And I start my new job tomorrow. :)

My positive was going jogging again the in the neat walking park near where I live. I felt really great afterwards. :D

okay let me see... i told my boyfriend I could not go with him to Belarus ... he broke up with me for various other reasons .... I slept on a soggy pillow because I obviously cry in my sleep... I grated the top of my finger the following morning instead of the cheese block ... I stood into my dog's water bowl while in my socks.... I have to look for a new job...

and today ... spoke to one of my best friends who is due her baby any day now and she wants me to be the babies godmother.... so I cried again.

This time the tears were happy-oh-my-god-thank-you-for-the-honour tears. I guess it doesn't matter how rotten most days go, how utterly low and depressing they've sunk something always comes along to brighten your world back up again.

"If Life throws you some lemons then make apple juice out them, that should baffle everyone for a while" unknown
;)

Aw Linda! :console: :hug:

My positive is that I survived a long week at work. It was difficult, pulling overtime each day (except Friday) and then having to babysit Friday night, but I made it. And now, I'm going to go to have coffee with a friend, then we're going to the Mana Bar. ♥

:hug: for Linda

My positive is that despite the exams, I'll still be one step closer to my dream. Even if most of them have nothing to do with plane-flying. Oh well.

I think Linda may have missed half the point of this topic. :r

Regardless: Despite most things at prom being mediocre, at best, the company was great. ^_^

Yes. So I slaved away all afternoon on a months homework. At least it'll help my career (oh who am I kidding. All it did was cause another argument).

Trying again. Brittany's birthday cake may not be the best I've made, but she at least can eat it! -.-

So yeah, basically my post in SRL just now...

Ahhh today has been one of the best days EVAR! Such a great way to finish Uni/Exams for the summer :D After I left Uni I went to see my old tech (met one of my besties half way and she drove the rest). After tech we went to our fav cafe that we always went too when we were at tech. Then she drove me back to town and the whole way home we were singing at the top of our lungs to some really bad songs Seriously, such an awesome day :wub: ^_^ Almost makes me not care about failing my exam this mornings =))

Oh yeah and finished all of my exams, pretty such I've at least passed them and the summer offically starts :woot:

I'M IN LOVE. That's positive but there are a lot of negative things that go with that... I can't list them. :drat:

But I feel so happy... like I'm sixteen again.

For only the second time this year, it was hot and sunny. And I got to tan *cough*burn*cough*.
Thats my positive. It was sunny.

My positive for today was that I moved my horse to a different paddock. Might not seem amazing, but it was great seeing her not up to her belly in mud :)
Also, I'm wearing a shirt that makes me laugh, because it makes me feel as if I'm in the Battle for Middle Earth :lol:

I think he winked at me. ♥

That's the positive of my week.

I got a letter this morning saying that I was awarded a scholarship from Uni for being one of the highest qualifed students that entered the department in 09/10 :woot: :frantics: How the hell that happened I'll never know xD

Positive for today: It's almost over!
What is 'it' ? A lot of things.

Positive of the day;

Even if the dean and my english teacher get mum involved, maybe that'd hurry things up and I can get to the doctors for that medical certificate? *crosses fingers*

Second positive;

IT'S THE BIG SING TOMORROW!!! :frantics:

My positive is that I had a customer who has been on twice today chaging her order and stuff like that, after I fixed it for her a second time she put in a good word for me to my manager ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back