Plotzy 😱

Cameron and Demetrius kind of have a mutual respect thing going on, so they're not really close friends or enemies but they know each other well enough that there'd potentially be a bit of a fall-out if one of them, say, dated the other's ex. I could see maybe Demetrius being jealous of Cameron while he's dating Veronique and that jealousy turns into interest in Veronique.
Okay. We could maybe even do an interaction with the two (or three) before if you'd like, but if not, I'm cool with waiting a bit and then having them chat post-breakup? Maybe post breakup at the Halloween dance?

I can offer Bas up for dating... He's usually into slightly older girls but kind of views dating as a means to an end... The end is making out. Even if things went no where he'd probably continue to flirt with her just for fun as he does enjoy flirting but half the time he doesn't mean it seriously anyway.
Veronique would be fine with just making out. Maybe we could have them interact this semester in a thread and then pick it back up next semester post other dates? I can start one.

Hey Kiersten! I have Axel, my 7th year Ravenclaw as a possible date for Veronique. After the speed dating, I am realizing how awkward he is about dating and I think he realized too :p so I think he'd be looking to get some practice in with dating. Also happy to just plot what a date might have looked like and have something disastrous have happened xD or if it did go well maybe have them go to one of the school dances together? Either way, am happy to plot some more if you're interested ^_^
I love the awkward threads at speed dating :D Practice dating is fine! Maybe they could go out on a date near the beginning of Semester 2? And then see how it goes?

Am still willing to make this thread for sure but I do wonder if Vanity's reaction at the feast might cause them not to be friends anymore as easily xD
Totally fair! I think it's up to you. It's also okay if they interact and argue. I think Tempest is intrigued by how Vanity stood up to June so openly, but I also understand if Vanity is just done with them xD

That would be great

Okay. We could maybe even do an interaction with the two (or three) before if you'd like, but if not, I'm cool with waiting a bit and then having them chat post-breakup? Maybe post breakup at the Halloween dance?
Yeah, if Kris is keen, I'd be keen to do something with all three of them, or just the two if not, while Veronique's still with Cameron. And then post-breakup at the Halloween dance sounds good as well!

Totally fair! I think it's up to you. It's also okay if they interact and argue. I think Tempest is intrigued by how Vanity stood up to June so openly, but I also understand if Vanity is just done with them xD
Ohh I think that can be a very interesting dynamic, I'll try to have something up soon!

I love the awkward threads at speed dating :D Practice dating is fine! Maybe they could go out on a date near the beginning of Semester 2? And then see how it goes?
I thought I replied, but it must have been a dream reply! :doh: Yes, I am for a date whenever you're ready to throw them together (and seeing how it goes). Let me know!

It's me!

Tempest/Airen: Opposites attract? Or can fight a lot, lol. We should find out.

Veronique/Emerys: He is objectively pretty. Could have a messy thread?

It's me!

Tempest/Airen: Opposites attract? Or can fight a lot, lol. We should find out.

Veronique/Emerys: He is objectively pretty. Could have a messy thread?
I'd be down to try both! Would you mind starting one of the threads?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back