Plotting Time? Yes it is!

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Hello all! Its that time again where I post a PD hehe! Hit me with your best plot! (I'm open to anything honestly!)

I'll be posting my students on here (Though I won't be adding all of them, However, if there is a character you do not see in here that you'd like to RP with, just flick me a message through discord or in the pms! I'll totally be down for some rping!)
12794.jpg
Samantha Jacobs
7th Year | Prefect | Hufflepuff
13309.jpg

Issac Jacobs
6th Year | Gryffindor
13678.jpg

Alexander Rogers
5th Year | Ravenclaw
15611.jpg

Valencia Addington
3rd Year | Ravenclaw
Ahh, this is my precious Samantha! She was my first character when I joined the site, and now she's graduating this year.. This should be illegal! Sam particularly doesn't really know what she wants to do when she graduates, so she's a bit confused with what she wants to do. Though she does have a few ideas in mind, like a professor, as she does like to help people. Sam does enjoy the great outdoors and likes to explore! Anyway, I would love to do as many plots as possible with her before she graduates from Hogwarts, so I'm up for anything. Whether it be drama, some interactions, literally anything!
Issac is Samantha's younger brother and yet I haven't really developed the boy much, and I would also love to rp with him! He's a mischievous boy and likes to somewhat cause trouble, but is really sporty and also loves the great outdoors like his sister. Issac is a huge procrastinator when it comes to schoolwork. He's too lazy and thinks that school work is literally too much work. Issac loves to skateboard, so you may see him around either doing something chaotic or anything related to sports or maybe just laying around somewhere being lazing avoiding any work whatsoever! For Issac, I'm totally down for anything!
I've completely abandoned Alex and would be up for literally ANYTHING for the boy. Whether it be drama, romance (flings & crushes for now) or some friends. Alexander is a bit lonely at the moment but still has his stutter lingering around with his speech. Alex is interested in looking for his father (He's looked into books, researched as much as he could and still hasn't found anything - Though if there's anyone who wouldn't mind rping as Alex's father, hit me up, and we can discuss some stuff!) The Ravenclaw is into art and carries his journal everywhere he goes. Which contains literally all his art and poems!
Valencia is my 3rd-year student who is in Ravenclaw and is a muggle-born. The girl is still getting used to the magical world, even though she's been in Hogwarts for three years now. Valencia is very expressive. She loves astronomy, animals, comic books and loves to learn literally anything new! I haven't really done much with Valencia either, so I'm up for anything. Whether it be friendly interactions, drama, literally, ANYTHING! hehe!
16493.jpg

Nolan Burke
2nd Year | Hufflepuff
16600.jpg

Charlie Jacobs
2nd Year | Gryffindor
17280.jpg

Xiuying Huang
2nd Year | Ravenclaw
16491.jpg

Molly Burke
1st Year | Hufflepuff
Nolan is one of my second-year students who is in Hufflepuff. The boy has a huge love for music and anything art related. However, now that he's in his second year, his sister is joining him and isn't pleased with the fact that he now has to share this experience with his younger sister. The fact that she's also in the same house as he doesn't help his case either. Nolan is in a band with two other Hufflepuff boys in his year and is so excited for what's to come with it. (Literally, his goal and dream were to be in a band). Even though Nolan is a bit annoyed that his sister is joining him, he's quite protective over her, so if she's being messed with, he'd try and see what's up and try and sort it out someway. Anyways, I'm happy to do plots with this boy and literally anything will do! Drama, friendly interactions, anything!!
Charlie is my other second-year students and is sorted into Gryffindor. Charlie is one of the younger cousins to Samantha and Issac. Charlie loves pranks and literally anything mischievous. He's way more naughty than his cousin Issac. So Charlie is literally up for anything whether it be pranks or to somewhat break the rules. He's not really into sports but he wouldn't mind playing. I would love for him to have some prank buddies or friends with which he could get into mischief with. I don't see him being into any romance at the moment since he's a little young, but I'm up for any future plots as well!
Xiuying is my third 2nd year and is sorted into Ravenclaw. She is the eldest out of the Huang siblings. The girl won't admit this, but she's excited that her siblings are joining her this year, she did in fact miss them while she was in Hogwarts. Xiuying is protective over her siblings, so people better watch out hehe! Xiuying is very quirky and very competitive when it comes to academics or sports. Xiuying has a huge passion for sports and I'm planning to have her try out for the team this year (If I'm not too shy or procrastinate on it- But I am literally up for any plots for Xiuying! Whether it be rivals, friends, drama, ANYTHING!
Last but certainly not least, my recent firstie, Molly! She has been sorted into Hufflepuff with her big brother, which she is excited about, and is excited to make some friends! Molly is very imaginative and likes to think that everything around her has some sort of story or something imaginary behind it. She loves adventure but she doesn't really like the idea of getting down and dirty, so sports to her is a HUGE no no. Molly is also very gullible and believes literally anything that is being said to her. whether it's true or not. Molly is also a follower, so if someone tells her to do something, even though she thinks is wrong, she'll do it anyway. Underneath all that chaotic and loud girl is a nice and caring girl who just wants a lot of friends! However, I am up for anything for Molly. Drama, friends, ANYTHING!

And that's literally it out of my student characters! Again, there are a few characters who I haven't added on here, but if you do want to rp with any one of them, let me know and we can work something out! Excited about what is in store for our characters this year! hehe! If you need any family members, I'm down to making some family member characters for yahhehe!

HAPPY PLOTTING! :D

Maria :wub:

I have a few options for you!

Firstly, my 7th year Ravenclaw Hattie Thorne is also very lonely and would love to be good friends with Samantha. She also has no idea what she wants to do, and also is leaning towards being a professor so that's fun! Hattie doesn't always go on adventures, but she'd happily go on one if Samantha wants to.

Next I have my 4th year Hufflepuff Estella Fuentes for Alexander. I'm thinking perhaps they can be a fling? I would be interested in RPing them first though to see how they get along if you're up for that.

For Valencia I have my 3rd Year Hufflepuff Louis Vernier. I think they have met before and it was cute so hopefully maybe they could be really good friends? They both seem like the quiet and nerdy type and would be a good study duo together which could be fun. They're also a little different in that Louis has grown up with magic his whole life whilst Valencia hasn't, so perhaps they can balance each other out and learn things from each other?

Then I have my 3rd year Slytherin Lucie Vernier for Xiuying Huang. I would be interested in seeing how they get along. Lucie needs friends that are younger than her I think, just so she can feel above them xD She is also very sporty and in the Slytherin team (not that she's any good lol) so hopefully they could bond over that.

Lastly I have my new first year Genevieve Fuentes for Molly. I'm not sure what house she is yet. She's a bit different to Molly and Molly being very gullible would definitely be fun for Genevieve as she really likes making pranks on people. Perhaps they could be friends, perhaps not.

Let me know what you think! ^_^

Maria :wub:

I have a few options for you!

Firstly, my 7th year Ravenclaw Hattie Thorne is also very lonely and would love to be good friends with Samantha. She also has no idea what she wants to do, and also is leaning towards being a professor so that's fun! Hattie doesn't always go on adventures, but she'd happily go on one if Samantha wants to.

Next I have my 4th year Hufflepuff Estella Fuentes for Alexander. I'm thinking perhaps they can be a fling? I would be interested in RPing them first though to see how they get along if you're up for that.

For Valencia I have my 3rd Year Hufflepuff Louis Vernier. I think they have met before and it was cute so hopefully maybe they could be really good friends? They both seem like the quiet and nerdy type and would be a good study duo together which could be fun. They're also a little different in that Louis has grown up with magic his whole life whilst Valencia hasn't, so perhaps they can balance each other out and learn things from each other?

Then I have my 3rd year Slytherin Lucie Vernier for Xiuying Huang. I would be interested in seeing how they get along. Lucie needs friends that are younger than her I think, just so she can feel above them xD She is also very sporty and in the Slytherin team (not that she's any good lol) so hopefully they could bond over that.

Lastly I have my new first year Genevieve Fuentes for Molly. I'm not sure what house she is yet. She's a bit different to Molly and Molly being very gullible would definitely be fun for Genevieve as she really likes making pranks on people. Perhaps they could be friends, perhaps not.

Let me know what you think! ^_^
Hiya Kaye!

Hattie x Sam - Oh yes! I know we did some small threads between them, but I'm totally up for some more threads! I guess they could somewhat talk about what they'd like to do career-wise after school, that would be interesting! hehe!

Estella x Alex - Ooo I think that would be interesting! I would defs like to rp them before anything happens and see how they get along hehe!

Louis x Valencia - Oh this is perfect! I quite like the idea of them exchanging their knowledge about their worlds to one another. I guess it would somewhat help Valencia get a different perspective on the magical world. So I'm totally up for that

Lucie x Xiuying - Ah! Yes! I know they had a small interaction and did a thread together, though it was only small, I did like their interaction so I'd be happy to throw them in together again. Xiuying can be quite competitive, so maybe there could be some potential of them competing with sports or quidditch maybe?

Genevieve x Molly - Ooo I think there is a potential of them getting along! Molly can be quite extremely friendly when it comes to meeting new people and likes to do anything fun and maybe pranks are one of them, hehe! If she was pranked, she'd probably be upset at first, but she'd just laugh it off after a while. Maybe we can do something after Genevieve gets sorted?

Let me know what you think! Hehe! :D

Hi Maria! I have some ideas...

Simon x Samantha: Don't think these two have ever interreacted lol. But they're in the same year and as leader's of both Brotherhood and Heta maybe they could talk about that??

Indira x Valencia: She's very academically focused but I think she might appreciate Valencia's studiousness and curiosity. Maybe they can run into each other in the library as their both looking into something not school related at talk about that?? Indi was also raised mostly in the muggle world so she would related to her being muggleborn too.

Caleb x Nolan: He's almost in the opposite position of Nolan and in fact the annoying sibling in the same house as his brother. But you said he's very protective of her, maybe in an attempt to try and impress him Caleb could say something kind rude (he is not that clever) about Molly for some drama?? Or they can just try and be friends, up to you!

Caleb x Charlie: Caleb would love to get in the prank game but hasn't really attempted any because he doesn't have a partner. Maybe he can catch Charlie setting up a prank and help him pull it off?? Or just general mischief!

Felix x Molly: I don't know what house he's in quite yet but I think these two could be friends. He's very energetic and good natured. He also has a big imagination and I think they would get along. He can be a bit rambunctious so that might be a point of contention?? But yeah!

That's what I have at the moment but if you have any other ideas let me know!

Hi Maria! I have some ideas...

Simon x Samantha: Don't think these two have ever interreacted lol. But they're in the same year and as leader's of both Brotherhood and Heta maybe they could talk about that??

Indira x Valencia: She's very academically focused but I think she might appreciate Valencia's studiousness and curiosity. Maybe they can run into each other in the library as their both looking into something not school related at talk about that?? Indi was also raised mostly in the muggle world so she would related to her being muggleborn too.

Caleb x Nolan: He's almost in the opposite position of Nolan and in fact the annoying sibling in the same house as his brother. But you said he's very protective of her, maybe in an attempt to try and impress him Caleb could say something kind rude (he is not that clever) about Molly for some drama?? Or they can just try and be friends, up to you!

Caleb x Charlie: Caleb would love to get in the prank game but hasn't really attempted any because he doesn't have a partner. Maybe he can catch Charlie setting up a prank and help him pull it off?? Or just general mischief!

Felix x Molly: I don't know what house he's in quite yet but I think these two could be friends. He's very energetic and good natured. He also has a big imagination and I think they would get along. He can be a bit rambunctious so that might be a point of contention?? But yeah!

That's what I have at the moment but if you have any other ideas let me know!
Ahh Hi Kadi!

Simon x Samantha - I don't think they ever have, if I'm being honest! I think that would be a great idea! Its Samantha's first time with actually leading something, so she may need maybe some tips or ideas! hehe! And I think that maybe talking about that would help her out a lot.

Indira x Valencia - Oh yes! I think that's a great idea! Valencia would love to interact with more people that have somewhat grown up in a similar background as her, meaning her muggle background, as she hasn't really interacted with people who have a similar mindset as her or who grew up in the muggle world. So I'm totally up for that!

Caleb x Nolan - Ooo, I think this could take a possible and interesting turn! I think that would be interesting! I think Nolan at first would be annoyed and protective over Molly, but he'd eventually get over it as he's like a forgiving dude and wouldn't necessarily hold a grudge. So I'm totally up for that!

Caleb x Charlie
- Prank Partners In Crime? =)) I think that would be awesome! I know that we did a thread between the two before their first year, and I really enjoyed that, so I'm totally up for something like that, or anything in the mischief area! hehe!

Felix x Molly - I just noticed that Felix has been sorted into Hufflepuff like Molly, so that's great I guess! hehe! Molly is the same, she can be quite loud and energetic, that she doesn't care if her loudness and powerful personality bothers anyone around her. So I guess two loud and energetic children would be an interesting mix! I can totally picture them doing imaginary things, with dragons and whatnot! The eel or the forbidden forest could possibly help their imaginations hehe! I totally didn't mention those-

Let me know your thoughts! hehe!

Hiya Kaye!

Hattie x Sam - Oh yes! I know we did some small threads between them, but I'm totally up for some more threads! I guess they could somewhat talk about what they'd like to do career-wise after school, that would be interesting! hehe!

Estella x Alex - Ooo I think that would be interesting! I would defs like to rp them before anything happens and see how they get along hehe!

Louis x Valencia - Oh this is perfect! I quite like the idea of them exchanging their knowledge about their worlds to one another. I guess it would somewhat help Valencia get a different perspective on the magical world. So I'm totally up for that

Lucie x Xiuying - Ah! Yes! I know they had a small interaction and did a thread together, though it was only small, I did like their interaction so I'd be happy to throw them in together again. Xiuying can be quite competitive, so maybe there could be some potential of them competing with sports or quidditch maybe?

Genevieve x Molly - Ooo I think there is a potential of them getting along! Molly can be quite extremely friendly when it comes to meeting new people and likes to do anything fun and maybe pranks are one of them, hehe! If she was pranked, she'd probably be upset at first, but she'd just laugh it off after a while. Maybe we can do something after Genevieve gets sorted?

Let me know what you think! Hehe! :D

Yay, I'm so happy you're on board with them all! Did you want to start maybe half of them first and then the rest later? Just so you're not too bombarded with new threads lol. Maybe we can do Hattie x Sam, Louis x Valencia and Genevieve x Molly first then the other two later once those threads are done?

I'm happy to start all of them if you'd like, totally up to you! ^_^

Yay, I'm so happy you're on board with them all! Did you want to start maybe half of them first and then the rest later? Just so you're not too bombarded with new threads lol. Maybe we can do Hattie x Sam, Louis x Valencia and Genevieve x Molly first then the other two later once those threads are done?

I'm happy to start all of them if you'd like, totally up to you! ^_^
Sounds like a plan! I mean if you want to, that would be great! But if you'd like me to start one so you aren't overwhelmed with the amount you're starting, I can totally do that.

:D

I made all three!

Genevieve and Molly

Louis and Valencia

Hattie and Sam

Simon x Samantha - I don't think they ever have, if I'm being honest! I think that would be a great idea! Its Samantha's first time with actually leading something, so she may need maybe some tips or ideas! hehe! And I think that maybe talking about that would help her out a lot.

Indira x Valencia - Oh yes! I think that's a great idea! Valencia would love to interact with more people that have somewhat grown up in a similar background as her, meaning her muggle background, as she hasn't really interacted with people who have a similar mindset as her or who grew up in the muggle world. So I'm totally up for that!

Caleb x Nolan - Ooo, I think this could take a possible and interesting turn! I think that would be interesting! I think Nolan at first would be annoyed and protective over Molly, but he'd eventually get over it as he's like a forgiving dude and wouldn't necessarily hold a grudge. So I'm totally up for that!

Caleb x Charlie - Prank Partners In Crime? =)) I think that would be awesome! I know that we did a thread between the two before their first year, and I really enjoyed that, so I'm totally up for something like that, or anything in the mischief area! hehe!

Felix x Molly - I just noticed that Felix has been sorted into Hufflepuff like Molly, so that's great I guess! hehe! Molly is the same, she can be quite loud and energetic, that she doesn't care if her loudness and powerful personality bothers anyone around her. So I guess two loud and energetic children would be an interesting mix! I can totally picture them doing imaginary things, with dragons and whatnot! The eel or the forbidden forest could possibly help their imaginations hehe! I totally didn't mention those-

Let me know your thoughts! hehe!

Yay! This all sounds great! I can start something for Indira x Valencia. If you wanted to start another one that would be great or we can just start there and then we can work through the list. I'm good with whatever! :D

Yay! This all sounds great! I can start something for Indira x Valencia. If you wanted to start another one that would be great or we can just start there and then we can work through the list. I'm good with whatever! :D
Sounds good to me! I'll start up with another thread and link you up!

Sam and Padme could hang out? Given that Padme is back, maybe a last hufflepuff girl's dorm thread for them?

Alexander and Leia could hang out, they're in the same year different houses, and she could be a crush/short term whatever. She's keen to date because she's obsessed somewhat with the status of being in a relationship and she isn't sure what she likes whether boys or girls and has it a bit in her head that she has to pick. Could also be a bit frenemies which is always an option with leia.
And/Or
Alexander and Lumio could hang out, Lumio is loud and brash, he's very expressive and open about who he is and his feelings. he loves stories (telling them) and he likes playing guitar. He's not a studious person, but he is going to try a little this year. He also spends time in the arts room for the club there since he likes music.

Valencia and Branson could spend some time together, they're both ravenclaw third years, so maybe they start studying astronomy together accidentally and become friendly-ish. Bran is a keen reader and writer, he's good natured, wants to always be kind if he can.

Xiuying Huang and My first year Seamus could be rivals, they're in different years and different houses but Seamus is also sports MAD and he would probably see anyone doing sports and be like, I bet I can win, so maybe we could do something there?

Finally Molly and Leo, they're in the same house and year, Leo is a very reserved and lonely kid who doesn't do well in social interactions though he tries. So they might mesh well together.

Let me know if any of these suit at all!

Sam and Padme could hang out? Given that Padme is back, maybe a last hufflepuff girl's dorm thread for them?

Alexander and Leia could hang out, they're in the same year different houses, and she could be a crush/short term whatever. She's keen to date because she's obsessed somewhat with the status of being in a relationship and she isn't sure what she likes whether boys or girls and has it a bit in her head that she has to pick. Could also be a bit frenemies which is always an option with leia.
And/Or
Alexander and Lumio could hang out, Lumio is loud and brash, he's very expressive and open about who he is and his feelings. he loves stories (telling them) and he likes playing guitar. He's not a studious person, but he is going to try a little this year. He also spends time in the arts room for the club there since he likes music.

Valencia and Branson could spend some time together, they're both ravenclaw third years, so maybe they start studying astronomy together accidentally and become friendly-ish. Bran is a keen reader and writer, he's good natured, wants to always be kind if he can.

Xiuying Huang and My first year Seamus could be rivals, they're in different years and different houses but Seamus is also sports MAD and he would probably see anyone doing sports and be like, I bet I can win, so maybe we could do something there?

Finally Molly and Leo, they're in the same house and year, Leo is a very reserved and lonely kid who doesn't do well in social interactions though he tries. So they might mesh well together.

Let me know if any of these suit at all!
Hiya Emzies!

Padme x Sam - Ah yes! Defs! Samantha would've wondered where Padme disappeared off too and wondering how she has been. So I think that would be great! Hehe!

Leia x Alex - Oh yes, I think that would be interesting! Honestly, I'm up for anything for Alex at this point since I haven't done anything with him lolol! But I'm willing to give them a shot! Whether it be a fling or frienemies. But I'm willing to have Alex have a crush a go, and see where that leads!

Lumio x Alex - Ooo! I think this would be cool. Even though Alex is slightly more on the quiet side of things, I'd like to see where this goes. Alex loves art, so he'd most likely be seen in the art room. So maybe they could've seen each other around in the arts room sometimes, maybe?

Branson x Valencia - Oh yes! I think this would be perfect, hehe! Valencia is all about anything astronomy and space, so I think that it would be cool for that to happen. Valencia also loves books, so maybe they could talk about their favourite books and such too? maybe?

Seamus x Xiuying - Oh, this I like! I think this would be interesting! I think maybe them having a small 1v1 on quidditch or any other sport would be cool. Xiuying would probably think the same thing. She's pretty competitive when it comes to sports and academics, so I think it would be cool for her to have some rivals. I think them being on different years and houses put a cool spin onto things too!

Leo x Molly
- I think this would be an interesting duo to look at! Molly is quite loud and bubbly, so I'm not sure if Leo would be able to handle her loud and expressive personality =)) But Molly is always ready and happy to make heaps of friends or getting to know people. Because in her mind, she thinks the more friends she has, the better.

Let me know what you think! Hehe!

Hiya Emzies!

Padme x Sam - Ah yes! Defs! Samantha would've wondered where Padme disappeared off too and wondering how she has been. So I think that would be great! Hehe!

Leia x Alex - Oh yes, I think that would be interesting! Honestly, I'm up for anything for Alex at this point since I haven't done anything with him lolol! But I'm willing to give them a shot! Whether it be a fling or frienemies. But I'm willing to have Alex have a crush a go, and see where that leads!

Lumio x Alex - Ooo! I think this would be cool. Even though Alex is slightly more on the quiet side of things, I'd like to see where this goes. Alex loves art, so he'd most likely be seen in the art room. So maybe they could've seen each other around in the arts room sometimes, maybe?

Branson x Valencia - Oh yes! I think this would be perfect, hehe! Valencia is all about anything astronomy and space, so I think that it would be cool for that to happen. Valencia also loves books, so maybe they could talk about their favourite books and such too? maybe?

Seamus x Xiuying - Oh, this I like! I think this would be interesting! I think maybe them having a small 1v1 on quidditch or any other sport would be cool. Xiuying would probably think the same thing. She's pretty competitive when it comes to sports and academics, so I think it would be cool for her to have some rivals. I think them being on different years and houses put a cool spin onto things too!

Leo x Molly - I think this would be an interesting duo to look at! Molly is quite loud and bubbly, so I'm not sure if Leo would be able to handle her loud and expressive personality =)) But Molly is always ready and happy to make heaps of friends or getting to know people. Because in her mind, she thinks the more friends she has, the better.

Let me know what you think! Hehe!
Yessss to all of this! I can start three if you start three?
I could do the padmexsam, lumioxalex and SeamusxXiuying if you do the other three?

Yessss to all of this! I can start three if you start three?
I could do the padmexsam, lumioxalex and SeamusxXiuying if you do the other three?
Okie dokie! Sounds like a plan! I'll link you up the three threads once I've got them sorted! :D

Me!

Sam/Ren: They should cuddle and talk about the future.
Isaac/Rose: They could be buddies? Since their older siblings are dating and he's dating Emma and Rose has a thing for Iris.
Cas/Alex: This feels like it can be a great friendship perhaps?
Valencia/Jordie: They can be buddies?
Nolan/charlie: roomieeeees
Charlie/Charlie: It must be done, simply must. They're in the same year.
Xiuying/Xinyi: Protective older sister? Xinyi has always been a bit distant with his siblings
Molly/Maisie: Maisie is my Gryffindor first year, and is very confident and cool with her old school crystals and magic. I think it could be interesting.

If you ever need Charlie to play pranks on someone - Riley would so not appreciate it :r

Me!

Sam/Ren: They should cuddle and talk about the future.
Isaac/Rose: They could be buddies? Since their older siblings are dating and he's dating Emma and Rose has a thing for Iris.
Cas/Alex: This feels like it can be a great friendship perhaps?
Valencia/Jordie: They can be buddies?
Nolan/charlie: roomieeeees
Charlie/Charlie: It must be done, simply must. They're in the same year.
Xiuying/Xinyi: Protective older sister? Xinyi has always been a bit distant with his siblings
Molly/Maisie: Maisie is my Gryffindor first year, and is very confident and cool with her old school crystals and magic. I think it could be interesting.
Hiya Jess! Sorry for the late reply!

Sam x Ren - Yess! I know we spoke of this earlier, and I'm defs on board with it!

Issac x Rose - I think them being friends would be great! (Issac needs more friends-)

Cas x Alex - I think them being friends would be great! I think they both have some stuff in common like art, so i think that might be something!

Nolan x Charlie - Oh yes please! I think a thread between them would be great. I think they've only been interacting through group threads, so I think some interactions between these two would be great!

Charlie x Charlie - Oh absolutely! Its a must! I get this vibe between them:
tenor.gif

But yes! It must be done!!!

Xiuying x Xinyi - Omg yes please! I don't think we've done a thread between these two either, so I'd love to do some stuff! I think Xiuying has a soft spot for Xinyi lolol! But we can always discuss more of their dynamic as well!

Molly x Maisie - Ooh this could be an interesting duo! Molly would defiantly be fascinated with the crystals and start putting her imagination into them! Molly is very loud and chaotic, so I'm not sure if Maisie would be able to handle Molly's ball of energy but I'm willing to give it a shot hehe!

Ah, love this! Maybe we could start a few for now and then work our way through the rest of them throughout the school year? So they're all spread out and we aren't overwhelmed, hehe! We can also always discuss all of this in detail on discord as well!

If you ever need Charlie to play pranks on someone - Riley would so not appreciate it :r
Oh! More prank victims added to Charlie's list! hehe! I'll definitely will keep that in mind hehe! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back