Plots Please!

Hi Donna, it feels like ages since we plotted!

I'm not sorting anyone this year but I think (my second year Anisha could be a friend of Ruby, they seem similar (could also lead to conflict)

I want to do more with Gwen and I think she's roommates with Andi. I honestly can't remember if they interacted, but I imagine they don't really get along. Could be fun?

My Hufflepuff 3rd year Penelope and Kate should be friends!

Sorry I've been MIA, 'twas the silly season! I'll be replying to things and this post this week ^_^ :wub:

Hmm for the incoming sorties we could throw up some threads now. I think your train threads are getting too far along now for me to barge into them so it's probably better to start something new. As for the Hogwarts kiddies maybe we could save them for next year? Or for the holidays at least because there isn't much time left for threads.
Maybe we could do something with Ruby x Jupiter soon, and then do Astraea and Jupiter when the year starts?

And we can also start the other two when the year starts as well? ^_^

Awesomeee! I'm up for anything when it comes to starting etc so let me know what you wanna do
Do you want to do something before or after the year starts?

Hi Donna, it feels like ages since we plotted!

I'm not sorting anyone this year but I think (my second year Anisha could be a friend of Ruby, they seem similar (could also lead to conflict)

I want to do more with Gwen and I think she's roommates with Andi. I honestly can't remember if they interacted, but I imagine they don't really get along. Could be fun?

My Hufflepuff 3rd year Penelope and Kate should be friends!
I would love all of these please!!

Gwen and Andi have been in two RPs together, but both in their first year - the first year dorm and first year pj party. I do feel like they'd probably not be the best of friends hehe, I think it could be fun too!

Are there any of these you would like to do first?

Hey!

I have Riley for both your firsties. ;)

Riley will be Bi so we can plot something around that in the future.

Hey!

I have Riley for both your firsties. ;)

Riley will be Bi so we can plot something around that in the future.
Yay!!

I feel like Riley and Ruby will get along so well. Ruby will be pansexual so that would be awesome.
I'm also happy to chuck Astraea in the mix and see how they get on!
Do you want to wait until the year starts or start something sooner? ^_^

I can start one you can start the other or something? :) I don't mind the time frame.

I would love all of these please!!

Gwen and Andi have been in two RPs together, but both in their first year - the first year dorm and first year pj party. I do feel like they'd probably not be the best of friends hehe, I think it could be fun too!

Are there any of these you would like to do first?
Maybe we can do something with Gwen and Andi, then pick one more? And save the third one for later?

You can pick what else we do now :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back