Oops Asking for Plots Again

Hi Liz! Sounds good! We could throw them together and see how they interact? I feel like they would get along, and I'm definitely down for trouble :r
Woohoo! I've spotted that you have an open RP for Gwen and Molly, how about Finn joins in on that? Would that be okay?

I like the idea of Isadora visiting Margo, that could be fun.

I'm down for quidditch team drama... we could definitely RP Indi and Natalia having a fight.

Maybe we can just pick like.. two topics for now? I'm pretty keen for Eric and Simon and maybe you can pick something too?
We could also do 2 student topics and the Margo and Isadora one, since that one could take a bit longer if needed.
That all sounds good!
If you want to start Eric and Simon, I can start Poppy and Iris? If that sounds good. I can also start the thread for Isadora and Margo that we can take our time with.

Woohoo! I've spotted that you have an open RP for Gwen and Molly, how about Finn joins in on that? Would that be okay?
Open topics are made for that, it would be perfectly fine! Great idea :D Just give me a chance to reply to it first. Hopefully I can soon!

That all sounds good!
If you want to start Eric and Simon, I can start Poppy and Iris? If that sounds good. I can also start the thread for Isadora and Margo that we can take our time with.
That would work!

Ill-advised it is. and it is here https://hogwarts.nz/threads/ill-advised-patrolling.106244/ i decided to start it mid patril so that they dont have to worry about the starting and introductions etc.
The topic for Iris and Selene, finally (sorry for taking a bit!)

I'm just gonna bring up one idea with you other than the fact Nov and Amber should catch up sometime:

Gwen Goodwin and Ellie Tsai
I feel like these are very nearly opposites of each other. Ellie isn't very cold on the outside but she doesn't convey her emotions, she might be having a really fun time but all you'll get is a slight smile. I think they could have a very interesting dynamic between the two of them that might be fun to see if they end up being more of friends or enemies.

I'm just gonna bring up one idea with you other than the fact Nov and Amber should catch up sometime:

Gwen Goodwin and Ellie Tsai
I feel like these are very nearly opposites of each other. Ellie isn't very cold on the outside but she doesn't convey her emotions, she might be having a really fun time but all you'll get is a slight smile. I think they could have a very interesting dynamic between the two of them that might be fun to see if they end up being more of friends or enemies.
They should! Maybe catch up over drinks or lunch or something.

Anyway I like your idea for Gwen and Ellie, I can imagine them going either way. They should definitely interact!

✋ I'm up for it :r

Am I ready to offer plots? :teehee:

Lucas x Hayzel: They can bond over Quidditch. Hayzel is keen to join the next tryouts and is sneaking to the pitch to practice. I can also offer her to be his potential romance if it goes in that direction.

Ivy x Hayzel: Dormmates topic? She can also be one of the first few people to notice the change.

Ivy x Stefan: It could be a short encounter along the corridors where Stefan suddenly tells her out of nowhere that she looked different. This might surprise Ivy since they only met once or twice.

Fleur x Alexis: They should see each other again and reconnect. Hopefully, a friendship is formed between two classmates that don't really interact as much as they did when they were students.

Am I ready to offer plots? :teehee:

Lucas x Hayzel: They can bond over Quidditch. Hayzel is keen to join the next tryouts and is sneaking to the pitch to practice. I can also offer her to be his potential romance if it goes in that direction.

Ivy x Hayzel: Dormmates topic? She can also be one of the first few people to notice the change.

Ivy x Stefan: It could be a short encounter along the corridors where Stefan suddenly tells her out of nowhere that she looked different. This might surprise Ivy since they only met once or twice.

Fleur x Alexis: They should see each other again and reconnect. Hopefully, a friendship is formed between two classmates that don't really interact as much as they did when they were students.
Hi Arle!

Lucas and Hayzel can bond over Quidditch and be friends. Romance isn't an option because Lucas is gay :p

I'm also down for Ivy and Hayzel, though I don't know if they'd be friends or not. Ivy isn't the easiest person.

Ivy and Stefan, well they're classmates so they presumable see each other in classes, but we could do something with that too.

Fleur and Alexis, they interacted a bit in their final year so I imagine they could be friendly. It could be at the sanctuary since Fleur works there? Or wherever is fine.

Maybe we pick two topics for now?

Lucas and Hayzel can bond over Quidditch and be friends. Romance isn't an option because Lucas is gay :p
I didn't know but it's fine. They can still bond, who knows, they can become good friends.
I'm also down for Ivy and Hayzel, though I don't know if they'd be friends or not. Ivy isn't the easiest person.
That is actually true, Ivy is not easy. LOL
Ivy and Stefan, well they're classmates so they presumable see each other in classes, but we could do something with that too.
Interesting idea, isn't it? :teehee:
Fleur and Alexis, they interacted a bit in their final year so I imagine they could be friendly. It could be at the sanctuary since Fleur works there? Or wherever is fine.
Yes, I remember the graduation topic with her and Alexis' brothers. Sanctuary topics are okay with me.

So many topics that are interesting. :lol:
We can do Fleur x Alexis and Ivy x Stefan. I can start the sanctuary one if you like.

I didn't know but it's fine. They can still bond, who knows, they can become good friends.

That is actually true, Ivy is not easy. LOL

Interesting idea, isn't it? :teehee:

Yes, I remember the graduation topic with her and Alexis' brothers. Sanctuary topics are okay with me.

So many topics that are interesting. :lol:
We can do Fleur x Alexis and Ivy x Stefan. I can start the sanctuary one if you like.
Sure! Should I start Ivy and Stefan anywhere in particular?

Last edited:
Ivy X Rita: They’re in the same year but Rita’s in Ravenclaw, so they’ve seen each other around through classes. Rita can tell Ivy is very studious, and Rita is finally interested in making friends. Rita is not shy, but she’s more reserved and prone to nervousness. However, she does have moments of spontaneity, like staying at the Hog’s Head with Tilly last year (if you can call that “spontaneous”). Rita may be susceptible to Ivy because she hasn’t consciously acknowledged she’s attracted to people and develops crushes easily. Rita could definitely fit in the “classmates who notice Ivy’s change” category.

Tobe-Mae X Gwen: Tobe-Mae Ellis is a sixth year Slytherin who went through a Revival. She may be too old for what you’re looking for Gwen to look up to, but Tobe-Mae is the child with all expectations placed on her. She plays cello and violin and has been training in ballet since her first year. But it depends on Gwen’s personal interests are? I’d say Tobe-Mae is your typical Slytherin who is ambitious, sarcastic, moderately stuck up, and has high standards. She’s not underhanded but has a big ego.

Adrian X Vincent: They are both in the necromancy faction. She is a mortician, arithmancer, and Mordred’s mother. Mordred is trying to build a relationship with her and she attended his graduation, but her feelings towards Mordred are wishy-washy. I don’t have any plans for her outside of Mordred, and she is asexual, but I definitely want to think up some dark necromancy plots. x_x

Anywhere is fine. :D

EDIT: Got the topic up for Fleur and Alexis: https://hogwarts.nz/threads/magical-sanctuaries-and-friendships.106901/
Ty!

https://hogwarts.nz/threads/preoccupied-mind.106921/

This is for Ivy and Stefan.

Ivy X Rita: They’re in the same year but Rita’s in Ravenclaw, so they’ve seen each other around through classes. Rita can tell Ivy is very studious, and Rita is finally interested in making friends. Rita is not shy, but she’s more reserved and prone to nervousness. However, she does have moments of spontaneity, like staying at the Hog’s Head with Tilly last year (if you can call that “spontaneous”). Rita may be susceptible to Ivy because she hasn’t consciously acknowledged she’s attracted to people and develops crushes easily. Rita could definitely fit in the “classmates who notice Ivy’s change” category.

Tobe-Mae X Gwen: Tobe-Mae Ellis is a sixth year Slytherin who went through a Revival. She may be too old for what you’re looking for Gwen to look up to, but Tobe-Mae is the child with all expectations placed on her. She plays cello and violin and has been training in ballet since her first year. But it depends on Gwen’s personal interests are? I’d say Tobe-Mae is your typical Slytherin who is ambitious, sarcastic, moderately stuck up, and has high standards. She’s not underhanded but has a big ego.

Adrian X Vincent: They are both in the necromancy faction. She is a mortician, arithmancer, and Mordred’s mother. Mordred is trying to build a relationship with her and she attended his graduation, but her feelings towards Mordred are wishy-washy. I don’t have any plans for her outside of Mordred, and she is asexual, but I definitely want to think up some dark necromancy plots. x_x
Hi Lovi!

Ivy and Rita sounds interesting, since they have classes together we can assume they know each other and it would be fun to see how they interact.

I do think the age difference between Tobe-Mae and Gwen is pretty big, but she could be someone Gwen looks up to. Gwen actually plays flute, so they could meet/bond over music?

For Adrian I'm afraid I'm a bit out of ideas for the scits, so unless you have some plots ready I think I also have to think on it more xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back