Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Cedar Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Lucas was trying to keep himself distracted. Connor breaking up with him had really upset him, and he had allowed himself to wallow in that for a few days, but now it was time to act like nothing was wrong. He had seen Connor around and he was certainly acting like it. That just made Lucas more determined to be as normal as possible, though he was kind of dreading the upcoming Hufflepuff Quidditch practice. It would be difficult, with Connor as one of his captains. Lucas had been trying to keep on top of his homework a bit better this year, both as a distraction and because he felt a bit obligated to do so with his new prefect's badge. He headed to the Student Lounge after classes, hoping to find a good spot to write his essay. Instead, he spotted one of his classmates, and he decided some company could also be a good distraction. Lucas dropped into the seat next to Christina, giving her a smile. "Hey, how have you been?" He asked, glancing around see if Connor or his friends weren't anywhere nearby to see how okay he was.

Chrissy hanged out a lot around different places at the castle. She didn't spend so much time as she actually needed at her classes. It was just not something which interested her much. And she didn't had an clue what to become. She was more finding her own identity and it was an big search. She had been accepting she was very different than her siblings and most of her cousins, but some piece was just missing. She felt different and she figured she needed to do stuff at this age and feel stuff, what girls felt. But Chrissy wasn't like most girls. She usually hanged out with boys, it wast just what she liked. But lately she was enjoying the company of Leia a lot and she tried to connect with girls more. And Leia just suprised her a lot. Whenever she thought of Leia she got happy in a way, and she knew they had an good friendship. Chrissy had been forgetting some other people she used to hang out with.So figured she needed to show some attention to them as well, since she wanted to have friends or at least the people she liked to hang with. An place where she often came was the student lounge, so she figured she would run into some familliar faces for sure perhaps there was the best chance. As she sat down she looked around and than Lucas joined her and she smiled. How were the odds. Smiling at him as he joined her. '' Hey! How have I been? How have you been you mean! You got some pretty badge as well now. '' She smiled as she noticed the badge. Both he and Lumio had an badge. She was glad for them, didn't felt jealous because she had no idea what to do with it. '' So how does it feel? Did you expect it?'' She than asked him. It was nicer to talk about him than she, because she had no idea how she felt and nothing really special to say.

Lucas felt like he hadn’t seen much of Christine lately, and he was glad to Hang out with her now. He grinned at her response, glancing down at his badge bashfully. “Yeah, I do.” He said with a shrug. “I didn’t expect it at all. I thought it’d be Linden. And it was, but I didn’t think they’d pick two boys.” He said with a shrug. “How have you been?”

Chrissy listened to Lucas speaking and smiled. It was cute to see he didn't expect it at all. From Leia the brunette has expected it ofcourse, she was such an good student. No where near she was. She frowned mostly it was an girl an boy indeed but she was happy for Lucas. '' Well I think it shouldn't matter if you are girl or boy. Just pick the two best students in any way.'' The brunette said friendly. Chrissy was clear in her opinion. She thought at the question in return to how she was. She put up her shoulders. '' I'm fine. Got an lecture from my mother about my grades, but it's ok. '' Chrissy than said and than looked around, she was quickly with her thoughts somewhere else. '' Shall we play an game?'' She than asked him, wanting to do something fun.

Lucas shrugged with a slight smile. “I guess so, but I didn’t expect to be picked.” He admitted. “I’m not a great student, just average.” He added with a slight shrug. He felt a bit bad for saying that when Chrissy admitted to getting into trouble about her won grades. “Oh, I’m sorry.” He said, wondering if he should suggest they study together. But then she suggested playing a game, and Lucas perked up. “What kind of game?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back