Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Hey folks!

So I have two characters who need things:

Brevity Boone
19646.jpg

She's a new transfer, she's in slytherin and a fifth year. She's very brainy but doesn't put it to much use. She's pretty livid about having to come to school. She's never had to go to school before, her parents homeschooled her until she got to be too much for them to handle. She is gonna be bitter, she's going to be harsh, she is not going to go to classes and she will break any rule she can. Brevity likes to party so anyone whose character would also hit her up. She doesn't care about her education, she thinks most of it is pointless and she's just looking to done with it and turn 17 when she make her own choices. She's sorted in romance but could use some friends, enemies, maybe some folks who'd break rules with her.

And the other is

Gregory Friend
21638.jpg

Gregory is a second year hufflepuff and I just need bullies for him. If your character is mean, and would pick on someone, let that someone be Gregory. he is nervous and unsure of himself. he has terrible luck and thinks he's in the way all of the time. I really want him to be truly miserable at school, just be the kid that's always picked on. So, any bullies, send them my/his way.

Hey Emzies!

I can totally offer Brevity my new transfer Gabrielle. She would totally love some parties too, totally could break some rules with her and like that? Or Tim, up for rule breaks, would want to see what she means by parties and just all together be like a puppy to see what fun she could bring

ooh emzies.
I have a couple of options.
for Brevity I can offer sky. i am sure you know her, i feel they would be interesting. Sky inst big on rules, or rather social norms. and tends to dance to her own drum a lot (well viola, she prefers viola) IT would be interesting to see how they interact.

for Gregory I... also have sky. not as a bully of course. but she sort of sees him as someone to keep an extra eye out for if that is ever needed.

I can totally offer Brevity my new transfer Gabrielle. She would totally love some parties too, totally could break some rules with her and like that? Or Tim, up for rule breaks, would want to see what she means by parties and just all together be like a puppy to see what fun she could bring
I would love both tbh. I can start one and you can start the other?

I have a couple of options.
for Brevity I can offer sky. i am sure you know her, i feel they would be interesting. Sky inst big on rules, or rather social norms. and tends to dance to her own drum a lot (well viola, she prefers viola) IT would be interesting to see how they interact.

for Gregory I... also have sky. not as a bully of course. but she sort of sees him as someone to keep an extra eye out for if that is ever needed.
Oh, I think Brevity and Sky would be really interesting. I don't think they'd get along but it could be really fun.

I'm happy for Sky to keep an eye out for Gregory, especially given that I want him to be miserable xD

Oh, I think Brevity and Sky would be really interesting. I don't think they'd get along but it could be really fun.

I'm happy for Sky to keep an eye out for Gregory, especially given that I want him to be miserable xD
Would you like me to start the one for sky and brevity? Where would she hang out?

I'm ideologically opposed to bullying Gregory how very dare you, Renata is going to flaunt that flashy new badge to defend him, lol.

That being said, Dahlia's relatively stable home life is about to become extremely uncomfortable and she could lash out at Gregory if you wanted to compound on his misery? :r

I'm ideologically opposed to bullying Gregory how very dare you, Renata is going to flaunt that flashy new badge to defend him, lol.

That being said, Dahlia's relatively stable home life is about to become extremely uncomfortable and she could lash out at Gregory if you wanted to compound on his misery? :r
Plssss let dahlia lash out at him, it'll make him so sad.

Oh, absolutely! Even better, I could start the one with Tim?
Sounds good! I'll start it soon and send it over.

Hi Emzies!

I don't think Conan has the heart to hurt Gregory, I can still offer him though for whatever support Gregory might need though!

However, I would love to offer Molly to Brevity! Molly would immediately like to be friends with her. Molly pretty much is a goody two shoes, but I would love some sort of not-so-good influence on her, so maybe that could be something! Maybe Brevity trying to convince Molly to skip a class or something?

I'm joining the choir of opposition to hurting poor Gregory. I think Leah would bite them.

On the other hand, for Brevity I can defiantly offer her Felix to potentially corrupt? Or attempt to corrupt/get in trouble in some way. He is very shocked to have gotten a prefect badge and doesn't know what to do with it and is struggling a bit between wanting to follow the rules and lean into his more goofy side and desire to have fun. They also work together at the Menagerie so I'd love to maybe flesh out how they feel about each other as coworkers haha. But in general I think it could be fun if she tried to push his buttons or maybe take advantage of knowing each other to get away with stuff??

Let me know what you think!

However, I would love to offer Molly to Brevity! Molly would immediately like to be friends with her. Molly pretty much is a goody two shoes, but I would love some sort of not-so-good influence on her, so maybe that could be something! Maybe Brevity trying to convince Molly to skip a class or something?
Absolutely, Brevity will 100% skip most classes, we could definitely do something with that, and if anyone has a professor they can bust them?

On the other hand, for Brevity I can defiantly offer her Felix to potentially corrupt? Or attempt to corrupt/get in trouble in some way. He is very shocked to have gotten a prefect badge and doesn't know what to do with it and is struggling a bit between wanting to follow the rules and lean into his more goofy side and desire to have fun. They also work together at the Menagerie so I'd love to maybe flesh out how they feel about each other as coworkers haha. But in general I think it could be fun if she tried to push his buttons or maybe take advantage of knowing each other to get away with stuff??
Oh i love this! Would be very happy for them to meet first back at school and be like oh hey there, and maybe we could do a second thread where Brevity's doing something like a prank and he catches her and she tries to get out of it?

Hey Emzies!!!

Sooo I wouldn’t call Seraphiel a bully, but naively he’s good friends with Cassius and would be quick to defend against any accusation that he’s not a good person. And I’ve always wanted to start Sera/Cass/Greg drama if you would both be interested @Kalif Styx @Stefan Archer :r

I feel like Gregory having to share a dorm with someone who thinks the sun shines out of Cass’s butt would be pretty miserable

Absolutely, Brevity will 100% skip most classes, we could definitely do something with that, and if anyone has a professor they can bust them?
Yay awesome!! Yesss, being caught by a professor would be interesting, Molly would be so miserable if a professor caught her doing something she wouldn't normally do =)) we could do something once the semester starts?

Hey Emzies!!!

Sooo I wouldn’t call Seraphiel a bully, but naively he’s good friends with Cassius and would be quick to defend against any accusation that he’s not a good person. And I’ve always wanted to start Sera/Cass/Greg drama if you would both be interested @Kalif Styx @Stefan Archer :r

I feel like Gregory having to share a dorm with someone who thinks the sun shines out of Cass’s butt would be pretty miserable
Yess! I would love that! Maybe @Cassius Styx does something to Gregory that Seraphiel only catches the tail end of, and then Seraphiel and Gregory could talk in the dorms after and he realises he's not even safe there from Cassius' reach?

Yay awesome!! Yesss, being caught by a professor would be interesting, Molly would be so miserable if a professor caught her doing something she wouldn't normally do =)) we could do something once the semester starts?
Absolutely! Brevity will immediately throw molly under the bus, she doesn't have a loyal bone in her body. I'll start it, when the semester is underway and send it over.

I will feel terrible and so will Dahlia once she's got it off her chest. I'll start something once the semester gets into swing and the Quidditch teams are up (so I can know she won't be in Gryffindor and she can be saltier)

Hey Emzies!!!

Yess! I would love that! Maybe @Cassius Styx does something to Gregory that Seraphiel only catches the tail end of, and then Seraphiel and Gregory could talk in the dorms after and he realises he's not even safe there from Cassius' reach?
Making more misery for Gregory? I'm down.

Oh i love this! Would be very happy for them to meet first back at school and be like oh hey there, and maybe we could do a second thread where Brevity's doing something like a prank and he catches her and she tries to get out of it?
Sounds good to do me. Would you like me to start the first thread or did you want to?

Sounds good to do me. Would you like me to start the first thread or did you want to?
If you could start the first thread that would be great. I can then start the second.

Hi Emzies! Assuming you're not sick of Celia yet, I have, uh, Celia :p

She and Brevity are both bitter, angry girls who hate Hogwarts, which means they'll probably either clash beautifully or form a tenuous "friendship" based on a mutual hatred of the school. It'll likely depend on how well (or terribly) their first encounter goes. Celia also has a prefect badge that could be fun to play with. She wouldn't bother enforcing the rules for people she likes, but she would gladly use her prefect powers to terrorize everyone else.

For Brevity! Sorry that took a hot minute to get up! Let me know if you'd like me to change anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back