Newcomer

Colin Ames

OOC First Name
Colin
Hello there. A freshly new member here, but has been roleplaying since ages ago. I've stumbled upon this site a few times in the past, but never really got the chance to actually join. English isn't my first language, you see, so it's kinda a drawback for me.

Anyways, I thought I'd finally take my shot here and see where it's gonna take me. I've been reading around the site, but I'm still figuring out how things work here, so kindly tell me if I make a mistake or if there's anything I should look at.

Well. Pleased to meet you all. :D

Hello there.

Couple of things. Don't worry about the language thing. We have a few people for whom English isn't their first language so don't worry too much about that.

Also, at first glance there can be a lot to take in about the site so feel free to ask questions. Theres plenty of staff and friendly members galore who would be more than happy to answer anything. Myself included. Feel free to pm me once you've found your feet if you want to rp, and you couldn't have joined at a better time.

Welcome! Don't sweat the language thing, English isn't my first language either and I've been fine so far ;) I look forward to RP with you!

I'm glad you finally decided to join! I hope you enjoy your time on the site. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions. :)

Welcome to HNZ! I'm curious what your name is, but have fun at here!

Welcome! You couldn't have come a better time :D Look forward to seeing you around the site and don't be afraid to drop me a PM if you ever have any questions :)

Yay welcome to HNZ! ^_^

Welcome to HNZ!
Good to have you with us!

Welcome :hug:

Welcome to the site! I hope to see you around ^_^

I am so late to the welcoming committee! i'm Cole and I love all people! You are now a pary of our family! Let me know if you need anything okay? And have fun! This site is amazing.

Wow. Thanks for all the welcome, guys!

I suppose I joined at a perfect time because of the sorting hat? To be honest... that was one of the reasons why I finally decided to join, hahah. I had some spare time, and I checked this place and the sorting hat was open, so I thought why not. This place seems fun. And I'm loving it so far. Can't wait to finally start playing!

Evelyn, you can call me Colin. ;)

Welcome, Colin!! :hug: :D It's great to have you - I'm sure you'll have tons of fun. My inbox is also open if you have any questions (or just want to RP :party: )!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back