New Year, Same Three Idiots

For Weston and Valencia! Let me know if you want me to change anything! :D

For Celia. Sorry it's a bit short

Hi Daphne!

Ivy and Harper - I think at this point, there's not really any animosity on Harper's side, but she still has a pretty negative view of Ivy and has been avoiding her. She's under the impression that Ivy thinks she's better than everyone else and that Ivy would rather keep to herself (and Harper's more than happy to let her do that). But if you think Ivy would approach her first, we could try throwing them together? Or we could engineer a situation where they're forced to interact :r

Louis and Celia - That's a shame because Celia's never liked him more than the moment she won that duel xD Anyway, happy to thread them together and see what happens. I don't think she'd be too upset if he stopped associating with her, but she'd definitely be a little miffed and call him out on it (even though she'd do the exact same thing if she had lost that duel).

Gwen and Celia - I definitely want to do more with the two of them! Let me talk to Rowan and figure out what we're doing with the sorority.
Hey so... in the meantime, I think something happened where Ivy and Harper at least have a reason to talk :p since they both got made prefects in their sixth year?

I think Louis and Celia would be funny, if he's like, trying very hard to ignore her and have her notice it?

We can wait a bit with Gwen and Celia?

Starting with Nikko/Harper and Indi/Weston sounds good to me! I can start one if you want to start the other?

Delilah and Harper - Well apparently Harper is now a prefect, so we could also stick them on a patrol together? Nothing like a late night conversation to kickstart a friendship. Also happy to do a meal or lake thread with them.
Caleb and Celia - If he finds a professor to supervise, she's more than willing to duel him again
:r
But yeah, I'm down for a dueling chamber thread whenever.

Felix and Harper - That would work! She's pretty open about her training, and she's spent a lot of extra time around the Transfiguration classroom these past two years. I also had some animagus-themed open threads planned if you want to have him stumble across her mid-"training." Training's in quotes because she's going to be doing dumb stuff like meditating in the Owlery and experimenting with canary cremes in an attempt to accelerate her progress.
I can start Indi/Weston if you'd take the other one!

Delilah and Harper: Yes! Very exciting. A patrol would be fun, since I imagine it's just a lot of walking around with no a lot else to do.

Caleb and Celia: I'm sure they could find someone to supervise haha. But I think we can start with him challenging her at least.

Felix and Harper: Haha, I can imagine him going to the Owlery to send a letter and being fascinated and confused. But that all sounds good.

Cool well I'll make note of these last three and I'll message you a bit later to get started on those, sound good??

@Professor Landon Carter - Here's the thread for Ares and Celia! Let me know if you want me to change anything.

@Stefan Archer - Here's the thread for Valeria and Weston! Let me know if you want me to change anything.

Hey so... in the meantime, I think something happened where Ivy and Harper at least have a reason to talk :p since they both got made prefects in their sixth year?

I think Louis and Celia would be funny, if he's like, trying very hard to ignore her and have her notice it?

We can wait a bit with Gwen and Celia?

Ivy and Harper - Yeah, I guess that would be one way to force them to interact xD Want to do something set on the very first night? I feel like Harper would do a double-take seeing Ivy's prefect badge. Also down for other prefect-y ideas.

Louis and Celia - Agreed, we can have them run into each other somewhere (dueling chamber, Quidditch pitch, etc)? Or, if he's been ignoring her since the dueling tournament, then I think she would have noticed by now, and she can just straight up confront him the next time she sees him if you want.

Waiting on Gwen and Celia sounds good. If you want to start one of Ivy/Harper or Louis/Celia, I can start the other?

Ivy and Harper - Yeah, I guess that would be one way to force them to interact xD Want to do something set on the very first night? I feel like Harper would do a double-take seeing Ivy's prefect badge. Also down for other prefect-y ideas.

Louis and Celia - Agreed, we can have them run into each other somewhere (dueling chamber, Quidditch pitch, etc)? Or, if he's been ignoring her since the dueling tournament, then I think she would have noticed by now, and she can just straight up confront him the next time she sees him if you want.

Waiting on Gwen and Celia sounds good. If you want to start one of Ivy/Harper or Louis/Celia, I can start the other?
Sounds good! I can start Ivy and Harper?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back