New Friends

"Same here. I can't do anything fun without etting mucky." Shaylah really did love the mud which was one reason why she wsa tomboy. Nobody ever saw girly girls ging round covered in mud.

"Well then lets go. Maybe we could have a mud fight." She said with a grin on her face. She hadn't ever been able to get dirty back home before her father past, and afterward she just didn't want to.

"Shaylah started running backward so she could see Angela. "Come on then." laughing, Shaylah turned around and ran towards the river. Shaylah loved running and was quite fast. She saw Sasha running next to her.

Angela ran after Shaylah, having a bit of trouble keeping up. She was a god runner, but had to watch where she was going. She saw Sasha running too. She wondered where this river was.

As they were about t ge to the river, Shaylah took off her trainers and socks and held them in her hands as she ran straight into the ankle deep mud.
Picking up a handfull of mud she turned around and laughed. "Are you sure you want that mud fight??". Sasha was bowling around in the mud getting absolutely filthy.

She smiled and nodded, taking off her tennis shoes, and her over shirt. She didn't care about the scars on her shoulders right now. She just wanted to have fun. "Watch out Rouge, i might just get you." She said with a smirk, running over to the water, away from Shaylah. She bent down and picked up her own mud.

"To late!" She laughed. Shaylah chucked the mud straight at Angela and started picking up another handfull without even looking where it went.

Angela ducked as the mud skimmed the top of her black hair. She chucked her mud at Shaylah and bent for more, keeping eyes on Shaylah.

Shaylah was about to chuck her next handfull when Sasha jumped up at her and knocked her off her feet. She started laughing as she ended up on her back in the mud. "I think she must like you." Shaylah couldn't remember the last time she laughed this much.

Angela laughed and walked over to her. "Here let me help you." She bent down and put her pile of mud on Shaylah. "You missed a spot." She then offered her hand to the girl.

Shaylah carried on laughing when Angela planted more mud on her. She then let Angela help her up. Pointing at Sasha she said "I'm watching you." Ten she turned back to Angela and said "And that iswhy you're meant to watch her all the time."

Angela laughed as she help Shaylah up. "Yeah, little rascal wants to join in also." Angela said. "So are you ready?" Angela asked narrowing her eyes.

Shaylah quickly bent down and grabbed some mud and chucked it at Angela. "I was ready the day I was born." Shaylah laughed

Shaylah grabbed more mud and threw it at Angela. It hit her with a thwack, right in the center of her white shirt. She began laughing and picked up more mud, throwing it at Shaylah.

Shaylah carried on throwing mud at Angela with Sasha trying to catch each one even though she already had a ball in her mouth.

Angela ducked and got hit by mud, while she threw some back at Shaylah. She was almost totally covered in mud now. She let out a scream and jumped forward. "Oh my god!"

Looking at herself, Shaylah laughed more. She was just as covered in mud as Angela. "We don't half look like a mad couple." Then she saw Sasha. "Well. I say couple..." Sasha was also covered in mud from trying to catch what was being chucked backwards and forwards.

"I think a fish grabbed me," she said walking over to Shaylah. "It was a fish and it just wriggled on my leg."

"Lovely." Shaylah giggled. Sasha was now rolling in the mud. "I think someone's had a bit too much fun."

"Sasha is enjoying it. It's kinda cute!" Angela said smiling. "So how did you find this place anyways?" She asked, sitting down in the shallow part of the river, getting soaked.

Shaylah loved Sasha and found her great company when her dad went out. "When my dad goes to work I always get bored so I walk. I once walked this way and loved it here. As you can see, so did Sasha."

"That's so cool. It's nice around here." She liked it out here, maybe she would someday live in New Zealand. "Maybe i'll move into your closet so i can come here everyday," she said in a joking tone.

"You wouldn't need to move into my closet. We've got two spare rooms. We would have three spare rooms but the wall got knocked down between my room and the other so now my rooms bigger."

Angela paused. did Shaylah realize it was a joke? "nah, i don't think Sarah or Skyle would let me." Seh said with a grin. The skies were now darkening, and Angela shivered, soaked tot he bone.

"I thnk we better get back to my place and clean up." Shaylah giggled. "Come on Sash." Shaylah got up and started walking back to her house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back