New Friends

"It's like an amazing band."

"Oh right. Tht sounds cool." She grinned.

"I have a lot to show you. I wish we could bring working Ipods to school!" She said frowning a bit.

Shaylah giggled. "Am I meant to know what a working ipod is??"

Her eye twitched fakely. "You have got to be kidding me!"

Shaylah looked confused. "What did I say??"

"You don't know what an Ipod is. Do you have a computer?" She asked.

"A what??" Shaylah was now getting very confused with all the wierd words Angela was coming out with.

"Never mind." She said with a sigh, pulling out her green Ipod. "This is an Ipod, they don't work at Hogwarts. It plays music though.

Oh right. Cool. I'm never going to remember that tomorrow morning but still." Shaylah smiled thinking about all the people that had tried to teach her about muggles.

She smiled, glad that she had a shield on the object so that it would play. She took out a pair of big headphones from her pocket and plugged them in, turning it up and playing the song she was talking about.

"That sounds alright." Shaylah loved music. When shelayed she felt it was he one thing that could show the way she was really feelig abou something or someone.

"Yeah, it's one of my favorite songs. I've always wanted a romeo." She smiled dreamily and sighed.

"I don't understand why people base their lives around getting the perfect guy. I can understand wanting the perfect guy but why waste your whole life on it??" Shaylah loved having a boyfriend and was glad she found one but never planned on finding one.

Angela shrugged a bit. "I'm not sure really. I've just always wanted a guy who could protect me, and act like my dad did with my mom." She sighed. "I remember once for Christmas, dad had been almost completely broke, and the money he was going to use to fly to a doctor convention of some sort, he spent to buy mom some earrings." Her eyes teared a bit. That wasn't too long before he died.

Shaylah smiled. She loved it the way dad's could make people happy no matter what. "Your dad sounds like a great man."

"He was." She said with a nod. She wished she could have known him better. "Your dad's cool though." Angela said.

Shayla giggled. "He's a big push over really. Apparently he's a git when I'm not around though." She couldn't see how a man like her dad could be anything like what had been told to her.

"Oh i see. That's not nice to say!" Seh exclaimed with a smile. "But don't worry, Sarah can be clueless."

"It's alright. I know why he would ct that way, I just don't see him like it." She laughed at what Angela said next. "A bit like my dad sometimes."

"Yeah." She sighed and yawned. "So anyways, if ya wanna flip through my music go ahead. I have a lot on there." She said.

Shaylah looked at the ipod with confusion. "I would say Yes bt I haven't got a cue how." She giggled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back