New Friends

Jay Rouge

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Wand
15 inch willow and dragon heartstring
(OOC: Is this right??)

((hey i hope this is the one for me, yeah this is right so just set up a roleplay, and i'll jump in))

Jay started walking through the woods again. He always did. When there's nothing else to do what else can you do? He had brought his guitar with him so she found a nice spot by a river and sat down against a tree. He then got his guitar out of it's case and started playing.

Rose was walking just enjoying the shadows when she heard beautiful music.

((you need to edit that post and make it Jays))

Angela was terrified of going home to her cousin. She had broken the window, and just knew Skyle would yell at her. She dreessed in her favorite jeans and t-shirt combo. she was klutzy as normal and tripped a tthe slightest sound she heard.

((um rose, this is a closed rp just for me and the two rouges! sorry))

(OOC: It is I keep thinking I'm still Shaylah when I'm meant to be Jay :lol: )

Jay heard a rustling noise behind him but ignored it thinking it was probably a deer or a rabbit or something like that.

"Father smuckers," Angela shouted when she saw she had ripped another hole in her jeans, and the fact that she was bleeding scared her also. Her leg hurt bad and she couldn't move very well. she was sure it wasn't broken, but it hurt.

Jay stopped playing when he heard someone shout out loud. He stood up still holding his guitar and ran to where the sound had come from. He saw a girl on the floor with blood coming outof her knee. "Hey, are you ok?"

she looked up and was about to answer when she recognized him and froze. she had always had trouble with adults, she couldn't speak, she could barely breathe. she looked at her knee to avoid eye-contact.

"Oh, I see how it is. I'm going to get the silent treatment. Girls are hard to work out I'll tell you that for sure. Let me have a look at your knee then." Jay looked at her knee and started ripping some clothe off of his jacket to stop the flow of blood.

Her eyes were wide with fear and her hands were shaking as she moved them. She looked away and tried to ignore him. She didn't want to make him mad, she was just afraid. she couldn't ever remember her father doing this for her, adn she didn't want to.

Finally she worked up courage. "If you look in my bag, i have some medical tape," she said shakily.

Jay opened the bag and got out the tape from the medi kit. As he was wrapping it round the clothe he noticed that her hands were shaking. "So why are yo so nervous??"

He took her advice and got the tape then asked her why she was so nervous. "i, i um, uh,." She couldn't really put it together in her head, let alone say it. "ouch," she flinched.

((thank you, i love that bag too:) ))

"Sorry!" Jay finished off bandaging the girl up then looked her in the eyes and saw fear. It wasn't the first time he looked at someone and saw fear i their eyes but he'd never seen it in a girl this young before. "Come on then, why are you so scared?? Is it me, the blood, the pain or is it something else??"

Angela looked away quickly, still in a bit of shock. the only adults she had really spoken to were her mother and when she was young, her father. "I, i don't know, i, i..." her shoulders were shaking.

she was shaky getting up, and almost to afraid to stand. She let him help her up though, he seemed friendly, and she didn't want him mad at her for resisting. She walked over there with him and said meekly, "thank you."

Jay sat her down by a tree and started whipping the blood of his hands then splashed his face with some water. "What were you doing out here in the woods??"

"I was, escaping." She said quietly. "I'm ging to be in trouble when i go home

"I broke another window today." she looked away, thinking of how many times this seemed to happen to her.

"I... i um, punched it." She said showing him the slightly bloody hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back