Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC First Name
Alexis
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Hi everyone, it's been a long time since I've been on HNZ so I thought I would make a plotter for the old characters I'm bringing back and the new ones I will be using. I do have a very active work and life schedule so I won't be posting every day but I feel that I will be able to keep up with these four. I welcome any and all plots from everybody. Also I co-opted the code below from Kaitlyn because I still can't figure out this new HNZ.
tumblr_ostblekom71uz14sdo8_400.png
tNXmK0q.png
WrOtaFt.png
7qjyDId.jpg

Camila Casandra Woods

Kinsey Aesara Wilde

Geraldine 'Bucket' Heloise Wieck

Cressida Mahalia Wells

Fifth year Ravenclaw. She is as girly as can be is Mila which is in pretty direct opposition to her older sister, Marisol. Although older she still has the tendency to be a follower rather than a leader which can sometimes give her problems. She needs to branch out and meet more people. She is wary of Slytherins because of their reputation so maybe people to prove her wrong. The only thing she does not stand for is discrimination against Werewolves and will cut even the closest of friends out of her life for it because her bond with her family is the most important thing to her. She is friendly and sweet, otherwise.

Third year Ravenclaw. Kinsey is the younger sister to Tesla. Kinsey is a muggleborn and both of her parent's were scientists, respected within each of their fields. They hoped that their children would go into STEM but Kinsey feels more suited to a career somewhere with magic. She isn't sure yet but it only feels right. She is politically minded and clever but also doesn't try to show off her intellect. She doesn't care much for Quidditch but has to admit everyone who plays is usually really fit. Oops. She hasn't been used very much so I'd like to explore her personality more and see where she takes me without strict plans for her future at the moment.

Unsorted. Please only call her Bucket, Bucky if you're friends. She only gets called her real name if she's in trouble with her parents so it makes her feel weird. That said Bucket needs pretty much everything. She is mixed blood so she's lived as a witch her whole life so by now I'd expect her to have made some friends already with the people entering her year of Hogwarts. She is an adventurous girl who likes flying, climbing but also has a softer side where she plays ukulele and sings... the singing is private though. I'd really just love to explore her personality more through threads before sorting begins.

Unsorted. Cressida is the child of a polycule - her parentage is clearly that of her father's however. Despite being a half blood her muggle mother always felt she would be a witch because she uses the term loosely, like a spiritual witch. Sufficed to say Cressida did not have a typical upbringing and is not so typical herself. She doesn't always seem remember the civilities and 'normalcy' that her family has pretty much forgotten about. Other than being little odd to the average child Cressida is kind and wants to do the best for others but also doesn't care what people think of her she's always true to herself but I suspect that may change in the future.

Looking for: friends, acquaintances, enemies and a possible love interest (nothing finite as they're young).

Looking for: a group of best friends, a few frenemies, classmates, perhaps a pureblood to speak poorly about her family considering the muggleborn thing?, future love interests, I'm up for it all.

Looking for: friends, cousins, neighbours, quidditch fans, other future first years, developmental relationships aka anything!

Looking for: close friends, hippy kids, one-sided dislike (your character not liking Cressida), maybe even a bully?

Hey Alexis! (and happy ..late? birthday. Timezones??)
I have two unsorted kids for next year that could play off Bucket and/or Cressida.

Firstly I have Sydney Townsend, she's a mixed blood so it's highly likely she might already know either of them. Sydney's a huge brat though who thinks she's smarter than everyone else, so she requires some extreme patience to be friends with. I was thinking it'd be nice to have someone laid back who's known Syd forever and just kinda ignores her pretentious nature, if that sounds plausible for either of them. Conversely, she can easily be a bit of an antagonist or host some one-sided dislike for Cressida.

I also have Sully Tofilau, who's a muggleborn but I would like to explore him a bit before sorting as he gets used to the magical community. He's a bit of a jock personality and trying his best to make everyone think he's cool. Since it sounds like Bucket's the adventurous type, I'm sure they might be able to get up to some mischief.

Thank you, Kris! That's so nice you. Please feel free to edit/add/delete/whatever any of my thoughts

Bucket x Sydney could be interesting for sure. I think Buck would probably just roll her eyes a lot at Sydney even if they're still friends and treat her kind of like Schmidt from New Girl. Just kind of a lovable d-bag. I don't think they would be really, really good friends but certainly friends because they're kids and didn't really have an option thanks to their parents.
Bucket x Sully could be fun especially if he's a jock because I don't think she would've met a muggle personally before, much less someone she knows outright is a muggleborn (just because kids are bad at secrets and her parents live in a small wizarding village) so she would be like yes let's talk Quidditch! Maybe she introduces him to the sport?
Cressida x Sydney I can imagine these two having a bit of an antagonistic relationship because if Sydney came in hot saying that she was smarter than pretty much everybody Cress would be like there are different types of intellect and the one you lack is emotional without even missing a beat or even meaning it sharply. I suspect Sydney wouldn't like that and it would cause tension from Sydney where Cress would just shrug it off and not think about it.

Hi Alexis! We talked a little, but it's good to throw some options together and see what we can do :D

For Camila I can see her being friends with April Ward, who definitely sees herself as more of a leader :p she's not very girly, but doesn't mind it, and she's very friendly. Maybe Camila and her could hang out and we see how they get along?

For her I can also see a mutual dislike with Sophie Wilson, who definitely doesn't like girly and cheerful pepole. She would probably ignore Camila most of the time, but it would be interesting to see how they interact if they're thrown together.

As for your unsorted first years, I think it would be interesting for Bucket and my upcoming firstie Aisa Hunter to meet. It might be a bit tricky before Hogwarts because she's muggleborn, but they seem like they might get along. Aisa is a bit of a loner, so it wouldn't be an instant friendship I think, but they have music in common and I would like her to have a friend at Hogwarts. We can see how they get along?

I also have Eric Holland to be sorted, who might be able to bully Cressida a bit. He's a boy who gets into fights a lot and is very rude to people he doesn't like. I'm not entirely sure if he would go out of his way to bully anyone, but if Cressida annoyed him in some way he would snap at her and maybe make fun of her as well. I would have to see how it goes with him.

Yay Daphne!

Camila x April yes please! I think that since Marisol left school Mila probably has felt sort of lonely because she sort of stuck to her own unintentionally and now needs to branch out. I'd love to see what happens between them and just go with no plans to see what's up?

Camila x Sophie maybe they have to do a school project together and so they're forced to interact or we do a breakfast club sort of situation where they are both in detention for whatever reason and they confront each other on their crap, essentially? Mila on why Sophie is so sour and rude and Sophie on how fake Mila can seem idk?

Bucket x Aisa maybe we could say they're trying to avoid the busy lines right before school and meet buying robes or something? Buck is friendly but isn't the sort of person to have a huge group of friends just a close knit crew so I can imagine her relating to Aisa being a loner.

Cressida x Eric yesss come thru bully queen even if he's not exactly a bully but maybe just a mean spirited person his aura would probably drag her down a lot if they happened to be around each other a lot. I'd really like to see these two interact!

Last edited:
Awesome! Glad you like my ideas.

Camila & April will be easy, as April would probably just approach her.

With Sophie we'll have to think on it. The detention idea is fun but then we'd have to think of why they're in detention :p If we go with the project thing we can maybe say they have to work on star charts together for Astronomy or something?

I'm down for Bucket and Aisa, and that's a good idea! I think Aisa's mother might take her on a few shopping trips to get her (and herself) more used to the magical world in small doses. And so I can do multiple RP's with her before school :r

I'm eager for Cressida and Eric too! I think they're a combination that could easily explode. I'm happy to do something before Hogwarts or wait until they're at the school itself.

Bucket x Sydney - I've never seen New Girl, but it does sound like what I'd expect for people familiar with her and I'd love to have that dynamic. Just the whole, roll your eyes and ignore her, she's harmless type friendship

Bucket x Sully - Yes, I love that! Sully is definitely probably going to end up big into Quidditch and it'd be a good way to introduce them to each other. Maybe she can bump into him at the quidditch supply and he has to figure out if she's really being serious about the whole broomstick thing. I can start something like that soonish if you like?

Cressida x Sydney - Definitely the sort of dynamic I could see her having, Syd's big on making enemies for no reason, even if said enemy has no idea xD I can see them maybe interacting in Flourish and Blotts or the like and Sydney tries to show off. If Cress shoots her down in anyway she'd definitely take it as a threat and remember it later..

Hey Alexis! I think Hayley could be an entertaining person to interact with Camila - though whether she proves her wrong or right about Slytherin probably depends on the circumstances. Hayley cares passionately about human rights for anyone who’s different, but she’s rather defensive about being a Slytherin, and tends to be rude and snarky as a defence mechanism.

Sorry for the crazy late reply, guys. I've been really busy with work and the puppy. Anyway, here we go:
Camila x April here is a link to a thread for them.
Camila x Sophie both sounds good so let me know and we'll figure out a way to get them together!
Bucket x Aisa perfect would you mind starting a thread for us?
Cressida x Eric it's totally up to you, I can start us a thread if you let me know where you want to thread them?
Bucket x Sydney I'm sure if you check on youtube something like Schmidt's best moments or some sort of compilations you'd see what I mean but either way I'm totally keen for their friendship. Bucket lives in a small town but probably goes into the main wizarding area of NZ frequently enough with her parents which is maybe how they met?
Bucket x Sully I've started an open thread at Fortescue's if you maybe wanted to join that and they could talk about Quidditch and school/whatever then maybe go over to QQS? Totally up to you?
Cressida x Sydney I love that! Do you want to wait until it's time for us to buy books for the firsties to have this thread or maybe have them interact some other way first?
Camila x Hayley Camila would certainly be a little perplexed by Hayley because for all intents and purposes she isn't extremely terrible and doesn't hate muggleborns or werewolves but is still a snake. I'm not terribly certain how they would interact because I think it depends on their first meeting. Do you want to have a thread and see where it goes?

Bucket x Sully I saw the thread and jumped in and then totally forgot what was going on, sorry! But yes that sounds like a great way for them to get interacting :r

Cressida x Sydney We can start one a little closer to the new year starting, I think. Though Syd is currently in an open thread causing mischief in the park with some other kids if you wanted to get in on that

Bucket x Sydney Yeah, them meeting in the common wizarding areas seems likely, Sydney's a bigger city girl herself, but I can see them running into each other regularly enough in places like the park or any sort of wizarding social events. There's also always the possibility of them knowing each other from whatever pre-hogwarts style schooling is out there. I can never wrap my head around how that stuff works in universe..

Hi Alexis!! Good to see you again!

I've got something:
- Camilia and Charlotte: We have spoken off them before. But the only thing is that Charlotte is a Slytherin. She is year younger. Charlotte is a leader and she often seeks for followers. Charlotte is not really someone who can prove Slytherin good I think, but she can play people really well. Perhaps Camilia could suprise Charlotte with being her. I like to see how this goes.
- Kinsey and Athena: Athena is a third year Gryffindor and really social. The cousin of Evelyn. Athena is very interested in the muggle world so she would love to learn more. Athena will easily like her and I would love for you to help develop her more.
- Bucket and Noel or Cressida: I've got a unsorted boy. He easily makes friends and is a bit of a injustice warrior. He can't stand that and will protect the weak. We can let them meet perhaps? It doensn't matter to me which one. You can choose.

I can always use Leda for more enemies :r
She believes she does the right things but goes about it the wrong way. I like to think of her as chaotic good.
She also loves to make up stories about people, so if you need a rumour spread, she's your gal!

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back