Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Hi!!!
It's been a while since I did one of these. Here are the characters I'm looking for plots for:

Professor Kingsley- Gryffindor HoH, Ancient Runes, mom to Jacob Kingsley, Noah Kingsley, and Eleanor Kingsley
Looking for: RPs with Gryffindors(!), any opportunity to do a rune reading, RPs with other professors or school staff

Jacob Kingsley- Gryffindor, 7th year, Quidditch captain, Brotherhood member
Looking for: potential love interests- it's been a while since he's dated. Jacob is fun loving but dedicated to quidditch and classes (lately ). He's gay and would only date someone 5th year to maybe 1 or 2 years out of school.
Penpals- would love to have Jacob exchange owls with someone in the other schools group

Ioan Finch- Scitorari, former candidate for MoM, potioneer, suffering from memory issues
Looking for: Scit acquaintances, opportunities to work on his memory, a therapist, opportunities to make potions

I also have a few other characters and am open to roleplays for any of them but don't have anything in particular I'm looking for.

Thanks!!

Cyndi

Land is going to give Cyndi such a pain in the neck from having to whip her head around at him all the time ahahaha

Jake/Zennon: I mentioned some things on Skype, but I'm mentioning them here two because I lack he smarts to write things down! Soooo, apart from them not rping since he told Jake about his abilities way back when, they have a lot to catch up onnnnn and Zennon's never kissed a boy and he likes Jake, so maybe now's a good time to get that out of the way? lol!

I know there was a post about Scitorari getting together and meeting each other, would like to volunteer Silverback to meet Ioan, he's part of the mind group so could possible try and help with his memory?

Abian hasn't stopped crushing on Jacob and its becoming almost sad, I wonder if we could do something with that? He's breaking up with his girlfriend this year and after that I feel he might want to tell Jacob how he feels before its too late (aka Jacob graduates), whether that ends in his heartbreak or not I don't mind, I'm curious to see where it would go.

Also random thought but Emma might try to get her name on that trampoline. It was her idea, so that's only fair right? :r

Hey Cyndi :D

I would love to continue the stuff we talked about with Kingsley helping Knox choose his classes, and just helping him with school generally. He didn't get the best grades the previous year so his mum would want him to try a little more and I can see him going to see Kingsley again and ask for advice, if you're interested in rping that!

@Zennon Baros
I remember! And yes. Maybe we start with them just catching up and Zennon sharing his news :( and then we go to the other pieces!

@Edward Elric
Sure! We can have them meet and see how it goes? I'd imagine Ioan would be willing to listen to people offering help. Ioan is a bit apprehensive about anyone getting close to his mind these days though, understandably so. :p But Silverback could certainly make the offer.

@Amber Chou Wilson
Yes please! Jacob not knowing about Abian is killing me!

And haha, she can try xD

@Samuel Phillips
Ooh yes! Maybe something as the semester begins?

I can start something after me and Rowan RP the breakup between Abian and Emily a bit more?

And Emma might ask it during the house meeting or something xD

@Zennon Baros
I remember! And yes. Maybe we start with them just catching up and Zennon sharing his news :( and then we go to the other pieces!
There's also the stuff with Rowan later on in the semester too for Cyndi, so I'll update you more on that later!

ZennonxJake we can do when the semester officially begins?

I posted something at Scitorari headquarters about possible making a thread for a kinda meet and greet of current members that would probably be best for them to talk about, assuming he still remembers being one (have to see where he is on the whole lost memory thing lol)

Yessssss

Sapphire and Jake. Quidditch captains. Its gunna be hilarious. They should have some off the field ribbing too.

Maybe jake and onyx can write? Theyve been roommates for ages. It might be weird for jake not having onyx in the dorms.

Hey Cyndi!

I got nurse Claire Beaumont for Professor Kingsley I would love for her to interact with some staff members.

Also Athena and Emilia drama over Derek now she is dating him. I think Jacob would side for Emilia for sure. I would love for them to meet again, we did them in the first years a few times but stuff happendd. Not sure how Jacob will respond and even care but I love to see them meet again.

@Sapphire Michaels - Yes, maybe one RP where Jake finds out what happened and then the letters can happen?

@Charlotte Harper - I'd be happy for a Claire/Cyndi RP. Surely, Cyndi owes Claire some tea for keeping Gryffindors bandaged up :p

And yes! He would side with Emilia, for sure. It could be some interesting drama.

Hey!

I can offer Professor Kain for Cyndi - He loves having professor friends and it would be fun to see how they get on together? He was a Gryffindor too so they have that in common to begin with =))
Also I was wondering whether at some point in S1, Elio could come and visit her since he's going through a lot with Rowan at the moment? He sure could do with some professor guidance at the moment :cry:

Hey Cyndi,

Jacob and Jacob could be penpals! They met before and I think that could be fun?

There's also the stuff with Rowan later on in the semester too for Cyndi, so I'll update you more on that later!

ZennonxJake we can do when the semester officially begins?
Whenever you wanna do Zennon and Jake, let me know and I can start it. I think he'd seek Jake out (one of only three people he even wants to talk to at the moment), so I am happy to start this whenever!

Shall I start it Cyndi? :D Just to rekindle their friendship a bit

Shall I start it Cyndi? :D Just to rekindle their friendship a bit

I think I have to start it if it's going to be in the owlery. I can get to that later today!

Yes, maybe one RP where Jake finds out what happened and then the letters can happen?

Yessssss. Do you want me to start something or would you like to? I imagine Jake could seek out Sapphire like... the second day back when Onyx isn't in the dorms?

@Professor Cyndi Kingsley: Olivia is not a Scit, but she is starting a herbology business and may have some not-so-licit products for Ioan's potion-making :) She is a good listener and down-to-earth, although not overly social.

I also have Lydia, who is currently looking for work. She is very straight-laced. Not sure if she would be a good fit for one of the characters you listed.

Abian hasn't stopped crushing on Jacob and its becoming almost sad, I wonder if we could do something with that? He's breaking up with his girlfriend this year and after that I feel he might want to tell Jacob how he feels before its too late (aka Jacob graduates), whether that ends in his heartbreak or not I don't mind, I'm curious to see where it would go.
@Professor Cyndi Kingsley & @Amber Chou Wilson i don't know what you both have planned in depth, but i think it'd be interesting if Kengi somehow got in the way? (whether it be romantically or whatever) Kengi has had feels for Jacob in the past and i think it'd be cool to see some sort of clash/triangle between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back