Need some RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Professor Cyndi Kingsley & @Amber Chou Wilson i don't know what you both have planned in depth, but i think it'd be interesting if Kengi somehow got in the way? (whether it be romantically or whatever) Kengi has had feels for Jacob in the past and i think it'd be cool to see some sort of clash/triangle between them.
While I think that´s interesting, I have no idea how Jacob is going to react to Abian... and maybe we can see how that plays out first?

Jake's a popular boy! xD

@Sapphire Michaels - Yes, maybe one RP where Jake finds out what happened and then the letters can happen?

@Charlotte Harper - I'd be happy for a Claire/Cyndi RP. Surely, Cyndi owes Claire some tea for keeping Gryffindors bandaged up :p

And yes! He would side with Emilia, for sure. It could be some interesting drama.

Shall I open something for Claire and Cyndi? Or would you like too? I will start soonish something with Emilia/Athena so that will come :)

Shall I open something for Claire and Cyndi? Or would you like too? I will start soonish something with Emilia/Athena so that will come :)
Any chance Claire would go to the Halloween feast? If so, I can start something when the feast opens! Otherwise, I'll start something somewhere else. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back