My Characters Need Plots!

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Hi Hi Everyone! I haven't really been active in a while due to some personal stuff, but I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things and honestly want to start fresh with any sort of plot ideas you may have! You can also reach me by PM, Discord or Skype if you have any sort of plot ideas. I know that in the past there have been some plots that were spoken about but were never done, and I apologise for that and would like to start fresh with them all!

Just a full warning ahead, I'll be posting MOST of my characters on here, so it's gonna be a woodwind of a whole heap of characters! I didn't put all my characters onto here just because lol! Please don't think that you have to plot with all these characters, as we don't want to be overwhelmed! But I would love to hear any possible ideas that you may have and what we can do in the future! I'm honestly happy and would love to do anything with our characters!

-
HOGWARTS STUDENTS
13309.jpg

Issac Jacobs
7th Year | Procrastinator | Troublesome
Mixed-Blood |
aesthetic | bio
13678.jpg

Alexander Rogers
6th Year | Stutterer | Artist
Unknown | aesthetic | bio
15611.jpg

Valencia Addington
4th Year | Clueless | Bookworm
Muggleborn | aesthetic | bio
17280.jpg

Xiuying Huang
3rd Year | Protective | Goofball
Mixed-Blood | aesthetic | bio
Issac's last year of Hogwarts is almost finished, and I'd love to do some threads! Final goodbyes and whatnot would be cool. Some friends would be interesting too. I'm practically am happy with anything for this boy. I practically haven't done much with him, which makes me sad!Alexander, I haven't done much with Alex either. The boy is slowly becoming interested in trying to find who his father is but has no clue where to start. The boy still has a stutter, it's getting slowly better. I would love for this boy to have more friends, maybe even a bit of romance. He has a preference for males. So whether it be a fling or a final, I'm happy with anythingValencia is a muggleborn who still has no interest in magic. She doesn't like the idea of it and it makes so sense to her. She also has a strong opinion on things, which can sometimes lead to arguments. I haven't really done much lately with Valencia. So I'd love for her to have some more friends since she barely has any. I'm up for anything for her! Some drama might be interesting!Xiuying! She's the older sister of Jingyi and Xinyi. She can be quite protective over them. She loves sports and broadway musicals. Xiuying has recently gotten into the idea of liking and having an interest in boys. I am up for anything for this girl! whether it be threads with a friend or even some sort of drama. I am happy with anything! I would also like her to have something in the romance department!
(Preference: Male & Female)
16600.jpg

Charlie Jacobs
3rd Year | Prankster | Energetic
16493.jpg

N
olan Burke
3rd Year | Musical | Dudebro
16491.jpg

Molly Burke
2nd Year | Cheerful | Imaginative
18222.jpg

Abigail Payne
1st Year | Observant | Artist
Charlie is a huge geek and loves to do pranks! I would love him to be in some sort of friend group of troublemakers, I dunno. But I would also love to do some pranks threads! I just need to do anything with this boy haha! He doesn't have many friends so anything would be great! No romance yet, but a possibility in the future!Nolan is a 3rd year Hufflepuff and is in a band with his roommates. I haven't really done much. I've only really done musically related threads with him and would love to do some different threads with him. But I am happy to do some musical threads too! He is slowly starting to explore his sexuality and would love to have some threads be related to that too! I would like some flings for him, for now. Not looking for a final right now, but could be a possibility!
(Preference: Male, but Females would be ok too for now!)
Molly, my adorable little girl hehe! She is very imaginative and bubbly. The Hufflepuff is a follower and can somewhat be easily manipulated to do things that she sometimes doesn't realise is bad thing. I would love for her to be put into situations where she is influenced to do things that she wouldn't normally do. Molly also has a geeky side to her that she doesn't really want anyone to know about. She would hide away to read her comic books. I would also love for her to have some more friends too! The girl is pretty social and would love to have many, many friends!Abigail is my newbie in town at Hogwarts. I have absolutely done no development for her. So I would love for her to have some friends since she barely has any. Maybe even some enemies, I'm happy with anything! She likesto do art, especially when it comes to chalk art. You will most likely see her drawing, doing any sort of art or even hanging around the rosebush talking to the small bugs that crawl around.
OTHER STUDENTS + ADULT CHARACTERS
19565.jpg

Florence Bellerose

5th Year Beaux | Bubbly | Smiley
Half-Blood | aesthetic | bio
12794.jpg

Samantha Jacobs
18 | HNZ Graduate | Biggest Heart
13907.jpg

Quinn Mercury
39 | Gullible | Loud
17166.jpg

Gemma Jacobs
25 | Wholesome | Animal Lover
I have done literally ZERO development for Florence! Only doing a few of the Quidditch threads. I would love to develop her a bit more. Have her have some friends. She is passionate and bubbly. Though she can also be insensitive sometimes, as she sometimes doesn't think before she speaks. Would love for her to have some friends! Maybe some possible romance? I'm up for anything!Samantha! Samantha was the first character I created here on the site! I haven't really done any threads with her since she graduated from Hogwarts, only work-related ones. She recently started working at Ollivanders. I would love to do anything for Samantha. Whether it be catching up with old classmates or making new friends from outside of school, I am happy with anything!Quinn my professor character! She currently works as an Arithmancy professor for the higher years at HNZ. With Quinn, I honestly haven't done much with her either and would absolutely would love to do some more threads with her! I'm not really looking for romance for her at this stage or moment, but I would honestly love for her to make some friends. Since moving here to NZ, she hasn't really made any.Gemma is the cousin of Samantha. She moved to NZ after she graduated from HS to pursue her dream in photography, as well as be close to her extended family that live in New Zealand. As I have mentioned with my other characters, I also haven't done much with Gemma, and would love to do some more stuff with her! I'm practically happy with anything. I would like for her to have friends. Maybe some people she knew from Hogwarts Scotland or something!
13680.jpg

Harrison Jacobs
28 | Flirty & Fun | Advocate
20275.jpg

Natalia Bloomfield
22 | Archer | Nurturing
20276.jpg

Ethan Jacobs
18 | Awkward | Jokester
20298.jpg

Sarah Cohen
35 | Wholesome | Preschool Teacher
Harrison is the older half-brother of my character, Samantha. He works at Gladrags but I honestly have done not many threads with him. He's a family man and I would love to do some threads with him. I would like to have some romance for him! A final would be nice, but I am happy with flings as well!
Natalia was a character I had made not too long ago. I was meant for her to be like one of the leaders/helpers for the scouts, but honestly life has been so busy have put zero effort into plotting for her. But I would love for that to change! She is family orientated and quite nurturing. She loves to spend time with kids as well! Would love for her to have some romance! Flings would be good! Happy to have a final too!
Ethan is the cousin of Samantha and the older brother of Charlie. I recently created this character and would love for him to have some friends! He recently graduated from Hogwarts Scotland and has been travelling around the world since he graduated. He regularly visits his family in NZ a lot, so he'll be in NZ most of the time. He's awkward and has a huge passion for video games. Totally up for anything!Sarah is also a character that I recently created. She is a preschool teacher and loves to be around kids. She hopes to have kids of her own someday, if possible, as she is family-orientated and loves the idea of a family. She enjoys her time as a teacher and spending time with the small children. She has a small cottage outside of Wellington as she prefers the quiet country side over the busy and loud city. She went to HNZ a long time ago. Would love her to have some friends!
20492.jpg

Jefferson Jacobs
55 | Embarrassing but Fun Dad | Supportive
Mixed-Blood | bio
Jefferson is the father of Samantha. He's like most dads. Always embarrassing you and making odd dad jokes. But other than that, Jeff is a supportive dad and wants to be there for his children. I also recently made his character and would love to do more with him. I don't really know much about his character and personality yet, but I would love to find out! Would love for him to have some friends! Maybe friends he could catch up with from Hogwarts Scotland long ago? Or just practically anything! I would love to do some threads and plots with him, but I have no idea what to do ahaha!​
UNSORTED CHARACTERS
19429.jpg

Conan Burke
9 (Y42) | Shell Collector | Loves Outdoors
20286.jpg

Marley Pattinson
7 (Y44) | Creative | Wildchild
Conan is the younger brother of Nolan and Molly. He's a bit of an oddball, I guess you could say. The boy loves to collect things. But he mainly focuses on collecting shells. He has many, many stacks of shoeboxes that contain his collections filled with shells. People think its odd that he always seems to carry a shoebox with him. He likes to keep his part of his collection close by to him. Happy to show off his collection or just in case he finds any sort of shell laying around. Conan also loves the outdoors. Happy to get dirty with soil or anything outside. I would love for him to have some friends before he heads into Hogwarts! Enemies would be interesting too!Marley has recently been adopted by her adoptive father, Killian Taylot (Jess). She has found New Zealand amazing so far and loves the house that she lives in. In all honesty, Marley is having a blast so far! She is quite creative and always hyper! She loves jewellery making and will slowly have an interest in greek mythology and crystals when she is older. For now, I would love for her to make some friends! She just wants to have fun and have a good time! Like any other seven year old!
20843.jpg

Joshua Lynch
10 (Y41) | Sport Crazy | Dancer
Muggleborn | aesthetic | bio
19939.jpg

Elizabeth Rogers
11 (Y41) | Quiet | Wild & Carefree!
Mixed-Blood | aesthetic
Joshua, who prefers to be called Josh, is a character I'll be sorting in the next and upcoming sorting ceremony. He likes sports and dance. He loves the beach as well, especially the idea of surfing. Joshua is a muggleborn and has no idea what the wizarding world is like. He barely has any information about the wizarding world. He likes the idea of it, but everything is a bit confusing to him at the moment. Joshua is also quite energetic and is soft headed. I honestly haven't really done much with Josh, but I would love to develop him a bit more before he heads into HNZ! I would love for him to have some friends or acquaintances before he heads to HNZ too.Elizabeth is the unknown sister of Alexander. And also has a twin sister named Mila (Sophia). She prefers to be called Lizzie, as she thinks that the name Elizabeth is too formal for her. She loves the outdoors. Riding her bike and also going horseback riding. She has a HUGE obsession with horses I haven't done much development with Lizzie, but I would love to do what I can before she makes her way to Hogwarts! Some friends for her would be great!
19564.jpg

Fiona Burke
6 (Y45) | Playful | Loves Adventure!
Mixed-Blood | aesthetic
Fiona is the youngest out of the Burke clan. She is the opposite of her sister, she is more of a tomboy who loves to get mud and dirt all over her. She loves to climb trees and build sandcastles and whatnot. Fiona doesn't really like bossy people, as she prefers to do things herself and doesn't really like being told what to do. She's in the scouts and I know it will be a wee while until she heads into Hogwarts herself, but it would be nice for her to have a few friends before she heads into Hogwarts. And since she is quite young, I have plenty of time to develop her personality before she heads into Hogwarts! I am absolutely happy to do anything with Fiona!​
-

And those are the characters that I would love to plot with! Again, I am happy with anything you may have to offer! If there's anything you want to further discuss, you can always hit me up by PMing me, on Discord (Maria M#7120) or Skype (live:maria.v.murray)

Also if the biography looks odd, it's because I haven't been able to update them all, so please don't mind it if it's a bit confusing for you! I recently have changed ideas and whatnot lol!

Happy Plotting!

Love You Hearts GIF by Digital Pratik

Last edited:
I'm summoned.

Isaac/Rose. Not only is her older brother dating her older sister but they're dating twins. They need to interact.

Alex/Cas could be friends.

Xiuying/Xinyi. Or Xiuying/Charlie.

Nolan/Charlie

Molly/Maisie

Abigail/Evie

Florence/Amelie

Sam/Ren

Quinn/Mallory or Quinn/other

Harrison/Elijah

Ethan/Twila

Jefferson/James

Conan/Zion

Marley and about ten different characters lol

Josh/Zerrin

Fiona/Zaros or Fiona/Lorelai.

This is my list. Honestly just message me and we'll discuss.

I'm summoned.

Isaac/Rose. Not only is her older brother dating her older sister but they're dating twins. They need to interact.

Alex/Cas could be friends.

Xiuying/Xinyi. Or Xiuying/Charlie.

Nolan/Charlie

Molly/Maisie

Abigail/Evie

Florence/Amelie

Sam/Ren

Quinn/Mallory or Quinn/other

Harrison/Elijah

Ethan/Twila

Jefferson/James

Conan/Zion

Marley and about ten different characters lol

Josh/Zerrin

Fiona/Zaros or Fiona/Lorelai.

This is my list. Honestly just message me and we'll discuss.
Hey Jess!

Oh wow! So many ideas! I'll message you as soon as I can! Excited to discuss these!

Hello hello!

If you wanna do more Valeria and Xiuying I'd be happy to. Also, if you wanna do some very short romance plots with Nolan or Charlie, I can also offer up Valeria who is determined to kiss as many cute hogwarts boys as she can.

Can also offer Rosie and Aurora Archer to Abigail, since they share a house and dorm, could be easily friends?

Leonardo and Molly could meet again, Leonardo is very awkward in every situation he is in, like someone gave him half a manual on how to appear human, but he could always do with more situations to interact, so they could hang out?

For adults - I have a couple of things to offer, One would be for Natalia Bloomfield, I have a character about that age, Mazikeen Roe, who could be a friend, maybe a romantic interest for a little while.
Quinn and Misha could hang out? Since they both teach at the school?
And finally, I have possibly something for either Gemma or Harrison, I have a relatively new character called Corentin Driscoll, he's a widow, with a son about a year old. He's dealing with the fall out for that, so could use both some friends but also use some new possibly down the line romantic interests. I'd be game with just friends.

For unsorted - I have a couple of kids, Emmanuel Okoye, will be sorted in y41, so could be buddies with Joshua. Emmanuel is a bookworm, he loves history was raised around higher education. he is a friendly and kind boy, he's polite. Could be a friend to him. or Elizabeth tbh.

I have another one who'll be sorted in Y42, called Gregory Friend, now he is muggleborn so he could met Conan in a muggle setting for now then later in a magical setting? Gregory likes to refer to himself as a friend shaped person, he is clumsy, eager and excitable. He thrives around others, loves playing, isn't great on his own but manages.

Then I have for possibly Fiona Burke, either Fraser Fergusson, whose 7 and is quidditch MAD. or Henri Fontaine, who i believe is 5 and is like most five year olds interested in sticking everything in his mouth.

Yeah, this is quite a lot, so feel free to pick and chose any of the offered stuff. If you wanna plot more deeply, hit me up, I do have discord (just pm me for it), but i'm not great at knowing how to use it.

Hi, how about Conan and Demeter Easterling? She can be nice and she like meditian, play music and all fun things to do :) mayby they can be shcool friends to?

Hey Maria,

I know I previously messaged you about Gwen and Nolan maybe potentially having a thing, but I just now had a different idea as well that might work better. Louis is in his year and is Bisexual, which he's not fully aware of yet. It could be interesting if they had a fling? Louis is very flirty so it would be easy enough I think?

Oh wow! so many replies hehe!!

Hello hello!

If you wanna do more Valeria and Xiuying I'd be happy to. Also, if you wanna do some very short romance plots with Nolan or Charlie, I can also offer up Valeria who is determined to kiss as many cute hogwarts boys as she can.

Can also offer Rosie and Aurora Archer to Abigail, since they share a house and dorm, could be easily friends?

Leonardo and Molly could meet again, Leonardo is very awkward in every situation he is in, like someone gave him half a manual on how to appear human, but he could always do with more situations to interact, so they could hang out?

For adults - I have a couple of things to offer, One would be for Natalia Bloomfield, I have a character about that age, Mazikeen Roe, who could be a friend, maybe a romantic interest for a little while.
Quinn and Misha could hang out? Since they both teach at the school?
And finally, I have possibly something for either Gemma or Harrison, I have a relatively new character called Corentin Driscoll, he's a widow, with a son about a year old. He's dealing with the fall out for that, so could use both some friends but also use some new possibly down the line romantic interests. I'd be game with just friends.

For unsorted - I have a couple of kids, Emmanuel Okoye, will be sorted in y41, so could be buddies with Joshua. Emmanuel is a bookworm, he loves history was raised around higher education. he is a friendly and kind boy, he's polite. Could be a friend to him. or Elizabeth tbh.

I have another one who'll be sorted in Y42, called Gregory Friend, now he is muggleborn so he could met Conan in a muggle setting for now then later in a magical setting? Gregory likes to refer to himself as a friend shaped person, he is clumsy, eager and excitable. He thrives around others, loves playing, isn't great on his own but manages.

Then I have for possibly Fiona Burke, either Fraser Fergusson, whose 7 and is quidditch MAD. or Henri Fontaine, who i believe is 5 and is like most five year olds interested in sticking everything in his mouth.

Yeah, this is quite a lot, so feel free to pick and chose any of the offered stuff. If you wanna plot more deeply, hit me up, I do have discord (just pm me for it), but i'm not great at knowing how to use it.
Hey Emzies!!!!

So many ideas hehe! I'll be sure to send you a pm at some point and hope to discuss these ideas!!

Valeria + Nolan/Charlie - I wouldn't mind trying something between Valeria and Charlie maybe? And see how that goes! Would love to also try some more threads between Valeria and Xiuying too, as I like their friendship hehe!

Rose & Aurora + Abby - Yesss!!! I would love to try something between them! I think that would be great!

Leonardo + Molly - Yess I would like to try another thread between them! Molly I think is the opposite lol! She generally is quite loud lol! But again, I liked their wee interaction before hehe!

Mazikeen + Natalia - Ooo I think that would be interesting! I guess we can put them into a thread together and then see how it goes?

Corentin + Harrison/Gemma - Ooo I'm happy to put either one of them as friends for him! I have something up for Gemma romantic wise - But I am happy to offer Harrison as a romantic interest down the line if you're up for that?

Emmanuel + Josh - Ooo! I can see them being friends! Even though Josh isn't into the idea of books, he doesn't really mind what people are interested in, as long as he as fun with them lol! He's quite soft-headed and gullible lol!

Gregory + Conan - Oh! Yes that's totally okay! His parents encourage and want him and his siblings to try the muggle world, so this would be a great start to that as well! I can imagine them being good friends hehe!

Fraser/Henri + Fiona - Oh! I think that would be great too! I actually had planned for Fiona to try out for Quidditch and all when she sometime after she starts Hogwarts later on, so it would be interesting for them - Maybe he could like teach and tell her stuff about quidditch? maybe?

Forrrr Henriiii, I actually have a five year old, her name is Carmen Diaz, whose basically the same age as Henri, not sure if they're going at the same time tho - We can always try something between them and see how that goes? If not, I'm totally okay with trying to put Fiona and Henri together as well as see how that goes!

I guess we can spread the ideas together through out the year so we arent to overwhelmed? We can pick a few to do now and what not and do some of the others later on? I'm happy with anything and am happy to discuss further through the pms too!

Hi, how about Conan and Demeter Easterling? She can be nice and she like meditian, play music and all fun things to do :) mayby they can be shcool friends to?
Hi Maiya!

I guess we could try and have them be school friends! We can put them into a thread together and see how that goes!

Hey Maria,

I know I previously messaged you about Gwen and Nolan maybe potentially having a thing, but I just now had a different idea as well that might work better. Louis is in his year and is Bisexual, which he's not fully aware of yet. It could be interesting if they had a fling? Louis is very flirty so it would be easy enough I think?
Daphneeeee!!!

Oh yes for sure!!! I'm happy to discuss this further if you'd like! I have a couple romantic flings for Nolan already, but would definitely would love to add this to the list too! :D

I agree. I cab start post our better post when shcool be?

Hey y'all. I'm gonna offer some, let me know what you think.

Alexander & Pippa
She's not the best with people, meaning she's into her muggle obsession of blogging and social media. She rarely interacts with other students in the castle. Although, she's noticing it and wanted to start over. Pippa is always seen with a polaroid, snapping photos of food in their glorious plating. I was wondering if they could start up a friendship and witness her have a panic attack when she breaks the camera?

Abigail & Alexander W.
I didn't realised we have both Alexander =)) anyways, I have this young lad here. A bit of a clever clogs and has a twin in Gryffindor. He's usually with his pal Slate but when alone, he's in the library reading or outside studying the fauna and flora. Alex can be a bit of a competitive and doesn't want to be out smarted. He's happy-go-lucky and loyal, always standing by for his friends.

Harrison & Melina
I would be okay with any relationship with them. Melina is a Nurse at a Nursing home, with 12 hour shifts, she barely has time for herself. But that's going to change, now that she's realised how she's getting old. This lady is a bit of a hopeless romantic.

I also have
Adam Maxwell-Kramer and will be sorted for Y41, I'm down whoever you want to partner with him (i.e friends, BFF, romance). He's kind, loyal and hates his other side of the family (I think you know which one ;)). A bit of a hot head but he only uses his fist to people who disrespects his family and friends.

Lemme know if these are good. I still have plenty but starting with a few can start up a many plots.

Hey Emzies!!!!

So many ideas hehe! I'll be sure to send you a pm at some point and hope to discuss these ideas!!

Valeria + Nolan/Charlie - I wouldn't mind trying something between Valeria and Charlie maybe? And see how that goes! Would love to also try some more threads between Valeria and Xiuying too, as I like their friendship hehe!

Rose & Aurora + Abby - Yesss!!! I would love to try something between them! I think that would be great!

Leonardo + Molly - Yess I would like to try another thread between them! Molly I think is the opposite lol! She generally is quite loud lol! But again, I liked their wee interaction before hehe!

Mazikeen + Natalia - Ooo I think that would be interesting! I guess we can put them into a thread together and then see how it goes?

Corentin + Harrison/Gemma - Ooo I'm happy to put either one of them as friends for him! I have something up for Gemma romantic wise - But I am happy to offer Harrison as a romantic interest down the line if you're up for that?

Emmanuel + Josh - Ooo! I can see them being friends! Even though Josh isn't into the idea of books, he doesn't really mind what people are interested in, as long as he as fun with them lol! He's quite soft-headed and gullible lol!

Gregory + Conan - Oh! Yes that's totally okay! His parents encourage and want him and his siblings to try the muggle world, so this would be a great start to that as well! I can imagine them being good friends hehe!

Fraser/Henri + Fiona - Oh! I think that would be great too! I actually had planned for Fiona to try out for Quidditch and all when she sometime after she starts Hogwarts later on, so it would be interesting for them - Maybe he could like teach and tell her stuff about quidditch? maybe?

Forrrr Henriiii, I actually have a five year old, her name is Carmen Diaz, whose basically the same age as Henri, not sure if they're going at the same time tho - We can always try something between them and see how that goes? If not, I'm totally okay with trying to put Fiona and Henri together as well as see how that goes!

I guess we can spread the ideas together through out the year so we arent to overwhelmed? We can pick a few to do now and what not and do some of the others later on? I'm happy with anything and am happy to discuss further through the pms too!
Okay, yess to all of this. xD
also content to spread them out.

We could do - Valeria and Charlie after Valentines?
I'm happy to start a thread for Rosie, Aurora and Abby, probably in the gryffindor dorm? Can start that one soon?
Leonardo and Molly - we could do something at the start of the new semester, or if you wanted to start this up whenever in term two?
Mazikeen and Natalia - yesss, since these are adults we can start it whenever, so just give me a shout when you want to start that and I can start a thread
Corentin + Harrison/Gemma - I'm content for them to be friends, we could do Corentin and Harrison first and see how they interact? Again, adult character so happy to start that whenever?
Emmanuel and Josh - Sounds good, we could start that soonish so they'd be like almost friends by the time school for them rolls around?
Gregory and Conan - yasss, that could be good fun, I'm happy to start something up, maybe towards the end of the coming semester?Unless you'd want to do something sooner?
Fraser and Fiona - He loves quidditch so I think if fiona is interested in quidditch we could do that. They're obviously a bit away from school so happy for that to be started whenever
Henri and Carmen - yess sounds good, since they are even younger, even less rush for that, so again, happy to start that whenever.

We could have two student threads, one adult and one pre-school thread sort of going at once? So do the Gryffindors, Molly and Leo, then maybe start with Mazikeen and Natalia, and then lastly Emmanuel and Josh?

Hahaha, I'm here, here, here, and I'm here to discuss them

Alexander/Blair = y'know, we wanted them to be friends, she could try to help him with finding the information about his dad
Valencia / Kaia = frieeeeends!
Xiuying/Jules= well, some short romance maybe? They could be interesting
Charlie / Jules = I love them!!!
Molly / Tim = and them too! You have officially taken my Black siblings and I love that lol
Samantha/Kiara = y'know the idea haha
Harrison / Savannah = could be a fun friendship or romance since they both are studying law only he's an advocate and she's a paralegal
Harrison / Lilith = Savannah's twin, friendshiiiip
Ethan / Eden = could be a really cool friendship, she travels a lot too but only because she's a model, both could have a passion for video games?
Conan / Nova = they seem like someone who could get along really well
Joshua x Mila = frieeeeeends, why not?
ofc, Lizzie x Mila = twin threaaaad
Fiona x Christopher = kiddo threaaaad

we don't have to take them all haha, we can sort out what we like the most!

I agree. I cab start post our better post when shcool be?
Sure! You can totally do that!

Hey y'all. I'm gonna offer some, let me know what you think.

Alexander & Pippa
She's not the best with people, meaning she's into her muggle obsession of blogging and social media. She rarely interacts with other students in the castle. Although, she's noticing it and wanted to start over. Pippa is always seen with a polaroid, snapping photos of food in their glorious plating. I was wondering if they could start up a friendship and witness her have a panic attack when she breaks the camera?

Abigail & Alexander W.
I didn't realised we have both Alexander =)) anyways, I have this young lad here. A bit of a clever clogs and has a twin in Gryffindor. He's usually with his pal Slate but when alone, he's in the library reading or outside studying the fauna and flora. Alex can be a bit of a competitive and doesn't want to be out smarted. He's happy-go-lucky and loyal, always standing by for his friends.

Harrison & Melina
I would be okay with any relationship with them. Melina is a Nurse at a Nursing home, with 12 hour shifts, she barely has time for herself. But that's going to change, now that she's realised how she's getting old. This lady is a bit of a hopeless romantic.

I also have
Adam Maxwell-Kramer and will be sorted for Y41, I'm down whoever you want to partner with him (i.e friends, BFF, romance). He's kind, loyal and hates his other side of the family (I think you know which one ;)). A bit of a hot head but he only uses his fist to people who disrespects his family and friends.

Lemme know if these are good. I still have plenty but starting with a few can start up a many plots.
Hiya Alex!!

Alex + Pippa - Ooo this could be interesting! Alexander had grew up in the muggle world most of his life, so he'll be somewhat be familiar with the gadget and what not - So I am keen to do something between them!

Alexander W. + Abby - Ooo this could be interesting! I'm also keen for them to be friends if possible! Abby has more of an artistic side of her than an academic side. She's mostly seen outside doing some sort of art - I guess we could try do a thread of them outside and see how that goes?

Melina + Harrison - Oh! I'm happy for Harrison to have some more friends. I've neglected this poor man quite literally! So we can start them off as friends for now and then see where that leads off?

Adam + Josh - Ooo I think Adam and my Y41 sortee, Josh would be interesting! Josh is a muggleborn so he has absolutely no idea what the magical world is like and will defs be confused by it all. Josh is quite soft-headed and gullible, but he's quite chill and fun to hang around!

I'm happy to do all of them, but spreaded out so we arent overwhelmed with everything! :D

Okay, yess to all of this. xD
also content to spread them out.

We could do - Valeria and Charlie after Valentines?
I'm happy to start a thread for Rosie, Aurora and Abby, probably in the gryffindor dorm? Can start that one soon?
Leonardo and Molly - we could do something at the start of the new semester, or if you wanted to start this up whenever in term two?
Mazikeen and Natalia - yesss, since these are adults we can start it whenever, so just give me a shout when you want to start that and I can start a thread
Corentin + Harrison/Gemma - I'm content for them to be friends, we could do Corentin and Harrison first and see how they interact? Again, adult character so happy to start that whenever?
Emmanuel and Josh - Sounds good, we could start that soonish so they'd be like almost friends by the time school for them rolls around?
Gregory and Conan - yasss, that could be good fun, I'm happy to start something up, maybe towards the end of the coming semester?Unless you'd want to do something sooner?
Fraser and Fiona - He loves quidditch so I think if fiona is interested in quidditch we could do that. They're obviously a bit away from school so happy for that to be started whenever
Henri and Carmen - yess sounds good, since they are even younger, even less rush for that, so again, happy to start that whenever.

We could have two student threads, one adult and one pre-school thread sort of going at once? So do the Gryffindors, Molly and Leo, then maybe start with Mazikeen and Natalia, and then lastly Emmanuel and Josh?

Yesss! Happy to do that! I'm in no rush to them, so I'm cool with when to do the threads. And I'm quite happy to that two student threads, one adult and one pre-school plan! what ones would you like to start? and I'll be able to start the rest! :D

Hahaha, I'm here, here, here, and I'm here to discuss them

Alexander/Blair = y'know, we wanted them to be friends, she could try to help him with finding the information about his dad
Valencia / Kaia = frieeeeends!
Xiuying/Jules= well, some short romance maybe? They could be interesting
Charlie / Jules = I love them!!!
Molly / Tim = and them too! You have officially taken my Black siblings and I love that lol
Samantha/Kiara = y'know the idea haha
Harrison / Savannah = could be a fun friendship or romance since they both are studying law only he's an advocate and she's a paralegal
Harrison / Lilith = Savannah's twin, friendshiiiip
Ethan / Eden = could be a really cool friendship, she travels a lot too but only because she's a model, both could have a passion for video games?
Conan / Nova = they seem like someone who could get along really well
Joshua x Mila = frieeeeeends, why not?
ofc, Lizzie x Mila = twin threaaaad
Fiona x Christopher = kiddo threaaaad

we don't have to take them all haha, we can sort out what we like the most!
Omg Hii!!!

A lot of ideas! I'll hit you up on discord and we can discuss this further!

Sure! You can totally do that!

Hiya Alex!!

Alex + Pippa - Ooo this could be interesting! Alexander had grew up in the muggle world most of his life, so he'll be somewhat be familiar with the gadget and what not - So I am keen to do something between them!

Alexander W. + Abby - Ooo this could be interesting! I'm also keen for them to be friends if possible! Abby has more of an artistic side of her than an academic side. She's mostly seen outside doing some sort of art - I guess we could try do a thread of them outside and see how that goes?

Melina + Harrison - Oh! I'm happy for Harrison to have some more friends. I've neglected this poor man quite literally! So we can start them off as friends for now and then see where that leads off?

Adam + Josh - Ooo I think Adam and my Y41 sortee, Josh would be interesting! Josh is a muggleborn so he has absolutely no idea what the magical world is like and will defs be confused by it all. Josh is quite soft-headed and gullible, but he's quite chill and fun to hang around!

I'm happy to do all of them, but spreaded out so we arent overwhelmed with everything! :D

Yay! Alrighty, I would say we can start the students in semester 2. The other 2 can start now, I can start either of them or both of them.

I'm finally hereeee! These are just some thoughts so feel free to only respond to those you'd prefer :wub:

Issac x Chloë: Obviously! With S2 right around the corner it might be time for that study session/interruption thread I think we’ve discussed before. She might also persuade him to come to the pitch with her and toss a quaffle around just because they never did get to play quidditch together after talking about it so much.

Valencia x Isaiah: I feel like this could be fun because Zay lives for magic so anyone not interest in it is someone he probably couldn’t understand at all.

Xiuying x Ivelisse: Aaahh I still feel like they could be friends (and god knows Ive needs some), like they’d be competitive but still friends.

Nolan x Ivelisse: Might get along since she’s pretty good friends with two of the four guys in his dorm? and like I said she needs friends

Molly x Kiara: I quite liked their interaction before so I reckon they could be friends, I could see them just bringing their pets every time they hang out

Abigail x Ana Sofia: I was going to say Abigail and Kiara (which is always an option because I consider them friends) but I do believe Abigail is paired up with Ana Sofia this year and since they’re both into art I feel like it would be cute to throw them together

Florence x Gabrielle: These two could definitely have fun hanging out and I’d be more than happy to already consider them friends

Harrison x Freya: I think we’ve discussed them being friends somewhere quite a while ago but I’d still be up for that!

Yay! Alrighty, I would say we can start the students in semester 2. The other 2 can start now, I can start either of them or both of them.
Would it be okay if you started both? If not, that's totally ok!

I'm finally hereeee! These are just some thoughts so feel free to only respond to those you'd prefer :wub:

Issac x Chloë: Obviously! With S2 right around the corner it might be time for that study session/interruption thread I think we’ve discussed before. She might also persuade him to come to the pitch with her and toss a quaffle around just because they never did get to play quidditch together after talking about it so much.

Valencia x Isaiah: I feel like this could be fun because Zay lives for magic so anyone not interest in it is someone he probably couldn’t understand at all.

Xiuying x Ivelisse: Aaahh I still feel like they could be friends (and god knows Ive needs some), like they’d be competitive but still friends.

Nolan x Ivelisse: Might get along since she’s pretty good friends with two of the four guys in his dorm? and like I said she needs friends

Molly x Kiara: I quite liked their interaction before so I reckon they could be friends, I could see them just bringing their pets every time they hang out

Abigail x Ana Sofia: I was going to say Abigail and Kiara (which is always an option because I consider them friends) but I do believe Abigail is paired up with Ana Sofia this year and since they’re both into art I feel like it would be cute to throw them together

Florence x Gabrielle: These two could definitely have fun hanging out and I’d be more than happy to already consider them friends

Harrison x Freya: I think we’ve discussed them being friends somewhere quite a while ago but I’d still be up for that!
Marijkeeeeee!!!

Chloë + Issac - Oooo all of that sounds good! I am completely happy to do that!!

Isaiah + Valencia - I think this would be interesting! I think it would be a learning experience for both of them i reckon, Valencia much prefers the muggle world, as it seems its much more simpler in her opinion lol!

Xiuying + Ivelisse - Yesss! I think we discussed about them before, them being competitive friends and all, and i would defs like to continue that! Xiuying defs needs friends ahaha

Nolan + Ivelisse - Ooo! I liked their interaction during Halloween, so i'm defs keen for this too!

Molly + Kiara - Oh yes!!! I loved their interaction too!! I think it was adorable! Them bonding over their pets and stuff! And yesss defiantly!!! I think that should totes be a thing whenever they hang out hehe!

Ana Sofia + Abby - Ooo! Yesss! That totally sounds good to me!! I know they didn't interact much during the meeting, but I think them interacting would be super cute hehe! (totally up for some threads and interactiosn between Kiara and Abby whenever hehe!)

Gabrielle + Florence - Oh yesss!!! Flo defs needs more development!! And yes me too! I'm also happy to consider them friends as well hehehe!

Harrison + Freya - I think we did ahaha! I completely forgot about that! But I'm totally keen to put them into a thread together again and see how it goes! I've neglected Harrison quite literally, so defs happy for him to have some friends!

Yesss! Happy to do that! I'm in no rush to them, so I'm cool with when to do the threads. And I'm quite happy to that two student threads, one adult and one pre-school plan! what ones would you like to start? and I'll be able to start the rest! :D
I'm happy to start the Leo/Molly & the Mazikeen one, if you start the other two?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back