• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Multiple Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyla Edwards

Bartender @ The Medley
Messages
268
OOC First Name
Harleigh
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
27.94 cm Applewood, slightly springy, unicorn hair core
Age
5/2023 (26)
List of most of my characters and what I am looking for. We can plan ahead for the next school year or start plots now. I am fine with whatever!

Character, Career, Location​
What they need​
Personality​
Lyla Edwards
Bartender at The Medley - Dervish & Banges Assistant
​
Friends, Flings, Enemies​
Charismatic, compassionate, stubborn​
She loves photography and sailing.
Gracie Williams
Floral Designer - America - Moving to NZ soon
​
Friends, Flings​
Bubbly, creative​
She loves dancing and flowers.
Charolette Greenwood
Hogwarts (Scotland) - 3rd year - Slytherin
​
Friends, crush, enemies​
Ambitious, starky, motivated​
She desires success and values nothing less.
Oscar Greenwood
England - 10 years old
​
Friends​
Stuck up, mischievous​
He is always getting in trouble and would love some people to get in trouble with.
Harper Fletcher
New Zealand - 11 year old wizard - unsorted
​
Friends, crush, enemies​
Quiet, cunning, self-preserved​
He believes in taking care of yourself before worrying about others, except when it comes to family. Blood means the most.
Elizabeth Fletcher
New Zealand - 11 year old witch - unsorted
​
Friends, crush, enemies​
Fearless, impatient, risky​
She is always going on adventures climbs and hiking trails.
Open thread with her here.
 
Me again!

Lyla could be friends with my James- he's a traveling photographer for a muggle magazine raising his nephew, niece, and a little boy named Jordie. He's five right now.

Oscar could be friends with Arthurian- he's quiet but serious trouble. He loves pranks. He's also very small and will want to build a group of friends with similar interests who are big enough to protect him.
 
Jessica,

That works for me! I can start one if you'd like?
 
Sure! You start Lyla, I'll start Arthur?

Also, I joined the open thread with Arthur ;)
 
Yeah I can do that. Do you care where I start it since they both like to travel?
 
nah, wherever is good :) I can work with anything.
 
Link for Lyla and James!
 
Thanks lovie!
 
Hiya!

So for Lyla I can offer Freya, although I do think I’ve already started a rp for them a little while ago (if I’m not mistaken)

As for Harper & Elizabeth I can offer you Chloë Thompson. I think she would get along with Elizabeth, but might clash with Harper. However, I think that would make for some fun rps!
 
Ah yes, I see it. I will reply to Freya's post now. I apologize for that.

That sounds like fun! Should we start something before school starts?
 
Ah yes, I see it. I will reply to Freya's post now. I apologize for that.

That sounds like fun! Should we start something before school starts?

No worries! I think starting something before school might be nice. I’d like her to have already met some people before school starts ^_^ Should it be one topic with all three of them? Also I read something wrong in Harpers description and perhaps they might get along. It’s just difficult to say right now since I haven’t done a lot with Chloë yet so need to get to now the character myself as well :r
 
It can be if that’s easier but I don’t mind two separate threads. I’m still developing the twins as well so it’s okay! We can see where their friendship (or not friendship) goes!
 
I don’t mind either, we could do two and both start one perhaps?
 
That sounds good. Which do you want to start?
 
I could start the one for her & Harper and you do the one for Elizabeth?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top