Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Demi (Alice)
Wand
10 1/2 Inch Alder Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
So I was totally convinced I could move this week and stay on top of everything but uh. Yeah, no. Sorry I'm super behind on threads I'm going to prioritize Quidditch and other time sensitive things this week but I'll probably be pretty quiet until the end of this week and possibly a little longer as Kadi and I move into our Brand New House this weekend!! :party: Appreciate everyone's patience I promise I'll catch up once I'm finished packing and unpacking x_x

Good luck you two! I bet it'll be exhausting but so worth it once you're in the new house.

Good luck with the move!

Good luck with moving! And have fun there. :D

/claws way out from under moving boxes
So Sunday we hand over the keys to our old place and I'll officially be done on paper with everything (ignore the piles of stuff everywhere in my room It's Fine) and I wanna start getting back into thread and finishing things up as the semester ends so we can start fresh for Y44! Thanks for everyone's well wishes and patience, if there's anything I've left hanging super long that you really wanna get done before the end of the year please let me know and I'll try to prioritize 🫠

Users who are viewing this thread

Back