Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Rigid Walnut Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Hi hi!! :claire: I've got two characters I'd love to plot with!

ARVEL AYERS
tumblr_ou82i72gEc1wpnl5qo1_540.gif

I've been wanting to revive Arvel for a little while!

The trouble is, he's really hard to get along with. To strangers he comes across as disinterested, dull, and arrogant, even if he doesn't mean to be. He's pretty jaded, too, because of his past experiences - betrayal, rejection, etc. etc. - and he has no idea what he wants to do yet in life, so he's stumbling around aimlessly at the minute.

I think what he needs is someone to get him really interested in something - a subject, a career path, anything. Maybe a mentor type character, or simply a friend who'd be incredibly patient with him. He enjoyed Quidditch at school so maybe it could be Quidditch related, but it doesn't have to be! I could also see him very interested in law, rights, the ministry, or education. He just needs a push in any direction.

I'd also like to plot some romance! Flings, or something long term, if it works out! I kind of like letting things happen organically so if you want to try throwing him with one of your characters please let me know :3 he's bisexual but leans very heavily towards men, especially for something long-term. I could see him in a really rocky relationship where he's afraid to commit in case they turn around and betray him, but hey, who knows what'll happen ;D just hit me up!

VAN VOCLAIN
rvvuWUB.gif

Van is my third year Gryffindor, and I've been neglecting her D:

I'll be honest, I want to make her life more painful :r she's currently struggling with the news that her parents are splitting up again. It means she might have to move back to England with her mum, which would be awful for her, not only because she doesn't want to move schools, but also because her living conditions in England were pretty poor. Van is already a grumpy, emotional girl, so as you can imagine, she's not handling this very well.

On top of that, she feels that nobody likes her. I'd like to make this feeling worse :3 in a totally ideal world I'd love someone to play with her feelings - make her think they like her, only to turn around and laugh at her for believing they could - but it doesn't have to go that way at all. It could be a friendship, it could be a relationship... I just want things to go wrong :shifty:

And cause I guess I gotta be at least a little bit nice to her, I'm open to happy, healthy plots too puahaha!!!

Okay I'll stop there thank you so much for reading! <3

Claaaaaire!! I want... plots :3

For Arvel he could hang out (and/or clash) with Edmund any time, especially now that Ed and Analei are engaged. I think last time we RPed them their situation was Mostly Awkward, so things could have gone pretty much any direction in the years since. Edmund's also working as an Unspeakable now, so could possibly give some guidance if Arvel winds up looking into Ministry stuff.

Romancewise Vivian is always down for flings, though he's also a massive commitmentphobe. Could turn into a complete disaster? (something something misunderstanding where they both think the other wants commitment something something)

And as for Van.............

in a totally ideal world I'd love someone to play with her feelings - make her think they like her, only to turn around and laugh at her for believing they could

Pop Tv Love GIF by Schitt's Creek

;)

To strangers he comes across as disinterested, dull, and arrogant
Me irl :r

I don't really have much to offer because I don't think I have a lot of characters in their age ranges, but we could do something with Van and Nathan if you're interested. I do think he'd totally hate her obnoxious personality but who knows :p

Arvel could always talk to Katherine about like, law, since she's on the wizengamot and open to former students contacting her or, I don't know, keeping informed of what they're up to? She'd be down to give recommendations in any case

For Arvel

Would love to offer Yvette as either a friend or romance/fling. Either way I'm totally up for it. Right now, Yvette is a Ballerina in London but is thinking of moving to New Zealand to take a job there. I think they're in the same graduating class (but I might be wrong).

For Van

I know Tina is a bit older and almost graduating but maybe we could do something something?

I'm always online, hit me up :D

Eee thank you all for posting!!! <3

@Ainsley Lynch Rowaaan!!! Yay yay all the plots
Edmund x Arvel - ooohh has Arvel ever actually congratulated them or wished them well? Probably not :r but I think by now he’d be over his stewing and I would like to think he’s grown enough to try to be friends with Edmund (if Edmund wants to be friends with Arvel of course hahaha)

Vivian x Arvel - heck to the yeah! I don’t think Arvel would expect commitment from the relationship, because he wouldn’t be emotionally invested, but he’d definitely be down for a fling. I could see him just using Vivian to feel close to someone for a while, because he needs that - and maybe Vivian would be doing the same? It could be a mutual understanding that it means nothing, Arvel would be ok with that

Or if you actually want it to be messy we could spitball ideas :r

Van x Jenna (I’m guessing?!) - hahahahaha yes please :wub: oh man, does she need a motivation to do this? Because if they became friends, Van could easily do something that made someone turn on her. Or if there’s no reason and Jenna would do that simply for fun that’s amazing too :r

@Lysander Summers hehehe hello!!
Nathan x Van - I’m always down for Van annoying people. Actually I’m curious how she’d respond right now to knowing she was annoying someone - she’s feeling extra sensitive so maybe she’d play it up even harder to pretend she’s doing it on purpose. Van has terrible manners, could she annoy him just by being herself somewhere? =))

Arvel x Katherine - I actually love this! Would it be a chance encounter (I'm thinking yes) or arranged? Talking to Katherine could be the start of him realising he does have ambition after all, as currently he thinks he has none. Where would be a good place for them to meet??

@Yvette Maxwell Hi Alex!! :party: Thank you so much for posting, I'd be keen to see how Yvette and Arvel get along, but I also think he'd really struggle in her company! It's just hard for him to make new friendships (it was hard as a kid so now it's practically impossible). So putting them together could end up being a whole lot of Arvel just being aloof which doesn't sound fun for you D: if you'd still want to try I'm down though ^_^

But I would loove to do something with Van and Tina. Maybe because she's older Van thinks she can trust her, and shares something private with her? That would end badly riiiight? :r

@Ainsley Lynch Rowaaan!!! Yay yay all the plots
Edmund x Arvel - ooohh has Arvel ever actually congratulated them or wished them well? Probably not :r but I think by now he’d be over his stewing and I would like to think he’s grown enough to try to be friends with Edmund (if Edmund wants to be friends with Arvel of course hahaha)

Vivian x Arvel - heck to the yeah! I don’t think Arvel would expect commitment from the relationship, because he wouldn’t be emotionally invested, but he’d definitely be down for a fling. I could see him just using Vivian to feel close to someone for a while, because he needs that - and maybe Vivian would be doing the same? It could be a mutual understanding that it means nothing, Arvel would be ok with that

Or if you actually want it to be messy we could spitball ideas :r

Van x Jenna (I’m guessing?!) - hahahahaha yes please :wub: oh man, does she need a motivation to do this? Because if they became friends, Van could easily do something that made someone turn on her. Or if there’s no reason and Jenna would do that simply for fun that’s amazing too
Yaaaaaay!!

Edmund x Arvel - Awww yes I like that!! Edmund has chilled out.... somewhat since school now that he has a spooky stuff outlet so he would defs be down to be friends with Arvel (in as much as he does friends at all as a thing :r

Vivian x Arvel - Awww yeeee I like a mutual understanding that it means nothing haha... that's Vivian's usual kind of thing these days. I could almost see them being like. weirdly good for each other because there's no pressure to the whole thing,

Van x Jenna - Yesssss I'm glad you're keen!! Jenna wouldn't need much of an excuse to turn on Van (she ditched her best friend bc she wore a suit to the Yule Ball) & I could defs see her setting the whole thing up just to laugh at Van. She's profoundly horrible, which suits your purposes well :p

Yaaaaaay!!

Edmund x Arvel - Awww yes I like that!! Edmund has chilled out.... somewhat since school now that he has a spooky stuff outlet so he would defs be down to be friends with Arvel (in as much as he does friends at all as a thing :r

Vivian x Arvel - Awww yeeee I like a mutual understanding that it means nothing haha... that's Vivian's usual kind of thing these days. I could almost see them being like. weirdly good for each other because there's no pressure to the whole thing,

Van x Jenna - Yesssss I'm glad you're keen!! Jenna wouldn't need much of an excuse to turn on Van (she ditched her best friend bc she wore a suit to the Yule Ball) & I could defs see her setting the whole thing up just to laugh at Van. She's profoundly horrible, which suits your purposes well :p
Hehee wonderful!!! Would it be OK if I think on Arvel x Edmund for a bit? I'm drawing a blank today on a fun way they could meet up/interact, though obviously if you have any ideas please let me know :3

Yes I love that too!!! I could see it being a pretty healthy thing for them hahaha. I saw you posted in the Medley with Vivian the other day so I'll jump into that ASAP!

Van x Jenna - daaang :lol: perfect :r again I'm drawing a bit of a blank (rough week xD ), but the upcoming Brightstone Weekend comes to mind, it could be a good way for them to meet since they're in a different house/year. Maybe it could be Yule Ball related, looking at dresses, something like that? And then things get ugly at the ball? :r

Hehee wonderful!!! Would it be OK if I think on Arvel x Edmund for a bit? I'm drawing a blank today on a fun way they could meet up/interact, though obviously if you have any ideas please let me know :3

Yes I love that too!!! I could see it being a pretty healthy thing for them hahaha. I saw you posted in the Medley with Vivian the other day so I'll jump into that ASAP!

Van x Jenna - daaang :lol: perfect :r again I'm drawing a bit of a blank (rough week xD ), but the upcoming Brightstone Weekend comes to mind, it could be a good way for them to meet since they're in a different house/year. Maybe it could be Yule Ball related, looking at dresses, something like that? And then things get ugly at the ball? :r
That all sounds perf! I'll chuck Arvel & Edmund on my 'future threads' list & drop you a line abt it sometime :D And as for Van & Jenna I can start something in Brightstone if you like :D Looking at dresses sounds perfect!

That all sounds perf! I'll chuck Arvel & Edmund on my 'future threads' list & drop you a line abt it sometime :D And as for Van & Jenna I can start something in Brightstone if you like :D Looking at dresses sounds perfect!
That’d be amazing :wub: thank you Rowan!!!

@Yvette Maxwell Hi Alex!! :party: Thank you so much for posting, I'd be keen to see how Yvette and Arvel get along, but I also think he'd really struggle in her company! It's just hard for him to make new friendships (it was hard as a kid so now it's practically impossible). So putting them together could end up being a whole lot of Arvel just being aloof which doesn't sound fun for you D: if you'd still want to try I'm down though ^_^

But I would loove to do something with Van and Tina. Maybe because she's older Van thinks she can trust her, and shares something private with her? That would end badly riiiight? :r

I've been thinking about Arvel and yes, I don't think Yvette want to think that Arvel hates her because he's being aloof. It'll just make Yvette distance herself.

But Van and Tina :teehee: gossipssssss. I'm down with that

I've been thinking about Arvel and yes, I don't think Yvette want to think that Arvel hates her because he's being aloof. It'll just make Yvette distance herself.

But Van and Tina :teehee: gossipssssss. I'm down with that
Yeahh ;-; I'd suggest maybe they could be forced somehow into interacting beyond small talk, so that Arvel wouldn't be so quiet, but I'll have to have a think about that! I wish there was any chance Arvel would go watch ballet hahaha =))

Yaaas ;D awesome, so I have some things planned with Van, and I think by the time the Yule Ball comes around she will be feeling really lonely and sorry for herself... that could be a good time, she'd probably be vulnerable enough to share how she's feeling, especially with an older student who seemed like they cared? :r

Let me know what you thinkk!

@Lysander Summers hehehe hello!!
Nathan x Van - I’m always down for Van annoying people. Actually I’m curious how she’d respond right now to knowing she was annoying someone - she’s feeling extra sensitive so maybe she’d play it up even harder to pretend she’s doing it on purpose. Van has terrible manners, could she annoy him just by being herself somewhere? =))

Arvel x Katherine - I actually love this! Would it be a chance encounter (I'm thinking yes) or arranged? Talking to Katherine could be the start of him realising he does have ambition after all, as currently he thinks he has none. Where would be a good place for them to meet??
This topic specifically kept refusing to post my replies >;l

NatexVan most people annoy him by being themselves in places so yes :r

KatherinexArvel Probably a chance encounter. She could run into him at St Mugos just during some generic regular checkup or some kind of meeting. Otherwise I'm not sure, just generally out and about in public spaces around Obsidian since it's the main business hub. She doesn't have much of a life outside of work and home (since work IS her life :r ) so there's few other places she'd be

This topic specifically kept refusing to post my replies >;l

NatexVan most people annoy him by being themselves in places so yes :r

KatherinexArvel Probably a chance encounter. She could run into him at St Mugos just during some generic regular checkup or some kind of meeting. Otherwise I'm not sure, just generally out and about in public spaces around Obsidian since it's the main business hub. She doesn't have much of a life outside of work and home (since work IS her life :r ) so there's few other places she'd be
How rude of it T-T

Excellent :r

Ooh St Mungo's would be perfect actually. He could be just finishing a shift so he'd have time to chat... even if he really wouldn't want to =))

I'll add em both to my to-start list!!! Got a few to do but hopefully will get them all posted over this week :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back