Maria's Y40 + Future Plots?

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Happy Butler Bulldogs GIF by Butler University

Hi all! It is that time of year again! New year, New Plots! I was gonna wait til next week to post this, but I think now is the best time for me lol!

I'll be placing a few characters here that I would like to do some plots with! If there are any characters you would like to plot with that are not listed here on this thread, please don't be afraid to reach out to me, via my discord, pming me here, or just simply replying here! I always love to plot things! Even if it may be for the future of characters, I love to plot, plot, plot! I'm also happy and free to just have a chat with y'all hehe!

I had this all ready to go for a while now-

-
HOGWARTS STUDENTS
13309.jpg

Issac Jacobs
7th Year | Gryffindor | Aesthetic
13678.jpg

Alexander Rogers
6th Year | Ravenclaw | Aesthetic
15611.jpg

Valencia Addington
4th Year | Ravenclaw | Aesthetic
Ahhh, okay, Issac is in his final year of Hogwarts, and another character that is about to leave the nest! He is the younger brother to my first ever character, Samantha Jacobs. To be honest, I don't have much planned for him, future or career-wise. Issac is a huge procrastinator, as he doesn't like school work and always leaves everything to the last minute! He also loves to get to mischief and has a huge passion for Quidditch, even if he doesn't play it himself. I'm pretty much open to anything for this lad - So if you would like to do some plotting with him, let me know! I'd like to do as much as I can with him, especially with the fact that it is his last year at Hogwarts!Alexander Rogers is literally one of my cutest ones lmao! Alex is a quiet and shy boy who has a HUGE passion for art. I don't really have much planned for this boy either. Alex has a stutter when he speaks, it's been improving through speech therapy and all, but it still lingers when he speaks and he gets annoyed with it. I'm looking for some more friends for this wee guy! Some art buddies he can do art with, I would love that for him to be honest. I am literally up for ANYTHING for this boy. He really needs friends though. He's such a loner and I would love for him to have more friends. I may have slightly abandoned the poor boy-Valencia is my fourth year, and I would love her to have some more friends and whatnot- I have kinda abandoned this girl... Valencia is a muggle-born and hates the idea of magic. She dreads coming back to Hogwarts every year, and this year is no different for her. She's very expressive, loves astronomy, and is open to new ideas and trying something new. But I'm still thinking about it! She doesn't have many friends, so I would love for her to have some more friends! I would like to see someone try and persuade her to like magic, though I feel like that may be a little hard, as she is quite stubborn and loves to stick to her own opinion. I have also abandoned this poor soul... Again, I am up for anything for her! Drama? Friends? Anything hehe!
16600.jpg

Charlie Jacobs
3rd Year | Gryffindor | Aesthetic
16493.jpg

Nolan Burke
3rd Year | Hufflepuff | Aesthetic
17280.jpg

Xiuying Huang
3rd Year | Ravenclaw | Aesthetic
Charlie is the cousin of Samantha and Issac Jacobs. He is a huge prankster and is always up for breaking rules and anything mischievous. Now that his older cousin has left and is not under her watch, he is ready more than ever to stir the pot of rule-breaking. Charlie is also a huge comic book fan and a huge geek in general. So if you ever need information about a superhero or whatnot, he is your guy. He does NOT like sports. He absolutely despises it and does not see any point in it. Literally up for anything for this boy! Maybe crushes and future flings would be cool too! (F/M) - A bit early for a final, but I am open to ideas! And some prank buddies that he can do pranks with!! I was going to have him do pranks last year, but that really lacked on my part, so I'll try again this year ahaha! I would love for him to have more friends! I sadly haven't done much with this boy...Ah, Nolan! Nolan has a huge passion for music and is part of the dudebro band with Manaia and Eugene. He is the eldest of four children and has to deal with his annoying little sister that is a year below him. He also has an interest in painting art and photography, but his main thing is MUSIC! Nolan is exploring more of himself this year. His sexuality as well as many other things. I honestly do not have much planned for him, but I would also love for him to have some crushes and future flings too! (Preference: M - But F is fine for now while he is still discovering his sexuality) A bit early for a final, but I am open to ideas! LITERALLY UP FOR ANYTHING! I would love for him to have more friends!Xiuying is a huge goofball but is super protective over her younger siblings. She is the eldest sister of Jingyi and Xinyi Huang. She loves the stars and planets. She also is always trying to reach her mother's expectations of school work and grades. Always trying her best to get the best grade possible. Though her grades are not the best. You will most likely see her in the library studying or somewhere around the castle trying to distract herself from studying. Xiuying is very competitive, especially when it comes to sports and academics. She has a huge passion and love for sports, and I'm planning for her to try out for the Quidditch team again. I'm keen on anything!!! Also up for future flings! (F/M) also a bit early for a final, but I am happy and open to any ideas!
16491.jpg

Molly Burke
2nd Year | Hufflepuff | Aesthetic
18222.jpg

Abigail Payne
1st Year | Gryffindor |
Aesthetic
Molly is the younger sister of Nolan Burke and is the second child out of four children. She is very wacky and loud. Molly asks a lot of questions and can be quite nosey. She is also very imaginative and sometimes has the habit of talking to herself. You will most likely see her giggling and skipping a lot. She is very friendly and sees a lot of people as her friend. She loves to explore and is always up for an adventure! But she will try and avoid getting dirty when she can! Molly isn't up to the idea of getting into trouble though. But if you convince and push her enough, she may be up for some trouble! Molly won't really admit it, but on the down-low, she loves comic books and all things geeky. She tries not to tell many people about this interest, as she thinks that it will make people, not like her, and she wants to be liked by a lot of people. She doesn't like the idea of dirt... at all! But there are often times where she may like to get a wee bit dirty if she wanted to.. I know she's a bit young, but at this age, I can imagine her having a crush on someone, so I'm up for that haha! I'm also up for any other ideas that you may offer! Abigail is the character I'll be sorting this year! She is adopted and has a crafty mind. She prefers to be called Abby but doesn't really mind if you call her Abigail either. She absolutely loves art, especially chalk art. You will most likely see her on a pathway drawing something with chalk or is doing DIY stuff. Abby also loves Aliens and amusement parks. She loves to come up with theories about aliens or paranormal activity, even though she can be quite scared of the paranormal stuff. Abby also likes sports but much prefers art. Even though she's a wee quiet girl, she is always up for some adventure and fun! But she's gotta have to warm up to you. Abby is quiet and shy. She kinda keeps to herself, which sometimes makes it hard for her to make friends. But once you slowly get a conversation with her going, she will slowly open up to you. She will defiantly be a shy wee cub the first few years of Hogwarts, but as she grows, I imagine her to be a little more talkative and open to people! Again, I am up for anything for this girl! Friends and enemies would be interesting! Or some bullies would be interesting!

UNSORTED CHILDREN
19939.jpg

Elizabeth Rogers
(Y41)
10 Years Old | Mixed-Blood |
Aesthetic
19429.jpg

Conan Burke
(Y42)
9 Years Old | Mixed Blood |
Aesthetic
Elizabeth is the unknown sister of Alexander Rogers and is the older twin. She has a twin named Mila. Elizabeth prefers to be called Lizzie. She hates the name Elizabeth as it is too formal for her. Lizzie loves the outdoors, riding her bike and riding her horse, Stella. She is always up for exploring and loves flowers and scrunchies!! She also loves the big great outdoors! You'll most likely see her outside, taking in the fresh air and whatnot. She is rarely inside. I haven't really developed her yet, so again, I am up for anything! Would love for her to have some future friends for Hogwarts!Conan is the third child of the Burke family, making him the younger sibling of Nolan and Molly Burke. Conan isn't really into music like his brother is and doesn't have a dislike for dirt as his sister does. The young boy loves adventure and also won't mind or hesitate to get dirty, even if it means it would lead to fun. Conan loves plants and loves to take care of them. He also has a shell collection, so you will most likely see him somewhere, where he is collecting shells. The first thing you might notice is that he always has band-aids on his hands. This is due to warts and cuts from his outdoor play. He also loves to bake, especially with his mother. I am up for him to have future friends or people for him to dislike! Bullies or people to pick on him would be interesting too!
20286.jpg

Marley Pattinson
(Y44)
7 Years Old | Unknown |
Aesthetic
19564.jpg

Fiona Burke
(Y45)
6 Years Old | Mixed-Blood |
Aesthetic
Marley is one of my favourite characters I've made so far hehe! She has been recently adopted by Jess' character, Killian Taylor and has moved to NZ from America. She knows that she is magical, due to her living in a magical orphanage all her life. Marley is a wild child and loves everything about life. She has a high interest in jewellery making and crystals. As she grows older, she will also have an interest in Greek Mythology and horoscopes. Marley is very bubbly in personality and can be quite loud. She loves to cause trouble and will cause a fit or will hold a grudge if something does not go her way. She is always up for any sort of adventure! And doesn't really care about the consequences that may come her way. I am up for anything for this sweet girl!
Fiona is the youngest in her family. She is very imaginative for her age and loves to get down and dirty. She is literally the complete opposite of her sister, Molly. Fiona is a complete tomboy. She prefers to wear pants and t-shirts over dresses as her sister does. She thinks that breaking the rules is the best thing ever (When she's older). As Fiona grows older, she will have an interest in gardening and plants as she likes to be in the big outdoors. She will also have a strong love for sports and dance. She is the geekiest sibling, loving comics, video games, fantasy books, all that jazz. Would love for her to make some friends! Especially with those with who she will be going to Hogwarts with! Enemies or people she will dislike would be great too! I am up for anything for this girl!

-

And these are all the characters I am offering and want to develop for the upcoming year! I'll add an adult PD sometime soon! But if you want to plot with my characters that are not on this PD, please do not be afraid to hit me up! Either on Discord, Skype or PMing me! Whatever is suitable for you! As I mentioned if you want to discuss more in detail about plots for the characters mentioned above! Don't be afraid to reach me! I'm also always up and happy to talk to y'all about anything in general as well!

Cheers everyone! Hope y'all have a good day or night wherever you are in the world! Happy Plotting!

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Okay. so I can offer either of the Burks with Niamh.
As roommates, Sky and Molly are friends, even if she finds molly a little intimidating. however, i can see sky actually getting on better with Nolan. hanging out in the arts room with music. I can sort of see a three-way plot developing where sky and Nolan maybe go to some event together and maybe try very light-hearted twelve-year-old dating. which would be made awkward by the "your my sister's friend" and "your dating my annoying brother, I feel betrayed". kind of issues. but ending up that she and Nolan realise they are actually best as just friends when one of them develops a crush on someone else (and FYI I don't see sky as anything other than pansexual but currently she is far too young to have figured that out yet)

and while it totally isn't any of my business (other than I have a sixth year with an awkward, artsy roommate who needs a boyfriend) I now 100% ship Alexander Rogers with Casper Beckett.

*Ahem*

Message me for details.

Isaac/Rose
Casper/Alex (shhhhh Mia)
Valencia/Jordie
Charlie/Charlie
Nolan/Charlie
Jordie/Xiuying
Molly/Maisie
Abby/Soren
Elizabeth/Zerrin or Kion
Conan/Zion or Angel
Marley/ Killian
Marley/Elijah
Marley/Kami
MARLEY/AMODEUS
Zaros/Fiona

Mariaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

We've discussed a lot not so long ago buuuut... If you have a thread then I am just here to offer more!

So we've talked about it buuuut I'm really keen on them. Blair/Alexander as friends!
Charlie/Julia as friends too. Also, I can imagine Julia trying to make a deal with him, if he will manage to get her interested in superheroes then he will have to try doing sports in the second semester!
All those Molly threads! They're cool!
Lizzie/Mila - we need to finally throw them together as we both haven't really touched them!

And finally the new ones:
Abby/Sadie - they are dormmates and Sadie would love to get some more friends too!
Conan/Nova - I think that she's one year younger but still, I feel like they would really get along! We definitely have to throw them together and see what happens!
Christopher/Fiona - they are literally peers, her being tomboy-ish would make them get even closer!!!!

omgggg thanks for replying y'all hehe

Okay. so I can offer either of the Burks with Niamh.
As roommates, Sky and Molly are friends, even if she finds molly a little intimidating. however, i can see sky actually getting on better with Nolan. hanging out in the arts room with music. I can sort of see a three-way plot developing where sky and Nolan maybe go to some event together and maybe try very light-hearted twelve-year-old dating. which would be made awkward by the "your my sister's friend" and "your dating my annoying brother, I feel betrayed". kind of issues. but ending up that she and Nolan realise they are actually best as just friends when one of them develops a crush on someone else (and FYI I don't see sky as anything other than pansexual but currently she is far too young to have figured that out yet)

and while it totally isn't any of my business (other than I have a sixth year with an awkward, artsy roommate who needs a boyfriend) I now 100% ship Alexander Rogers with Casper Beckett.
Heyyy Miaaaa!

Yay! I'm keen for more Burkes and Sky stuff! I really like Molly and Sky's dynamic going on there (I'm sorry that Molly is intimidating =)) I didn't plan for her to be this wacky, but here we are lol!) I also liked the small interaction that Sky and Nolan had with each other at the Heta Omega & Brotherhood last IC year! I think I kinda have a similar idea in the works for Nolan, with the whole three-way plot sort of thing, buttttt I am happy to do a thread between Nolan and Sky and see how that all goes?

*Ahem*

Message me for details.

Isaac/Rose
Casper/Alex (shhhhh Mia)
Valencia/Jordie
Charlie/Charlie
Nolan/Charlie
Jordie/Xiuying
Molly/Maisie
Abby/Soren
Elizabeth/Zerrin or Kion
Conan/Zion or Angel
Marley/ Killian
Marley/Elijah
Marley/Kami
MARLEY/AMODEUS
Zaros/Fiona
Hey Jess!!

So many ideas! Hehe! - I just flicked you a message on discord! We can discuss further on there hehe! Thanks for sending in your ideas!

Mariaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

We've discussed a lot not so long ago buuuut... If you have a thread then I am just here to offer more!

So we've talked about it buuuut I'm really keen on them. Blair/Alexander as friends!
Charlie/Julia as friends too. Also, I can imagine Julia trying to make a deal with him, if he will manage to get her interested in superheroes then he will have to try doing sports in the second semester!
All those Molly threads! They're cool!
Lizzie/Mila - we need to finally throw them together as we both haven't really touched them!

And finally the new ones:
Abby/Sadie - they are dormmates and Sadie would love to get some more friends too!
Conan/Nova - I think that she's one year younger but still, I feel like they would really get along! We definitely have to throw them together and see what happens!
Christopher/Fiona - they are literally peers, her being tomboy-ish would make them get even closer!!!!
Sophiaaaaaaa

Blaire x Alex - Yesss totally keen for Blair and Alex to be friends! He needs more friends 🥺 I've neglected him a wee bit :cry:

Julia x Charlie - Oh! I totally like the idea between Charlie and Julia! I mean, he'll try and give a sport a go, but he'll still be convinced it's a waste of time - he doesn't break a deal though, so he'll be up for that

Molly Threads - YESS! Totally keen for those Molly threads we spoke about! I like roleplaying here, so I am totally keen for that hehe!

Mila x Lizzie - Yessss we need to get started on something between them! We keep saying we'll do something but it never happens lmao! We must!!!!

Sadie x Abby - Oh! I'm keen on something between these two! Abby may need some friends ahaha! What's Sadie like?

Nova x Conan - This is interesting, the age difference is okay! But, I'm happy to put them together and see what happens! What's Nova like?

Christopher x Fiona - Oh yes! I'm sooo keen to do something with Fiona!! What's Christopher like?

I'm also happy to discuss more in detail over on discord! Don't be afraid to flick me a message on there hehe!

Thanks for replying guys! Appreciate it heaps! x

MARIA

Keeping this short bc of my wrist but I had a couple ideas I wanna float to you

Valencia & Hester: Hester's muggleborn, and walks the tightrope of missing her home and family immensely, but loving magic and everything it has to offer. They could have an interesting dynamic, relating to magic in such different ways? I dunno if Hester would help her or make things worse, but could be fun to try either way?

Thistle & Conan: Thistle's the last of her siblings not to be at Hogwarts, the same age as Conan, and has a great passion for getting messy in the outdoors too! I think their friendship kinda writes itself :r

MARIA

Keeping this short bc of my wrist but I had a couple ideas I wanna float to you

Valencia & Hester: Hester's muggleborn, and walks the tightrope of missing her home and family immensely, but loving magic and everything it has to offer. They could have an interesting dynamic, relating to magic in such different ways? I dunno if Hester would help her or make things worse, but could be fun to try either way?

Thistle & Conan: Thistle's the last of her siblings not to be at Hogwarts, the same age as Conan, and has a great passion for getting messy in the outdoors too! I think their friendship kinda writes itself :r
Rowannnnnnnn :D

Hester + Valencia - Oh! I think that would be an interesting dynamic! We could always put them together and see how things go? Who knows, maybe Hester would be able to convenience Valencia to like magic? or maybe Valencia will be stubborn about it hehe! I'm always happy to give them a shot!

Thistle + Conan - OMG! I think that would be cute!!! He's a bit of an oddball, but I think this would be an interesting friendship, and I am 100% keen on it!

:D

omgggg thanks for replying y'all hehe

Heyyy Miaaaa!

Yay! I'm keen for more Burkes and Sky stuff! I really like Molly and Sky's dynamic going on there (I'm sorry that Molly is intimidating =)) I didn't plan for her to be this wacky, but here we are lol!) I also liked the small interaction that Sky and Nolan had with each other at the Heta Omega & Brotherhood last IC year! I think I kinda have a similar idea in the works for Nolan, with the whole three-way plot sort of thing, buttttt I am happy to do a thread between Nolan and Sky and see how that all goes?

maybe intimidating isn't the right word. intense or overpowering in large doses. we should see how Nolan and sky work and go from there. do you want to start something?

Hi Maria!! Here are some ideas,

Valencia x Indira: I think these two would probably get along, although I could see their outspoken personalities maybe clashing a bit. But Indi grew up learning a lot about astronomy and while it’s not a particular passion of her’s she’d be down to talk about it. Indi has also really embarrassed magic after growing up mostly around muggles, so maybe she could also help her with that??

Nolan x Caleb: I can offer my boy for a potential fling? Caleb probably thinks Nolan is pretty cool but he's not the best and handling people's feelings. I see a messy future for him lol.

Molly x Felix: These two make a fun pair. I'm not entirely sure what they could get up to, maybe some frog hijinks??

Lizzie x Ethan: Not quite sure how these two would get along, but I think they could be fun. Ethan has a love of supernatural and spooky things and has just discovered that his mom is a witch, which makes him also magical. He's kind of a loner and just moved to New Zealand from the US and has no idea what's going on.

maybe intimidating isn't the right word. intense or overpowering in large doses. we should see how Nolan and sky work and go from there. do you want to start something?
Hahaha thats all good! - Yeah! that sounds like a plan! I can defs start something! I'll add it to my list! :D

Hi Maria!! Here are some ideas,

Valencia x Indira: I think these two would probably get along, although I could see their outspoken personalities maybe clashing a bit. But Indi grew up learning a lot about astronomy and while it’s not a particular passion of her’s she’d be down to talk about it. Indi has also really embarrassed magic after growing up mostly around muggles, so maybe she could also help her with that??

Nolan x Caleb: I can offer my boy for a potential fling? Caleb probably thinks Nolan is pretty cool but he's not the best and handling people's feelings. I see a messy future for him lol.

Molly x Felix: These two make a fun pair. I'm not entirely sure what they could get up to, maybe some frog hijinks??

Lizzie x Ethan: Not quite sure how these two would get along, but I think they could be fun. Ethan has a love of supernatural and spooky things and has just discovered that his mom is a witch, which makes him also magical. He's kind of a loner and just moved to New Zealand from the US and has no idea what's going on.
Kadiiiiii! Hiiiii!! :D

Indira + Valencia - Ooooo love this! It could go one way or another between them, so I'm pretty keen to put them into a thread together and see what happens?

Caleb + Nolan - Oh yes! I'd be pretty keen on something here! Not possibly sure what we could doooo, but maybe if we can pm each other or speak on discord (not sure if we're friends on there) I'm sure we can figure some stuff out! But I am on board with this 100%!

Felix + Molly - Yesss! So keen for some threads between these two! I liked their wee thread together during Valentine's, so I reckon they could be a fun pair of friends! This frog hijinks idea you speak of does sound intriguing hehehe!

Ethan + Lizzie - Oooo this pair sounds interesting! I haven't really quite figured Lizzie out yet since I haven't roleplayed with her at all, but we can put them together into a thread together as well and see what happens? Though supernatural and spooky things may interest Lizzie, who knows hehe!

Hi Maria!

I messaged you already about Nolan and Gwen, we could see how they interact with each other soon?

We also need to throw Charlie and Louis together again, in my brain they're friends but we haven't really RPed them much xD Charlie not liking sports could be a source of conflict between them too, as Louis is obsessed iwth getting on the Quidditch team.

I can also offer Louis as a future fling for Xiuying!

Hi Maria!

I messaged you already about Nolan and Gwen, we could see how they interact with each other soon?

We also need to throw Charlie and Louis together again, in my brain they're friends but we haven't really RPed them much xD Charlie not liking sports could be a source of conflict between them too, as Louis is obsessed iwth getting on the Quidditch team.

I can also offer Louis as a future fling for Xiuying!
Daphneeee

Gwen + Nolan - For sure! Happy to do that! :D

Louis + Charlie - Yesssss, we haven't really! I agree with that, I also think they're friends! I think that would be interesting! For sure some conflict would be interesting. Even though Charlie isn't into sports, he'd be supportive of Louis liking it, but Charlie just doesn't see the point in it at all.

Louis + Xiuying - OH! Yesss! This also could be interesting! I know they've only interacted a couple of times, but yes, for sure I'd be keen on this!

Rowannnnnnnn :D

Hester + Valencia - Oh! I think that would be an interesting dynamic! We could always put them together and see how things go? Who knows, maybe Hester would be able to convenience Valencia to like magic? or maybe Valencia will be stubborn about it hehe! I'm always happy to give them a shot!

Thistle + Conan - OMG! I think that would be cute!!! He's a bit of an oddball, but I think this would be an interesting friendship, and I am 100% keen on it!

Hester & Valencia: Yesss, nice!! Would you prefer to start this now or leave it til a bit later in the semester? (I can easily chuck it on the later list and nudge you in a few weeks if that's easier :D )

Thistle & Conan: Yessss!! Thistle is a big time odball too, I think they'd get along super well! Ditto on the timing, happy to do this now or later depending on what suits you!

Hester & Valencia: Yesss, nice!! Would you prefer to start this now or leave it til a bit later in the semester? (I can easily chuck it on the later list and nudge you in a few weeks if that's easier :D )

Thistle & Conan: Yessss!! Thistle is a big time odball too, I think they'd get along super well! Ditto on the timing, happy to do this now or later depending on what suits you!
Hester + Valencia - Ooo I can defs start this now (sometime this week or next? if that ok?), I can add it to my list? Is there a particular place that you'd like?

Thistle + Conan - Oh! I don't mind either! I don't have a preference. But I'm keen to do it now, though if later suits you best, that's all good too!

Kadiiiiii! Hiiiii!! :D

Indira + Valencia - Ooooo love this! It could go one way or another between them, so I'm pretty keen to put them into a thread together and see what happens?

Caleb + Nolan - Oh yes! I'd be pretty keen on something here! Not possibly sure what we could doooo, but maybe if we can pm each other or speak on discord (not sure if we're friends on there) I'm sure we can figure some stuff out! But I am on board with this 100%!

Felix + Molly - Yesss! So keen for some threads between these two! I liked their wee thread together during Valentine's, so I reckon they could be a fun pair of friends! This frog hijinks idea you speak of does sound intriguing hehehe!

Ethan + Lizzie - Oooo this pair sounds interesting! I haven't really quite figured Lizzie out yet since I haven't roleplayed with her at all, but we can put them together into a thread together as well and see what happens? Though supernatural and spooky things may interest Lizzie, who knows hehe!
Indira + Valencia: Yay, sounds good!

Caleb + Nolan: Sounds good! We can totally chat about it a bit more and figure out specifics. And I think I do have you on discord.

Felix
+ Molly: With her aversion to dirt etc. I can see a frog on the loose and her getting caught up with it could be fun??

Ethan + Lizzie: That's cool! Ethan still needs a little work to so I'm happy to just throw them together.

So maybe we can start with Indi + Valencia and maybe Molly + Felix first???

Indira + Valencia: Yay, sounds good!

Caleb + Nolan: Sounds good! We can totally chat about it a bit more and figure out specifics. And I think I do have you on discord.

Felix + Molly: With her aversion to dirt etc. I can see a frog on the loose and her getting caught up with it could be fun??

Ethan + Lizzie: That's cool! Ethan still needs a little work to so I'm happy to just throw them together.

So maybe we can start with Indi + Valencia and maybe Molly + Felix first???
Indira + Valencia - Perfect! :D

Caleb + Nolan - Yay! Great! I just checked, and I think I have you on disord too! :D

Felix + Molly - Oh yes! That can totally work! keen on that!

Ethan + Lizzie - Sounds good!

Yess, sounds like a plan! You want to start one and I can start on the other?

Blaire x Alex - Yesss totally keen for Blair and Alex to be friends! He needs more friends 🥺 I've neglected him a wee bit :cry:

Julia x Charlie - Oh! I totally like the idea between Charlie and Julia! I mean, he'll try and give a sport a go, but he'll still be convinced it's a waste of time - he doesn't break a deal though, so he'll be up for that

Molly Threads - YESS! Totally keen for those Molly threads we spoke about! I like roleplaying here, so I am totally keen for that hehe!

Mila x Lizzie - Yessss we need to get started on something between them! We keep saying we'll do something but it never happens lmao! We must!!!!

Sadie x Abby - Oh! I'm keen on something between these two! Abby may need some friends ahaha! What's Sadie like?

Nova x Conan - This is interesting, the age difference is okay! But, I'm happy to put them together and see what happens! What's Nova like?

Christopher x Fiona - Oh yes! I'm sooo keen to do something with Fiona!! What's Christopher like?

I'm also happy to discuss more in detail over on discord! Don't be afraid to flick me a message on there hehe!
MARIAAA, WILL TEXT YOU IN A MOMENT!!!!

Hester + Valencia - Ooo I can defs start this now (sometime this week or next? if that ok?), I can add it to my list? Is there a particular place that you'd like?

Thistle + Conan - Oh! I don't mind either! I don't have a preference. But I'm keen to do it now, though if later suits you best, that's all good too!
Hester & Valencia: Yess, that sounds perf, thank you for starting! Hester spends a lot of time outdoors, but she wanders a lot and it wouldn't be weird to find her just about anywhere around the castle :p

Thistle & Conan: Yay! Could we maybe do this a little later in the year? (My 'now' list is way longer than my 'later' list oops @_@)

Hester & Valencia: Yess, that sounds perf, thank you for starting! Hester spends a lot of time outdoors, but she wanders a lot and it wouldn't be weird to find her just about anywhere around the castle :p

Thistle & Conan: Yay! Could we maybe do this a little later in the year? (My 'now' list is way longer than my 'later' list oops @_@)
Yay! Its all good! And yesss! we can defs do it a little later, not a problem hehe :D

Indira + Valencia - Perfect! :D

Caleb + Nolan - Yay! Great! I just checked, and I think I have you on disord too! :D

Felix + Molly - Oh yes! That can totally work! keen on that!

Ethan + Lizzie - Sounds good!

Yess, sounds like a plan! You want to start one and I can start on the other?
That all sounds good!

I can start Felix and Molly, if you'd like to start Indira and Valencia?? I think that would be a good place to start for now.

That all sounds good!

I can start Felix and Molly, if you'd like to start Indira and Valencia?? I think that would be a good place to start for now.
Sorry for the late reply, I completely forgot about this, my bad! And sure! I'll add it to my list!

Daphneeee

Gwen + Nolan - For sure! Happy to do that! :D

Louis + Charlie - Yesssss, we haven't really! I agree with that, I also think they're friends! I think that would be interesting! For sure some conflict would be interesting. Even though Charlie isn't into sports, he'd be supportive of Louis liking it, but Charlie just doesn't see the point in it at all.

Louis + Xiuying - OH! Yesss! This also could be interesting! I know they've only interacted a couple of times, but yes, for sure I'd be keen on this!
Should we start something for Gwen and Nolan soon?

For Louis and Charlie: I am working on a plot right now that explains why Louis isn't at tryouts, maybe we could do something where he's moping about that after and Charlie tries to cheer him up by saying it's not that big of a deal? Or something like that?

Louis and Xiuying would be fun to do too, even if we just start them off interacting again before we move it in a romantic direction.

Should we start something for Gwen and Nolan soon?

For Louis and Charlie: I am working on a plot right now that explains why Louis isn't at tryouts, maybe we could do something where he's moping about that after and Charlie tries to cheer him up by saying it's not that big of a deal? Or something like that?

Louis and Xiuying would be fun to do too, even if we just start them off interacting again before we move it in a romantic direction.
Yesss! All of that sounds good to me! We can totally do something between Gwen and Nolan soon! Which ones would you prefer to start? I can start the rest :)

Yesss! All of that sounds good to me! We can totally do something between Gwen and Nolan soon! Which ones would you prefer to start? I can start the rest :)
I could start Louis and Charlie? Thanks for wanting to start the others!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back