Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Daisy ) ( Lesbian
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
So I've mentioned this to a few people over the last couple of months, but with holidays getting close now it seems like the right time to bring it to a wider audience. Lizzie's havin' a party!

Lizzie's family own and run a magical ski lodge, and over the upcoming holidays she's going to convince her parents to take a weekend away and let her and Caro have the whole lodge to themselves for a Very Cool And Awesome Teen Party No Parents Allowed.

The party will be open to anyone from those moving into fourth year (current third year) up to those who will soon be recent graduates. (Current seventh year) No restrictions, if you know Lizzie or Caro, or know someone who knows them, or just may have vaguely overheard about the party from someone's friend, you're welcome. I'm completely open to there being drama at the party, whatever ongoing plots you may have that would benefit from developing at a party feel free to bring them, or if you just wanna show up and get involved in whatever shenanigans arise, all are welcome at Lizzie's Cool Party.

No RSVP or anything, just show up! I'm mainly posting this thread ahead of time, so if anyone wants to brainstorm fun ideas for their characters to be doing at a party there's time to do some plotting. I'll be opening the party as soon as the holidays start, so in a bit more than a week. If you've got any questions or ideas feel free to let me know!

:party:

Omg I'm so excited!

APRES SKIII!! Joke haha. Such a nice idea Rowan!

husk-destination-guide-mayrhofen.gif

I'm so excited! It's going to be hard not to just throw in all my teens xD

Amber's definitely coming, prepare Lizzie :r

James will be there :r

Kaia will be there :D

Tomas will be there too :)

This sounds very cool.

Aaron will definitely be there!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back