OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Unknown
I do try to keep things traditional and post a PD with all my students. But, I am not doing that this year. I am going to focus on my first years here! I will list the others below if anyone wants to plot with them!

a56594a547404ee1ba31dd854e8a92eb80f58114.gifv
This here is Tobias King, also known as Toby. He is Ava King's son (not Nicolas King blood though). His real father is in Azkaban for murdering his sister, Riley Sparkles. Toby is the epitome of sweetness and kindness. Toby also is all about Gryffindor. It was his mother's house.
What he needs: Friends, enemies,
5df6e904b5069c9fb927d74d8f5d6b856d4e6538.gifv
This one is Zoya Kvalheim. She is a daughter of a broommaker and a fashion designer. She is the oldest of several children, with her brothers that have a different last name, as per family tradition. She loves all sort of risky things, and anything to get the adrenaline pumping.
What she needs: Absolutely everything!
fa0421c0d8ff91a17de67b8493c00c4938fbae8c.gifv
Here is a Chamberlin! Connor Chamberlin is Beau's first cousin. He kind of hides behind a mask and doesn't show his emotions very well. And if he does, it is often not sincere. His sister teases him, so he cuts the head to the snake by undermining her. Connor, otherwise, is dealthly loyal.
What he needs: Everything!!
6758f68341a668d0a267767e4fb04063c2a7fa7d.gifv
Shocking, another Styx! Athene Styx is the younger sister to Hades Styx III. She is a Ravenclaw through and through. She prefers her time learning to be the best and on top opposed to spending time with people. She is also very laid back and doesn't care about status, which is unusual for her family.
What she needs: Friends, enemies
0965cd53b9634c5644ab4880011ac66b1af29a72.gifv
This girl is one of four. Elitsa Zhefarovich is a strict girl that doesn't deal with anything she considers petty. She thinks of herself as royalty and carries herself with grace. She is sarcastic, and cares about the family name. She also is a bit prejudice toward those with muggle blood.
What she needs: Everything!
fb8227cb2ac09b87c624d2a3448d237e6a2157fe.gifv
And finally, my Slytherin. Matteo Burke is a nephew of Jacqueline Styx. He is also a Cardosi but his father decided to keep the Burke name. He cares a lot about his self image, and will do everything he can to protect it. He is a little cold, a bit prejudice, and responsible.
Wbat he needs: Everything!

And those are my first years! Below is the list of my other students if you feel like plotting with them:
GryffindorHufflepuffRavenclawSlytherin
Vegeta Arai - 7th YearMihail Styx - 6th YearElena Cardosi - 7th YearJigoku Arai - 7th Year
Thyonia Snow - 6th YearCyrus Baros - 5th YearBlaise Chevalier - 7th YearVidel Zhefarovich II - 4th Year
Wade Verdelet - 3rd YearHades Styx III - 5th YearKatia Hensel - 6th YearRiku Mckenna - 3rd Year
Grace Baros - 2nd YearRayleigh Orel - 3rd YearArihi Kuresa - 4th YearKalif Styx II - 3rd Year
Amarantha Styx - 3rd YearLauden Zhefarovich - 4th YearJett Winters - 3rd Year
Peyton Orel - 2nd YearBeau Chamberlin - 3rd YearCollineus Cardosi II - 2nd Year
Corvus Hensel - 2nd YearInanna Zhefarovich - 2nd YearJade Winters - 2nd Year
Naiden Zhefarovich - 2nd YearLucifer Styx - 2nd Year

Hey Kaitlyn!!! So I have just one idea

Eoin + Athene - They are both pretty similar in regards of preferring to spend their time learning and being at the top are not exactly a 'people person' so I can see them maybe getting along because of that? Perhaps occasional study partners where they just quietly sit there doing their own thing but they are sitting next to each other so that is totally 'studying together'.

Hey Kaitlyn!

So I only have one first year i could offer you to your first years. which is Valencia Addington. She is a muggleborn and doesn’t understand the magical world. she thinks that it’s all fake or pretend and prefers science and all. Valencia is a hugeeee bookworm but is fun and spontaneous - so let me know what you think!

Hey Kaitlyn!!! So I have just one idea

Eoin + Athene - They are both pretty similar in regards of preferring to spend their time learning and being at the top are not exactly a 'people person' so I can see them maybe getting along because of that? Perhaps occasional study partners where they just quietly sit there doing their own thing but they are sitting next to each other so that is totally 'studying together'.
Athene would love a study partner! She might use him to get ahead so here is that downside though, especially if she doesn't know something.

Hey Kaitlyn!

So I only have one first year i could offer you to your first years. which is Valencia Addington. She is a muggleborn and doesn’t understand the magical world. she thinks that it’s all fake or pretend and prefers science and all. Valencia is a hugeeee bookworm but is fun and spontaneous - so let me know what you think!
Valencia sounds perfect for Tobias King! Toby loves anything fun, so maybe they can get into some mayhem together?

Athene would love a study partner! She might use him to get ahead so here is that downside though, especially if she doesn't know something.

That would certainly make it more interesting!! But I am still down to put them together in a thread and see what comes of it if you are :)

Valencia sounds perfect for Tobias King! Toby loves anything fun, so maybe they can get into some mayhem together?

Sounds great! Would you like to start it? Or shall I?

Hey Kaitlyn! I have Elara Chatelain who might be a good fit for Zoya (or whoever you think is better!). She likes to doing risky things, as she's been into gymnastics (and other circus things plot pending) her whole life. She's actually the youngest sibling but loves taking risks as well!

That would certainly make it more interesting!! But I am still down to put them together in a thread and see what comes of it if you are :)
Yeah! Would you like me to start it?
Sounds great! Would you like to start it? Or shall I?
Let's see, you can start it, please!
Hey Kaitlyn! I have Elara Chatelain who might be a good fit for Zoya (or whoever you think is better!). She likes to doing risky things, as she's been into gymnastics (and other circus things plot pending) her whole life. She's actually the youngest sibling but loves taking risks as well!
Oh she sounds perfect! We can have them meet in the Gryffindor dorms if you like?

Here is the thread for @Tobias King and Valencia! I hope this is okay! Let me know if you want to make any changes or anything :)

Connor and ML! As Beau's cousin she would want to be his friend and help himmmmm. It would be so cute because she would smother him a little bit probably. She's very motherly.

Connor and ML! As Beau's cousin she would want to be his friend and help himmmmm. It would be so cute because she would smother him a little bit probably. She's very motherly.
Thought I replied to this xD Okay, I like that idea, and also him and CL could be good friends too!

Yesssss! Cindy and Connor would be good friends i think and it would be interesting to see how their dynamic is opposite to Beau and ML

And and and Bea! We should RP :r

Hello! ^_^
Jenna and Connor Chamberlin? They both are from Hufflepuff house and mayby they can be friends our good friends? Jenna is a dragon lover, love so much painting and be her self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back