Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Me: Aaaaa I have so much going on all the time
Me: New plots tho 👀

So hello yes I am here with a few of my kids to see about plots! I'm only including the student characters with the least going on in this post, but if you'd like to plot with any of my other chars I'd love to chat! For now though, here's an assortment of my students

HnCKV35.gif
jh7tQ0S.gif
October Alcott
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
October has a busy year ahead of her, with NEWTs, her ballet practice, and her new duties running Heta Omega and as a Quidditch co-captain. The one thing she doesn't really have though is close friends, and I'd like her to make some more connections in her last year at school. I also don't currently have any romance planned for her, so if you have any ideas in that area I'd like to hear 'em! (Any gender)​
Vivian Brackenstall
Huflepuff
Seventh Year
Vivian's life is a bit of a mess right now, following his ugly breakup with Hudson. His relationship with Tristan is still a complete secret, and though I'm not looking for him to get into any long term relationships right now, I'm completely open to him having the occasional casual fling (guys only). He could also really use a friend, since he doesn't have any of those to speak of right now.​
N5WdcVJ.gif
Caro Taylor
Slytherin
Sixth Year
Caro's in a pretty weird place emotionally right now. She's never been By Herself without Lizzie to compare herself before, and is beginning to realise she doesn't actually know how to just be herself. She can be a bit unpleasant and blunt, and generally assumes the worst of people, so I'm open to both friends and enemies. She's hung up on Nixon right now, but I'd maybe be open to new romance in the second half of next year. (Guys only)​
LfBKuMx.gif
Zoe Tsuji
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Zoe's a weird one, with a big fascination with conspiracy theories and the paranormal. She's just had a bit of a rough breakup, and found herself with only one friend left to her name, so I'd really like her to make some more. I'm totally open to enemies though, she can be a bit insensitive, especially when it comes to people with non-human blood. Not looking for romance plots right now.​
5XHpLb9.gif
hnkZk4k.gif
Dominique Malone
Slytherin
Fourth Year
I can't believe how old my little drama queen is getting! One of Domi's best friends has unfortunately moved away, and I'd love for her to make some more friends. What Domi really feeds on is drama though, so if you've got any ideas for rumours she could spread, or fights she could get involved in, or any other drama I can shove her into let me know!​
Acacia Dunn
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year
After a rough first few years, Acacia finally feels settled in New Zealand, and is ready to tackle life head on! She has a few friends, but she could always use more, especially people with an interest in fashion and beauty. She's very loyal and would do anything for her friends, and I'm totally open to her getting into drama as a result as well, so if you have any plot ideas along those lines I'm all ears! Acacia has also recently figured out that she's a lesbian, and I'm very keen for her to have a first big crush, so if you've got ideas I'm totally open!​
Cpp9CuH.gif
xvif54u.gif
Emily Madison
Gryffindor
Third Year
Emily is a cheerful and friendly girl with a mountain of energy, and I'm totally keen for her to make some new friends! She's got a strong nosey side and likes to meddle in other people's business, for better or worse. She also has quite a temper, and once she gets angry, it's hard to hold her back, which I'm very keen to explore at some point. Friends, enemies, relationships (guys only) I'm totally down for whatever with her!​
William Kaimarama
Slytherin
Third Year
William is complicated. He hides a deep well of insecurity about not being as good as the people around him by joking and teasing, jokes which often go a bit far into bullying territory. He's managed to drive away pretty much everyone he's ever met, other than his siblings, and one friend. I'd really like him to make some new connections, whether they go well or not. Friends, relationships (any gender) enemies, rivals, whatever.​

QVGKHNP.gif
Clifton Ward
Hufflepuff
Second Year
Clifton is... awkward. He's very friendly and cheerful, but often says the wrong thing by accident, and doesn't know when to stop. He's been bullied a lot in previous schools, and has sort of struggled to make new friends at Hogwarts. I'm open to pretty much anything with him... friends, enemies, bullies, any direction you'd like to go! I just need to do more with him and don't really have any specific plans or goals at this point, so anything goes!​
AYYC3S6.gif
Shale Night
Gryffindor
First Year
Contrary to the plural in the spoiler, I only have one first year this time around. Shale Night, second cousin of Jasper, Rory, et al. She's just moved to NZ after a tumultuous year, and isn't especially happy about any of it. Shale lost her parents about a year ago, and has recently been staying with her aunt and cousin, neither of whom she's especially fond of. She can come across apathetic at first blush, but has quite a temper, and is angry at most of the world most of the time. If you want someone to pick a fight, Shae's your girl. I'd also like her to make some actual friends at some stage though, so if you've got any ideas on that front let me know!​

There we go! Like I said, I'm totally open to plots with any of my characters (there's a full list here) so go wild, this is just the few on my mind right now as being a bit more in need of friends ect. :D

I know we already have a few things planned, but I rather liked the brief interaction between October and Corrine at the prefect meeting. Corrine used to be really jealous of October but now that she's spoken to her a bit and they're getting older, she isn't any longer. maybe they can have another interaction at some point?

Me: you have assignments to do. you don't need to sign up for any more RP's
Me: Hey Rowan. I have some suggestions.

Acacia x Willow. I can see the two of them being friends. she isn't into fashion or beauty. or maybe she just has her own way of expressing style. I might also be up for a bit of a relationship. I always thought willow was going to be heterosexual. but I have started to picture her with girls a little too. but I don't know how things will play out. :unsure: (sometimes these characters have their own mind and it feels like I am not in charge of them)

Clifton x Selene: we could RP them together and see how they turn out. Selene is a bit serious. she was always shy and relying on her sister a lot but since they were sorted into different houses she has found it easier to be her own person and make friends. I would probably say friends for them.

Okay! I have Jatin Tiwari for Shale. He is not one for fights, but he is very...persistent. His mother also died giving birth to him, which his father blames him for. So, I think they could kind of connect on that, if you were up for it?

We could also try Kengi and Clifton if you want to? I do not think Kengi will like him because he is so awkward, but Kengi isn't a bully, so he wouldn't make Clif feel bad about beig awkward.

So I have a few thoughts here.

I think my first year Gryffindor Ezekiel Lavish could be an interesting friend for Shale. She's mad at the world and Zeke likes to pull pranks and cause trouble, so maybe he can help channel her anger into causing some chaos (sorry to Cyndi in advance).

For Emily I can offer Caspian Lavish as either a friend or potential love interest. He's a fellow third year Gryffindor and also a ball of energy so seeing them come together could be interesting...or chaotic.

As a potential love interest for Caro I can offer Jackson Cade. Jackson's always been a bit of background guy but I'm envisioning him going through a bit of a transformation this year and coming into his own. His confidence will benefit from being named co-captain and things will finally feel like their going right for him after an emotional couple of years on the family front. As for Caro's potential unpleasant and bluntness, well in the past thats been his type :lol: so at the very least he won't be put off with it.

Finally, a potential love interest for October (words I've wanted to type for years), I could offer Jess Cade. Jess has gone through hell and back in the last few years and has been broken and put back together several times and is still a little fragile. I want something good for her as she starts to get back to her confident and bubbly self.

I don't think it would go well, but i'd be happy for my third year gryffindor, Vader, to interact with William. Vader can be quite sensitive, so it's why i don't imagine it would go well, but could be interesting. Vader and Emily could also be friends if you wanted to try that too.

Also, Cliffton and Aonghas - they're in the same house and Aonghas is gonna get stuck in in school, so he'd be looking for friends and stuff.

For Caro, I have Shane Ackley, who would 100% flirt with her, he wouldn't be bothered that she's hung up on another guy and he is not looking for anything serious. He's learned that if he's more "himself" he can be pretty stand off ish and people don't like him, but when he flirts people like him, so he's doing a LOT of that. Could also pair him up with Vivian for a brief fling, if you wanted xD

Aaah so many replies! :wub:

Cyndi: I would LOVE to do another thread with October and Corrine! October's sort of stuck on an image of herself as fundamentally uncool, and I think she sort of thinks of Corrine as someone she'd like to be friends with, but doesn't really know how. I'd really love to explore their dynamic more and see where it goes :D

Mia: Yayyyyy I love Willow! I would love for her and Acacia to hang out! If you're unsure of Willow's sexuality I'd be totally happy to just throw them together and see how what happens without necessarily plotting out a course haha :D Even if Willow's sense of style is pretty different from Acacia's, Acacia supports all her friends pretty much unconditionally and she would totally dig Willow doing what makes her happy!

Clifton and Selene could be cute friends I think, I'd love to do a thread with them and see how they interact!

Lovi: Oooh Jatin and Shale is fun! I can see his persistence either irritating or impressing her (or both) depending on the situation, I really think they could go in a lot of different directions depending on circumstances! I'd love to see how they are together :D

Clifton and Kengi is fun too, I'd be interested to see how they bounce off one another! I'm sorry in advance if Clifton just annoys the hell out of him xD

Dan: Ohhhhh I love Shale and Zeke pulling pranks together, that's excellent. She needs a buddy to get into trouble with. She would Never forgive him if he pulled a prank on her though, so there's potential for drama there too :p

Emily and Caspian is fantastic, I'd be really keen to see how they interact! She needs someone to cause mayhem with xD

Jackson and Caro I'm very down for! She feels a bit insecure around confident people so his new confidence could maybe be a point of conflict, but if he helps her feel better about herself they could be really good together! I have plans with her until the next Yule Ball, but sometime after that I'd definitely be keen to explore them and see how they interact :)

October and Jessica is intriguing! I actually think we talked about October and Autumn dating like two years ago and then both forgot about it oops xD I'd totally be happy to throw October and Jess together though and see how well matched they are!

Emzies: Vader and William is interesting! I definitely don't think it would go very well but I'd be happy to throw them together and see what happens haha... Vader and Emily could be fun too, she'd be pretty nosey curious about his Accio work probably!

I would love to do a thread with Clifton and Aonghas! I'm really bad at forgetting to have characters actually interact with their roommates so it would be awesome to see what their dynamic is like and hopefully have them be friends! (Side note how uncomfortable must the dorm with Simon, Hudson, and the Westwicks be xD that's a heck of a motley crew)

Caro and Shane having a brief flirtation would be great, possibly a one-off thread before Jackson and Caro if Dan wants to go ahead with that? Caro tends to latch on to anyone who's even the littlest bit nice to her (I think all Nixon did was send her a very platonic Valentine lol) so she'd probably be hooked onto him for a wee bit before meeting Jackson

I'd also be very down for Vivian and Shane (I've actually been meaning to message you about this :r ) I would love for them to have a fling at some point and I have a possible future scene in mind that I can send you privately if you're keen :D

Emzies: Vader and William is interesting! I definitely don't think it would go very well but I'd be happy to throw them together and see what happens haha... Vader and Emily could be fun too, she'd be pretty nosey curious about his Accio work probably!

I would love to do a thread with Clifton and Aonghas! I'm really bad at forgetting to have characters actually interact with their roommates so it would be awesome to see what their dynamic is like and hopefully have them be friends! (Side note how uncomfortable must the dorm with Simon, Hudson, and the Westwicks be xD that's a heck of a motley crew)

Caro and Shane having a brief flirtation would be great, possibly a one-off thread before Jackson and Caro if Dan wants to go ahead with that? Caro tends to latch on to anyone who's even the littlest bit nice to her (I think all Nixon did was send her a very platonic Valentine lol) so she'd probably be hooked onto him for a wee bit before meeting Jackson

I'd also be very down for Vivian and Shane (I've actually been meaning to message you about this :r ) I would love for them to have a fling at some point and I have a possible future scene in mind that I can send you privately if you're keen :D

yes to the vader options. I'd be happy with either, we can start one each if you want? Which would you rather start?

Clifton and Aonghas, we could start something off in the dorm room, see how that dynamic works?

Shane is a definitely a brief flirtation guy, so that works! I can start something for them soon.

And YES, always keen, send away!

Dan: Ohhhhh I love Shale and Zeke pulling pranks together, that's excellent. She needs a buddy to get into trouble with. She would Never forgive him if he pulled a prank on her though, so there's potential for drama there too :p

Emily and Caspian is fantastic, I'd be really keen to see how they interact! She needs someone to cause mayhem with xD

Jackson and Caro I'm very down for! She feels a bit insecure around confident people so his new confidence could maybe be a point of conflict, but if he helps her feel better about herself they could be really good together! I have plans with her until the next Yule Ball, but sometime after that I'd definitely be keen to explore them and see how they interact :)

October and Jessica is intriguing! I actually think we talked about October and Autumn dating like two years ago and then both forgot about it oopsxD I'd totally be happy to throw October and Jess together though and see how well matched they are!

I always love the potential for drama but I think once their friends Shale would be safe from his pranks (mostly). I'm hoping to do an after hours excursion with the Gryffindor boys, maybe Shale can run into them on their way out and join them and we can go from their.

I could start something for Emily and Caspian. Maybe she catches him doing something stupid and we can go from there, we can explore the romance option later once we see how they interact.

Jackson's confidence could be an interesting dynamic between them. It would help him pursue a relationship with her in the first place and could also lead to them ending, but I don't see his confidence being too outlandish, he won't be the next James Cade, he just won't be someone who shys away from anything social. Jackson's love life is open for a while so I'm happy to fit it around whatever you have planned for Caro.

We did discuss October and Autumn. Oops :r I'm sure Jess either used to be in Heta Omega or she still is so maybe they can meet that way and we can see how they are together. Jess could be a tough nut to crack though she isn't exactly the most social of people these days but I can see her being drawn to October.

Lovi: Oooh Jatin and Shale is fun! I can see his persistence either irritating or impressing her (or both) depending on the situation, I really think they could go in a lot of different directions depending on circumstances! I'd love to see how they are together :D

Clifton and Kengi is fun too, I'd be interested to see how they bounce off one another! I'm sorry in advance if Clifton just annoys the hell out of him xD

I can start something for Jatin and Shale in the Great Lawn, if you want? Jatin is a pretty active person, so I can see him running around there. xD

Kengi and Clifton: He probably will annoy Kengi, but Kengi always tries to be nice about it. I can start something for them as well, if you'd like. :)

Lol once you start plotting, there’s no turning back :p

Emily x Artemis:

Sooo these two are roommates! Artemis is friendly but also doesn’t take anyone’s BS, and never backs down from an argument or a fight, so if these two were to become friends but have an argument...well, I think it would be interesting to see how it plays out. Artemis grew up with just sisters (though lots) and knows how to get what she wants when she needs it, basically, especially being one of the youngest. I’d assume her and Emily already had interactions, and I’d love for them to RP! Artemis might not be as likeable at first as she seems so it’s totally up to you whether Emily likes her or not frim the get-go :)

Emily x Arielle:

Similarly, Arielle is also a Gryffindor third year and she is much friendlier than Artemis, as she is willing to make friends wherever she goes. She is pretty adventurous and is energetic, so I think her and Emily would be quite good friends! I’ve been neglecting Arielle and I want to do more with her. She would also probably try to calm Emily down if she gets really angry or gets in a fight with someone.

If you have any other ideas, even plot with some of my other students that I didn’t think of don’t hesitate to suggest! I’m open for literally anything since i haven’t been RPing much lately ^_^

Hey, yo, hi!

So you've already run into this dag with Vivian at the end of year partehhhh, but I'd totally be up for Graydon being an addition to the flings that Vivian might have if you'd like (regardless of if he ends up at HNZ or not)!

I have more in-depth plots brewing in my mind for these two as well if you'd like, but I can PM you those so we don't flood your plot request! xD

Emzies: I think we already discussed most of this, but I can try and start a thread for Vader and William soon, and I can start the Puff Boys dorm thread too if you'd like :D

Dan: Ohhh definitely keen for the after hours excursion! If the other people involved are cool with it I'd love for her to tag along, and that's a good way for them to meet :D

That sounds perfect for Emily and Caspian, thanks!

I'm definitely keen to see how Jackson and Caro interact! She's got a date to the Yule Ball planned, but any time after that I'd be keen to get the ball rolling and see how they are together :D

Heta sounds like a good way for Jess and October to connect! October struggles to reach out to new people as well, so they might have a bit of trouble interacting at first but I'm happy to just throw them together and see what happens haha

Lovi:
Yes to all of that! Thank you :D

Donna: YES

Clara:
Oooh roomie interactions, I love it :D Emily and Artemis sound like a really interesting combination, I can see them both as total best friends and absolutely wanting to murder one another in the wrong circumstances xD I'd love to see how they get along!

Emily and Arielle is really fun too, I'd love for them to get into some adventures together :D sorry kingsley

Bjorn: Heyy! I would definitely love for Graydon and Vivian to have a fling! I'm super intrigued about these in-depth plots too please PM me yessssss :D

Emily x Artemis: they do sound like fun, don’t they? xD Maybe we can start something in the dorms?

Emily x Arielle: Arielle could be outside exploring or trying to find something exciting and bumps into Emily there?

I can start the one, and you the other? I don’t mind which :)

Sounds perfect :D I can start the Emily and Artemis one if you'd like?

Mia: Yayyyyy I love Willow! I would love for her and Acacia to hang out! If you're unsure of Willow's sexuality I'd be totally happy to just throw them together and see how what happens without necessarily plotting out a course haha :D Even if Willow's sense of style is pretty different from Acacia's, Acacia supports all her friends pretty much unconditionally and she would totally dig Willow doing what makes her happy!

Clifton and Selene could be cute friends I think, I'd love to do a thread with them and see how they interact!

I think we should try acacia and willow and see if they get on as friends before we see id any other feelings develop. even if nothing happens romantically they would probably each get a friend out of it.

Cliffton and selene would be good to try together. maybe hold off on that as it looks like you have a lot of threads to have and don't want to be too swamped. :r

Hey Rowan :D We have a few plots brewing, but your PD reminded me that I wanted to suggest something so I'm doing it here so I don't forget. Abian and Emily should meet! I feel like they would really get along & have a good friendship.

Mia: That sounds ideal to me, I'd be totally happy to just do a thread with them and see where it goes :) I can start something if you'd like but it'll probably be a wee while before I can post it, so if you'd rather get it done quickly feel free to start it yourself! :)

Clifton and Selene is definitely interesting but I'm totally fine holding off for a bit haha... maybe we could set something up for them later in the semester?

Clara: Thank youuu :hug:

Daph: Yessssssss Abian and Emily is cute and I love it :wub: Do you wanna do that soonish or put it on the future list?

Rowan! We definitely need to do more with Elliot and Clifton sometime. Did I imagine you mentioning Cifton not liking rats at some point, because Elliot having his in their dorm room could definitely be interesting..

Also I kinda wanna do something maybe with Sully and William, I'm planning to have him join the brotherhood so perhaps they can interact with each other around that?

Ok I want in.

I think William and Amaya could hit it off. They're both Slytherins so, yeah. I haven't played her much but it could be interesting to explore.

For Vivian: Damien Gates. He's an absolute sweetheart. They don't go to school together, but maybe they could meet over the holidays and exchange letters throughout the year? Damien was a seventh year but he had to drop out of school to care for his mom.

Clifton and Lily: I believe we talked about this once. I still want them to be buddies if we could.

Thoughts?

Kris: Kris! I don't remember if I mentioned it but I can definitely imagine Clifton not being super down with rats, that could be a fun source of conflict!

And ooooh Sully and William is interesting, I'm curious how you picture their dynamic. They could definitely meet through Brotherhood, should we talk about it when the first meeting is coming up?

Jessica: William and Amaya could be interesting! I'd love to do a thread and see how they interact :)

Vivian and Damien is interesting too! I'd definitely be down for them to meet over the holidays. Are you thinking a fling or just friendship?

And I'm definitely still keen for Clifton and Lily! They would be cute friends I think :)

Damien is actually in a steady relationship, I was hoping they could be friends?
I can probably start William and Amaya and Clifton and Lily, if you'd like to start Vivian and Damien. :) Did you have any specific ideas for any of these?

Friends is good! We should talk about it closer to the holidays & figure out how they're gonna meet :)

And that sounds good, thank you! I don't have any specifics sorry my brain has been sort of bleh the last few days with the move, so I'm happy to just go along with whatever you come up with! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back