Let's Plot Together!

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Hello! Its me again, ready to plot than ever haha!

I'm just adding characters that i'd like to develop more! I don't think ill add my adults here, but if you'd like to roleplay with them, feel free to let me know, and we can work something out!

SIXTH YEARS

12794.jpg

Samantha Jacobs
Hufflepuff | Aesthetic

Samantha is now in her sixth year of Hogwarts. She's now realising that her life at Hogwarts is almost coming to an end, and doesn't really know what she wants to do when she leaves school. However, she is enjoying her time at Hogwarts so far and would love to create more memories. Samantha is very loyal to her friends as well as being a good listener if you need someone to rant to. The girl can be very clumsy, always tripping over her own two feet and whatnot. Samantha is also bubbly and likes to get along with everyone, though that isn't always the case. She recently has taken the interest in photography and revisited her interest in climbing trees!

I had this idea for her where she could be a role model for the younger years, so if you need someone to have a role model, Sam would like to take on that role.

NEEDS: Friends (Or develop more in friendships), Drama, possible enemies, anything!

FIFTH YEARS

13309.jpg

Issac Jacobs
Gryffindor | Aesthetic

Issac is Samantha's younger sibling. (Yes, I have changed his play by like three times already, look away! lol) I haven't really done much with him, but I would love to do more with him! Issac takes his interest in sports very seriously. He absolutely LOVES quidditch and will never stop talking about it. However, he hasn't tried out for his quidditch house team because he is too nervous to try out, and would never like to make a fool out of himself. He is too self-proud to mess anything up. Issac likes to be up to no good. It's like it runs in the Jacobs family line or something. He can be very loud and impatient, and procrastinates a lot on his schoolwork, much to his mother's disappointment.

NEEDS: Friends (Or develop friendships), Drama, Enemies, ANYTHING!

FOURTH YEARS

13678.jpg

Alexander Rogers
Ravenclaw | Aesthetic

Alexander is my young baby! The young Ravenclaw still has his stutter lingering when he speaks, though it is slightly getting better than it used to be. The boy still has no idea who his father is and has been looking for a while. His mother has spoken to him less and less, and its been upsetting the young boy, as he has no clue as to why. Alex has always asked about his father, but the woman would always dismiss it and say nothing of it. Alexander has a big liking to art, you will always see him still carrying his journal of random drawings and lyrics. He is also a huge animals advocate, as he loves animals too much. He loves books and anything to do research!

NEEDS: Friends! Enemies! Bullies! (Long Lost Father and maybe siblings if possible! I have some ideas, if you're interested!), Role Model! Crushes! Future flings!

SECOND YEARS

15611.jpg

Valencia Addington
Ravenclaw | Aesthetic

Valencia is now in her second year of Hogwarts. The muggleborn is still struggling with the importance and the concept of magic. The Ravenclaw girl is very imaginative and expressive. She always has a lot of thoughts in her mind, either saying her opinions or keeping a few of her opinions to herself. Valencia loves astronomy, you will always see her studying the stars and planets a lot, as well as having her nose in hundreds of books. Valencia has decided to have a slightly open mind about magic this time around when she attends Hogwarts, even though she still had loads of questions about magic.

Valencia has a fear of heights but wants to slowly get rid of that fear. She hopes that her trying out for the team may somehow help her lose that fear a little bit.

NEEDS: Friends (Or Develop relationships), Bullies, Crushes/Future Flings, Enemies, anything!

FIRST YEARS

16600.jpg

Charlie Jacobs
Unsorted | Aesthetic

Charlie is the cousin of Samantha and Issac Jacobs as well as Michael and Amelia Newton. He is in fact one of the most troublesome children out there. He is always trying to pull off pranks or to cause trouble. This year he wants to try to make the most of Hogwarts. The boy is also very geeky and takes his knowledge about superheroes and star wars very seriously. You will always see him carry a comic book with him. He decided to take a whole trunkload filled with comics, don't question him about it, he loves his comics a lot. Charlie can be very energetic but very unorganised. He can be a bit messy, so his future roommates may have to watch out for that. Charlie also has a dislike of sports. He doesn't see the point in sports. So maybe try to convince him as to why sports are so great!

NEEDS: Friends, Enemies, Prankster Buddies, Drama, ANYTHING!

-

16493.jpg

Nolan Burke
Unsorted | Aesthetic

Nolan is musically-inclined and a little bit of an introvert. He can be a wee bit shy when you first meet him, but once you're his friend, the Irish lad can be loud and passionate. Nolan loves to play music. He is always seen carrying some sort of instrument wherever he goes. However, he has decided that whenever he goes to Hogwarts, he will take his ukulele and bass, as that's the only amount he can carry. Nolan loves sports, especially rugby. He may not be the best, but its something he is interested in. He also likes art, doing random sketches here and there, but much prefers music more than anything. Nolan can be very clumsy and gullible to everything around him. He constantly is tripping over his own two feet and is always dropping everything.

NEEDS:
Friends, Enemies, Drama, ANYTHING!

-

17280.jpg

Xiuying Huang
Unsorted | Aesthetic

Xiuying is my last firstie for this upcoming IC year! She is related to Charlie's character, Jingyi Huang. Xiuying absolutely loves sports. Don't question her love for it, she just loves sports. Her favourite sports are football (soccer) and quidditch. She hopes that one day she can be on a quidditch team! Xiuying reluctantly wears her glasses as she has poor eyesight, so you may see her see her squint during class, trying to read the board or anywhere far away. However, the girl is a massive goofball and loves to have a good time! She can be very quirky. She cares deeply about her academics, as she doesn't want to disappoint her parents. Xiuying also has a high interest in Chinese history, as she always likes to research and read, as well as having the knowledge about where she and her ancestors came from. Xiuying also developed the liking of broadway musicals, as she has started to become a fan of them!

I also would love for her to have a role model of some kind too!

NEEDS: Friends, Drama, Enemies, Anything!!

My firsties haven't been sorted into a house yet, but once they do, I'll add their house!

And that's mostly all my students folks! If there is a character that hasn't been displayed here that you would like us to rp with, please let me know and we can work something out!

Again, if you're interested about Alex's storyline about his father or would somehow like to be a part of it (Like be his long lost father or a possible long lost sibling - please let me know! I'd love to do something about it!)

If you have any questions, let me know!

HAPPY PLOTTING!​

Hey

How about a friendly sport rivalry between Zachariah and Xiuying if they end up in different houses. Or if they are in the same house then they can always have that friendship where you push the other to be/do better?

Hi!!!!

What do you think about friendship between Kiara and Issac? They are in the same year but they haven't really interacted. One of Kiara's uncles plays Quidditch so she tries to catch up with everything that is happening in Quidditch, but that really doesn't work out since she is not really into it herself. Issac can keep her up with everything that is going on there. Also, she can support him and try to push him to try outs. Maybe they Can be crushes or something like that, if that's needed too!

Also, I Can offer Kiara as a friend to Alexander, since she really gets along with mostly everyone and they are in the same house. They can be study buddies and they can bond over arts!! She can try to help him to find his father. I feel like they'd get along and if it's needed, she can be his role model.

And I can offer Parker to Nolan and Charlie. He is unsorted too. He can bond over music with Nolan, he is taking his drum sticks everywhere. With Charlie he can bond over disliking sports, he is not really into it too, oh, and Charlie can help him to get used to Magic World, since it really confuses Parker.

Kiara + Xiuying. Kiara loves kids and everyone, she can be some sort of guide to her, since it's not her first year in Hogwarts anymore. She can also be her role model or just close friend, she Can help with stuff and be like big sister in school.

Let me know what do you think about it! :D

How about a friendly sport rivalry between Zachariah and Xiuying if they end up in different houses. Or if they are in the same house then they can always have that friendship where you push the other to be/do better?
Hello Lexi!

Ooo I definitely like this idea! Maybe they could be friends that have some sporty competition that also pushes the other to do better if that makes sense?

Let me know what you think! :D

Hi!!!!

What do you think about friendship between Kiara and Issac? They are in the same year but they haven't really interacted. One of Kiara's uncles plays Quidditch so she tries to catch up with everything that is happening in Quidditch, but that really doesn't work out since she is not really into it herself. Issac can keep her up with everything that is going on there. Also, she can support him and try to push him to try outs. Maybe they Can be crushes or something like that, if that's needed too!

Also, I Can offer Kiara as a friend to Alexander, since she really gets along with mostly everyone and they are in the same house. They can be study buddies and they can bond over arts!! She can try to help him to find his father. I feel like they'd get along and if it's needed, she can be his role model.

And I can offer Parker to Nolan and Charlie. He is unsorted too. He can bond over music with Nolan, he is taking his drum sticks everywhere. With Charlie he can bond over disliking sports, he is not really into it too, oh, and Charlie can help him to get used to Magic World, since it really confuses Parker.

Kiara + Xiuying. Kiara loves kids and everyone, she can be some sort of guide to her, since it's not her first year in Hogwarts anymore. She can also be her role model or just close friend, she Can help with stuff and be like big sister in school.

Let me know what do you think about it! :D
Hello Sophia!

I think a friendship between Kiara and Issac sounds lovely! Issac needs some more friends so that would be nice! I like idea of the whole quidditch concept, that’s awesome!

Ooo I think Alexander would be pleased to make another friend! He’ll be a bit shy at first! It will defiantly take a little bit of a while to bring up about his father though, so he might not talk or bring it up straight away. But we can see what happens!

I think Xiuying would appreciate it heaps for some sort of guide! Xiuying will be a little lost at Hogwarts for a bit since she is separated from her family who lives in Australia, so i think that would be great!

Hello Lexi!

Ooo I definitely like this idea! Maybe they could be friends that have some sporty competition that also pushes the other to do better if that makes sense?

Let me know what you think! :D
That's what I was thinking :lol: :D ... Makes perfect sense

Lets do it

Maria I know we have a bunch of ideas already at my PD so I'll just add one, but I was thinking Natalia and Valencia could be interesting? They interacted and kind of got along, but Natalia would completely change he tune if she finds out Valencia is muggleborn. That could be interesting?

Maria I know we have a bunch of ideas already at my PD so I'll just add one, but I was thinking Natalia and Valencia could be interesting? They interacted and kind of got along, but Natalia would completely change he tune if she finds out Valencia is muggleborn. That could be interesting?
Ooo yes! I think that would be awesome! I needed to add some twist into Valencia life, so this would be perfect!

Ooo yes! I think that would be awesome! I needed to add some twist into Valencia life, so this would be perfect!
I'm pretty keen for this, and I also suggested to Soho this might spark a rivalry between Valentine and Natalia. So would it be cool if I add this to my list to start soon(ish)?

I'm pretty keen for this, and I also suggested to Soho this might spark a rivalry between Valentine and Natalia. So would it be cool if I add this to my list to start soon(ish)?
Oooo yes! I did see the suggestion and I thought that would also be interesting! And yeah, its cool! :D

Hey Maria :wub:

For Samantha I have Hattie Thorne. She's also a sixth year and doesn't have many friends at the moment mostly because she's been trying to keep out of everyone's drama. She can be very bossy once you get to know her and is very used to getting her own way being an only child, but other than that she's really sweet, loves using her imagination, enjoys the outdoors, and is very loyal to her close friends. I'm happy for them to do an RP together and hopefully become friends!

For Valencia, I'm enjoying the RP right now between her and Louis. I'm hoping they can be really good friends! Louis could teach her more about the magical world whilst she can teach him about the muggle world. Maybe we could start another RP for them after once Hogwarts goes back?

Let me know what you think ^_^

Hey Maria :wub:

For Samantha I have Hattie Thorne. She's also a sixth year and doesn't have many friends at the moment mostly because she's been trying to keep out of everyone's drama. She can be very bossy once you get to know her and is very used to getting her own way being an only child, but other than that she's really sweet, loves using her imagination, enjoys the outdoors, and is very loyal to her close friends. I'm happy for them to do an RP together and hopefully become friends!

For Valencia, I'm enjoying the RP right now between her and Louis. I'm hoping they can be really good friends! Louis could teach her more about the magical world whilst she can teach him about the muggle world. Maybe we could start another RP for them after once Hogwarts goes back?

Let me know what you think ^_^
Hello Kaye!

Hattie + Samantha - Ooo! I think that would be awesome! Samantha needs some more friends or people she could develop friendships with, so that would be awesome!

Louis + Valencia - Yes! I defiantly like the train thread that is happening between the two of them at the moment! I think them exchanging the knowledge about their own worlds would be great! Valencia would be happy to help the magical folk get a better understanding of the muggle world.

I'm here!

Sam x Ren. We've talked about them.

Isaac.... hm. Casper maybe? Or Allison maybe.

Alex and Cas for sure.

Sam, hear me out. Charlie and Charlie. We must.

And also charlie and Nolan?

I'm here!

Sam x Ren. We've talked about them.

Isaac.... hm. Casper maybe? Or Allison maybe.

Alex and Cas for sure.

Sam, hear me out. Charlie and Charlie. We must.

And also charlie and Nolan?
Hello!!

Sam + Ren - Yep we have haha!

Issac + Casper or Allison - Issac is in 5th year, so maybe that could work? I'm not sure - Do you have any characters that are in 5th year at the moment?

Alex + Casper - Yep, I'm defiantly keen on that! Like we talked about!

Charlie + Charlie - I think Charlie Jacobs would be excited to find out that there is another person in his year that has the same name as him. So that could be an interesting turn lol! However, Charlie Jacobs can be quite troublesome and into pranks, if your Charlie is into that sort of thing!

Charlie + Nolan - That can be quite interesting! They're in the same house and such, so I think that would be cool! We can see how they go?

Hey Maria!

Alexander x Julien: They seem very simillar in stuff he also doesn't know who is father is and wants to find answers. He likes to write and observe stuff. He is an second year ravenclaw, so I don't know if Alexander would be pleased with hanging out with an younger person? They would match together I think for sure. And perhaps help eachother out with finding clues?

Valencia x Julien: Same for them, they have met before and share the same love for Astronomy. Perhaps future fling if they will make it to good friends. Same age and house.

Hey Maria!

Alexander x Julien: They seem very simillar in stuff he also doesn't know who is father is and wants to find answers. He likes to write and observe stuff. He is an second year ravenclaw, so I don't know if Alexander would be pleased with hanging out with an younger person? They would match together I think for sure. And perhaps help eachother out with finding clues?

Valencia x Julien: Same for them, they have met before and share the same love for Astronomy. Perhaps future fling if they will make it to good friends. Same age and house.
Hiya Jamie!

Alexander x Julien - Alexander doesn't mind hanging out with younger students. I think them having a similar experience of them not knowing their father would be nice. Someone that Alex can relate to would be great!

Valencia x Julien - Ooo I like this! Yes! Them having a common interest would help Valencia make some friends! Valencia is still confused about the magical world, so maybe she could ask him questions too about it? Ooo a future fling! I had some idea for Valencia to have a crush in the future, so that could be good!

:D

Hello Kaye!

Hattie + Samantha - Ooo! I think that would be awesome! Samantha needs some more friends or people she could develop friendships with, so that would be awesome!

Louis + Valencia - Yes! I defiantly like the train thread that is happening between the two of them at the moment! I think them exchanging the knowledge about their own worlds would be great! Valencia would be happy to help the magical folk get a better understanding of the muggle world.

Yay okay! I can start something for Hattie and Samantha later in the next week, and we can start a new RP for Louis and Valencia once the semester starts ^_^

I'll send you the link to the RP when I'm done xx

Sam + Ren - Yep we have haha!

Issac + Casper or Allison - Issac is in 5th year, so maybe that could work? I'm not sure - Do you have any characters that are in 5th year at the moment?

Alex + Casper - Yep, I'm defiantly keen on that! Like we talked about!

Charlie + Charlie - I think Charlie Jacobs would be excited to find out that there is another person in his year that has the same name as him. So that could be an interesting turn lol! However, Charlie Jacobs can be quite troublesome and into pranks, if your Charlie is into that sort of thing!

Charlie + Nolan - That can be quite interesting! They're in the same house and such, so I think that would be cool! We can see how they go?
Sam/Ren: Do you want to start this one?
Isaac: I have Rose?
Alex/Casper: I can start this one?
Charlies: Do you want to start this one? My Charlie is softer and sweet but might follow along out of either curiousity or loyalty
Charlie/Nolan: I can start this one, in the dorms maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back