Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Straight 13 1/2 Inch Rigid Hazel Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
While Natalia was sure her parents would want her to put more effort into talking to Liusaidh Fergusson in her free time, Natalia needed a break from trying to be friends with the girl. She was nice, sometimes, but mostly exhausting. Besides, it would be nice to have a few friends in her own year as well, as that would make sitting in class less lonely. Natalia had been hoping to prepare a bit for Potions class by doing some reading, and scanned the library for any familiar faces to sit with. She spotted the girl she had spoken to at the Valentine's Dance, Valencia. She had seemed alright, and Natalia decided to take a chance. If nothing else, she might make a decent study partner. Natalia took a seat at the same table as the Ravenclaw and gave her a slight smile. "Hello Valencia." She said, feeling slightly awkward.

Valencia now entered her second year of Hogwarts. And the girl still had been confused about magic. Like, there were spells to remember - which she was getting okay at. But the how of it all was hard for her to grasp. How did the wand perform magic? How did the portraits move and talk? It had been overwhelming and confusing for her. The young Ravenclaw had decided to make her way to the library, for yet another set of research of magic. She had a few bits and pieces that could help her, but this whole new world had been hard for her to grasp. The girl looked up from the book she was currently reading when she heard a voice. She smiled gently at the girl. Valencia didn't really know the girl, only that her name was Natalia and that they only spoke a little at the Valentine's dance. "Oh, hello Natalia," Valencia says with a small smile

Natalia smiled back at the Ravenclaw, a bit encouraged by her friendly tone. It was a nice idea, that maybe she could make a friend from a different house and someone that wasn't connected to anyone important. "How was your break?" Natalia asked her, pulling out her book so she could start studying in a bit. Valencia also seemed to have been studying, and Natalia definitely didn't want to distract her for too long .

Valencia shrugged a little. "It was alright I guess. I got to see my friends and family who I hadn't seen in a while, so that was great" Valencia says with a small smile and shrug. The girl was glad to be in the muggle world for a while. It was a world that she could understand and grasp the concept. Whereas with this world, it had just been too confusing and a bit overwhelming for her to understand. "Anyways, how about you? How was your break?" Valencia says as she returns the question, as she moves a few of her things so that Natalia could have some room.

Natalia nodded at Valencia's words, though she tilted her head a little. She was always curious about friendships, as she didn't really have any herself. "Do you have friends who go go to other wizarding schools?" She asked curiously, wondering if that was why Valencia hadn't seen them in a while. To Natalia, it felt sometimes like everyone at Hogwarts must have knwon each other before school started, because she didn't understand how else everyone seemed to have found friendship so easily. Though she knew that wasn't the case. "My break was alright. My family was invited to the Fergusson Hensel wedding, which was pretty special." She said with a slight smile, completely confident the girl would know what she was talking about. "Though my sister was a bit of a nuisance." She added with a slight frown.

Valencia looked down a little bit, shaking her head a little. "Oh no. I don't uh, partially have any other friends that go to any other wizarding schools," Valencia says with a shrug. Recently, Valencia had some worries and ben nervous whenever she talked about the muggle side of her life, to magical people, as she was sometimes worried about what they thought. But she had hoped that what was happening right now, wasn't that sort of situation. Valencia nodded as Natalia explained that she went to a wedding, though she was unfamiliar with these names. "Oh? A wedding? That sounds nice" Valencia says with a small nod and a smile. The girl hadn't really attended that many weddings, only going to a few of her aunts and uncles weddings. "Siblings can be like that sometimes" Valencia says with a small chuckle and a nod with agreement. The girl had found her brother annoying sometimes, but that just how siblings were.

Natalia was a little confused by Valencia's comment, as she had just said she had seen her friends over break. "Are they homeschooled, then? Or younger than us and about to start Hogwarts?" She asked, a slight frown on her face. Though she was having a slightly uneasy feeling about this. She was also a little frustrated that Valencia didn't seem all that impressed by the wedding they had attended, just calling it a wedding. As if it hadn't been one of the bigger pureblood events out there. She nodded cautiously as Valencia spoke about siblings, though she doubted Valencia's siblings would be as frustrating as her sister. "You have a twin, right?" She asked, remembering the boy from her classes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back