OOC First Name
Mia
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
🏳️‍🌈Cas, 🏳️‍🌈Gay🏳️‍🌈
Wand
Curly 12.5" Flexible Chestnut with Mermaid Scale Core
Linden was walking down obsidian eating some Lemon Sorbet.

ainsley was not the caracter rowan ment 2 put in this thred but she was here now :) "Hello!" she sed

[[that post made me cackle]]

Lin looked up as someone walked past. "morning" he said even though it was mid afternoon.

((lol i was ognna post w connor bc of the old lemon corn sandwich thread but since ainsleys here might as well go along with it lol i think theyd get along well bc they both like nature and stuff))

ainsley stopped & thought. "is it?" time sometimes got away from her. "i thought it was after lunch..."

((you could do both))

lin shrugged. 'maybe it is afternoon. but who said this isn't lunch"

"true..."

lemon nodded and continued walking down the street.

connor had been so embarrased agftre last time he saw linen and didnt understand who he was talking about. he saw the brunet talkin 2 a tall lady from the wands shop and looked away quick hoping mlindedn wouldnt notice him

((none of those typos were even on purpose i just edit the hell out of myself usually lmao))

Lin continued walking down the street looking at the boats on the harbour not paying attention to where he was going.

connor was relievied linden didnt seem to nocice him and he tried to slip away but he tripped over a rock and bumped right inot linden and knocked his ice cream out of his hand and made him drope it. "****!" he yelled.

linden hadnt noticed connor until they colided. and his lemon sorbet wnt splodging down his shirt. "Oh ****" he said.

connor pancicked and tried to wipe the ice cream off lindens shirt quickly. "sorry sorry!"

[[Connor apologising I'm shocked]]

lindens shoulders sank eh was disapointed that hr had lost his snack. he realised who he had walked into as the older brunet tried to mop up his shirt. 'no stress he said even though he was disapointed both for the icecream and the shirt.

connor felt really bad. "i could buy you a nother one." he offered then realised it was a bad idea

linden shook his head. "no it's all good mate he said. heh ad been the one who hadn't been paying attention to where he was going. "what's been happening?"

connor shrugged and put his hands in his pockets. lots was happening but ie didnt know how to tel linedn any of it. "i wanted 2 say sorry actually." he said before he coudl talki himself out of it. "i thought u meant kas, not casper."

lin opened his mouth to say somehting as corn spoke but shut it again as the older boy continued. "it's okay. i realised after you left what happened. i never think of kasim as being kas" he said. looking at the boy. "Sorrt. i did mean Casper. he said unable to stop a smile twitching at the side of his mouth as he said his boyfriends name.

connor couldnt hel pa small snort. "if you call kas kasim he'd probably hit u." he said with sadmness in his voice. i twas so much easier thinkin abt the version of kas he had known @ school. He didn't even know if Kas actually cared about that anymore.

linden chuckled. "maybe that is why we have never gotten on" he said.

(("oh wow professor le fey what are you doing here?" siad connor :r ))

connor shrugged and nodded. "might be." He put his hands in his pockets awkwardly

(( whoops sorry didn't notice wrong account))

Linden nodded as Connor confirmed that it may be why kasim didn't like him. he was pretty sure it was only one of the reasons. after the last time they had spoken argued with each other he had decided to stop trying to be friends with connor. but today he seemed like the cool guy he had looked up to at school. "Hey, seeing as my lunch is now on my shirt do oyu want to go and get a sandwich or something?" he asked.

((that's okay. I SHOULD make a start at my job applications anyway :r ))

((IM BACK sorry my sister brought round pizza and we watched chicago lawlz))

conor was tryung to think fo a polite way to get out of thisc onversation and leave linden alone when the magizoologist aked him if he wanted to go get lunch. "Oh... are you sure?"

((I guessed that may be what happened. Say hello to your sister for me))

Linden nodded. im not doing much else today. he said. He wondered what con had been up to since school

Users who are viewing this thread

Back