Last Movie You Saw

Madeline Walden said:
Professor Monty Pendleton said:
I saw it on Saturday with Phoebe

'Just a salad that needs... addressing.'

I loved it :r
That was my favourite line throughout the whole movie, it was so funny. I absolutely loved it! :woot:
#MAKEWAAAY

I saw the new Maze Runner movie (The Scorch Trials) the other day and the people infected by the flare are so creepy! And like most of it wasn't even in the book :r

Other than that, it was really good but I don't want to spoil it so yeah :p

I also just saw The Scorch Trials and thought it was good, really action packed. I liked it as an adaptation. Sure, it wasn't perfectly like the book, but it condensed away things that didn't need to be there and set the story up well for the final movie.

I re-watched Shaun of the Dead recently, and I haven't seen this film in ages, and it is awesome, forgot how much I liked it.

It feels like I haven't watched a movie in ages. I think the last one I saw was Ted 2 in the cinema and that was earlier in the year.

I went to to watch a 40th anniversary screening of Monty Python and the Holy Grail, it was really excellent a fantastic film and really fun to watch it in the cinema.

I saw the last hunger games movie yesterday and it was really good! There were some parts different to the book as there naturally is but I still overall really enjoyed it. It's just upsetting that it's the last one :(

I watched Doomsday last night, it basically Mad Max but set in Scotland, worth a watch if you like post-apocalyptic films.

I watched the Great Gatsby last night, I'd never seen it or read it before, but I thought the film was really great, I'm sort of glad I never read it in school, I can imagine that I would've disliked it in school. I really enjoyed it, and I really loved Leonardo DiCaprio.

Stefan Archer said:
I watched the Great Gatsby last night, I'd never seen it or read it before, but I thought the film was really great, I'm sort of glad I never read it in school, I can imagine that I would've disliked it in school. I really enjoyed it, and I really loved Leonardo DiCaprio.
I started the book a few weeks ago but couldn't really get into it - maybe I should finish it :D

I just saw Deadpool. Yea, I know I'm late to the party. :p
It was fun.

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
It was fun.
I still haven't seen it. :r

The Peanuts Movie

I've just come back from seeing 10 Cloverfield Lane and oh my god it was amazing. I'm still in shock trying to process what i've just watched! :o :blank:

Just finished watching 'the Good Dinosaur' and it was so emotional :cry: :cry:
Why do they make Disney movies so unbearably sad?

Batman v. Superman

That movie is heart wrenching, The Good Dinosaur, is such a sweet movie.

Dirty Grampa. That was a couple of months ago I think when it was in cinemas. It was all degrees of wrong.

Captain America: Civil War

Okay, so i've just watched the new Ghostbusters and it was so good! Absolutely hilarious and I think I might be in love with Kate McKinnon :woot: :wub:

Matthew Cosgrove said:
Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
It was fun.
I still haven't seen it. :r
Finally saw Deadpool. Little over rated in my opinion but a fun movie to watch.

Over the weekend I watched the last two Star Trek films in preparation for seeing the new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back