Last Movie You Saw

I just watched the Disney version of the Hunchback of Notre Dame, I hadn't seen it before.
I'd seen a really old 1920s silent film adaptation of the book, but I'd never watched the disney version. And to be really honest, how on earth could it be classed as a kids film, like wow, this is not for kids. Especially that opening sequence.

Frollo is just out of this world in that film. A lot of Dinsey films are like that, how are they even meant for kids?

But last movie I actually saw was The Lone Ranger a couple of weeks ago because I was bored and wanted to watch a movie and I had it on my laptop xD Only reason.​

The last movie I saw on the big screen was Hansel and Gretel which was two or three years ago..

I watched Avengers Grimm on my laptop last night with my husband..

Cinema: Cinderella while mom was scared of being at home in a storm. :tut:
Home: Coming to America. Love Eddie Murphy. ^_^

Home: The Fault in our Stars. D:

Cinema: The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron

Home: It was either... Meet the Robinsons or Guardians of the Galaxy xD

At the theater: Jurassic World - It was tons of fun!

At home: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

I haven't been the cinema in a while, I recently watched Pride, it is incredible. What a film like wow. Loved it.

(Do Eunbi, I personally thought it lacked good acting, but have you seen any of the Sherwood productions? Example: Couragous or Fireproof?)

The Hobbit:Battle of the Five Armies.
I'm obsessed with all of the LoTR and Hobbit movies.
They are, in my opinion, the very best film to movie adaptions.
Also, I love watching Thrandruil kick butt. :woot:

I can't stand Lotr to be honest. The books were bad and the movies worse xD

But I watched the Hobbit, only because I watched Lotr and I can't not finish a series.

Anyway, I watched Minions in the cinema!

At Home: Carl Barron comedy show

You've got me curious.
What could you not stand about the movies and the books? :)

At home: BBC Merlin DVD Season 5 (again, lol)

I've never seen LoTR or The Hobbit (saving them for when I'm sick and need a marathon xD ) But with that said, I do have a particular interest in Thorin :r

The last film I watched at the cinema was The Devil Wears Prada, 9 years ago :o

And at home, I believe it was The Hunger Games Mockingjay (part 1). Really need to see part 2 :p

I watched Pride again today.
Seriously, such a good film.

Love Pride :wub:
At home, I last watched Home (unless I've forgotten one). It was really cute. I love sweet little family movies, so this really hit the spot. :lol:

I re-watched Laputa: Castle in the Sky, I hadn't seen this film in years, and decided to re-watch it. Forgotten how much I enjoyed it. It was really great, some of the music is just amazing.

Haven't seen that one. :)

I watched Monster's Inc yesterday evening. Much, much better than the prequel.
My family actually called me Boo because I looked just like her when I was younger.

Just watched The Scorch Trials and it was pretty good. Obviously not as good as the books :p but pretty decent. The whole maze runner series is so amazing at getting across everyone's point of view and getting you to understand why certain people pursue different paths and why people do what they do. I love it :wub:

Pretty sure it was The Lego Movie, but it might have been an old Disney film. I've been watching a lot of old classics.

Pfft. Everything is awesome... :D

Anyway, I watched Miracle in Cell No. 7. It's really really sad. I cried like 8 times. lol

I watched this french film called Playtime, the other night.
It's a comedy and admittedly funny in a couple of places, and really excellently made. It doesn't however have a real plot.

I watched How to Train your Dragon 1 and 2.

It's super cool, of course since it involves dragons. And has a bit of humor to it too.

I went to see Bill the other day. It was good, like I don't know if it'll be released outside of the UK, but it was good. I feel like you had to like or just know Horrible Histories to really get the humour, but i dunno my friends and I really enjoyed it.

Stefan Archer said:
I went to see Bill the other day. It was good, like I don't know if it'll be released outside of the UK, but it was good. I feel like you had to like or just know Horrible Histories to really get the humour, but i dunno my friends and I really enjoyed it.
I saw it on Saturday with Phoebe

'Just a salad that needs... addressing.'

I loved it :r

Professor Monty Pendleton said:
I saw it on Saturday with Phoebe

'Just a salad that needs... addressing.'

I loved it :r
That was my favourite line throughout the whole movie, it was so funny. I absolutely loved it! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back