Kingsley Ranch

Caysi laughed. " Yeah!" She said laughing. " Is there going to be a party tonight?" She asked smiling and dancing. " I'm pumped for anything!" She said laughing and jumping around.

"Guess that means you better win Caysi...i'm kind of looking forward to a party tonight!" Kat teased as she grabbed her bag and got ready to leave with the rest of them.

Harry laughed as Caysi ran out and did some practise. She rushed up stairs and got showered and dressed, simple denim shorts and a plain T, she hair sat in a wavy messed up kinda way, but she didn't really mind. She was so excited as she pulled on her converses she didn't realise she had one green and one yellow on. She looked down and laughed but kinder liked it so left them on. She ran out with the others as they left, "Oo party!" she said happily.

Harri grinned nodding her head at Kiera, "You ready Caysi?" she asked excitedly.

Caysi nodded. " I'm ready, I'm going to win!" She said happily, she believed that she could, and if she did there was going to be a party involved for her. She made her way down the stairs.

Kiera skipped down the stairs and into the garage. Her daddy would be driving them all to the competition. He was already in the car. As soon as they all were safely buckled. Sean started the car and drove away. With in a few minutes, they had made it to the pool Caysi would be diving in.

Caysi got out of the car when they got there. " Alright guys, there are bleachers in there to sit on!" She said smiling. She made her way to the locker room and got dressed in her bathing suit. She was supposed to do a lap for warm up, she jumped in the pool and did her lap. She got out and waved at her friends. She sat and waited for her name to be called so that she could do her first dive.

Kat went to sit on one of the benches that Caysi pointed to and waited to see what was supposed to happen next. She was very new to this whole thing and wasn't really sure what was going on at the moment. Kat saw Caysi wave at them from the pool and she smiled at her friend and waved back. "Go Caysi!" she said stupidly with a laugh.

Kiera skipped to the stands that Caysi pointed out. Kiera waved at Caysi as she stood waiting for her first dive. She whistled at her friend. "Lets go Sham!" she cheered out encouragingly. She looked around to see if any of the Finnigans were in the stands.

Daniel made his way to the bleachers. " What has she gotten herself into." He asked. He sat down, he saw a very pretty girl turn around, she was probably one of Caysi's friends. He clapped when she did her lap.

((i can only say one thing about daniel...DAYUM!! =P~ =)) ))

"Hey Kiera! Is this what its going to be like at your competition? Only without the pool." Kat asked curiously. She'd never been to a gymnastics competition and in all actuality this was the first diving competition she'd ever been to.

Kiera looked curiously at a boy who was oddly familiar. She wondered who he was as he sat down near her. She was snapped out of her thoughts by Kat's voice. She grinned brightly. "Yeah pretty much but yall will be farther away from me. Its pretty fun!" she said cheerfully. "I know Caysi is going to rock this! I cant wait to see the gold!" she said laughing.

Kat blushed a deep scarlet at how stupid she had just sounded. "Right...well then I hope she wins a gold medal then too!" she said sheepishly. She noticed an older boy sitting near them and trying to be quiet she whispered to Kiera, "Who's the cutie? He looks like one of Caysi's brothers doesn't he?" Kat knew it wasn't Mark because she'd seen a picture of him, but this boy defeintely looked like he could be related to them.

Caysi heard her name being called, she was the second last one. She would be doing a Forward 2 1/2 Somersaults in the Pike Position, she sighed while she climbed the stairs to the platform. She smiled at her friends. She took a deep breath, she jumped off, she could feel the air swishing around her. She felt her hands hit the water, then her face. She got out of the water, she saw the playback , she made a little splash. the next dive she would make no splash what so ever.

Kiera looked at the boy thoughtfully. Maybe that was how she knew him? Did she meet him along time ago, the first time she went to Caysi's house. Kiera continued to look at the boy. He was really attractive. "Maybe. He looks so familiar. I think Mark has a twin but hes not identical. Maybe thats him..." she said with a small smile. Kiera turned in time to see Caysi dive. Kiera clapped loudly. "Whoo!! Go Caysi!!" Kiera cheered.

"Oh...I didn't know that Mark had a twin. Not bad looking is he?" Kat winked at her friend and then heard someone announce Caysi's name overhead. "Whoo hoo!! Go Caysi!!" Kat said as Caysi jumped off the board and hit the water. "Wow, that's really awesome!" she said to no one in particular.

Caysi smiled. She saw her scores, all nines and one ten. She laughed and sat down, she didn't see her trainer, but her trainer lives in Glasgow, so that would mean a muggle plane, she doesn't like them.

Caysi went up again, she sighed and laughed, she almost slipped when she got up to the platform. She was going to do a Back 2 1/2 Somersaults in the Tuck Position. She did it perfectly and smiled when she came out, all 10's on her scores.

Caysi laughed, she got back up the stairs and was going to do her third dive, she only had 3 more dives, she could do this. She stretched her head side to side and did a Reverse 1 1/2 Somersaults in the Tuck Position. She smiled while she did her dive, she hit the water happily. No water splashed, hopefully this year she would win the gold. She waved to her friends, and went back to sit down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back