Kingsley Ranch

Daniel laughed. " I'm up for a party!" He said. " I'm sure that Cameron is fine, Mark is probably with him." He said, Kiera was really pretty, a party with her would be awesome.

Caysi laughed. " Ooh, good!" She smiled. " I hope that their alright!" She said hoping that they were, she saw Daniel stare at Kiera and gave him a good kick in the shin when no one was looking, she laughed like a maniac after, she couldn't stop laughing, she didn't know why. Kiera and Kat and Harri probably thought that she was crazy.

" I don't know.." She said laughing still, she couldn't find out what was so funny, it wasn't her friends, there was something funny..I guess. " I can't stop laughing!" She said.

Kat snorted loudly at Kiera's comment. "I think she needs immediate medical attention!" she teased. "Seriously Caysi...what's so bloody funny?" Kat asked, now catching a case of the giggles herself. Kat couldn't help but notice that Daniel kept staring at Kiera, which made her giggle even more.

Kiera was completely oblivious to what they were laughing at. She had no clue Daniel was staring at her. She groaned as Kat started laughing. "Not you too!" she said. Kiera face was turning red. Were they laughing at her?

Caysi laughed even harder, she fell on the floor to her knees and laughed like a loonatic. " Oh my.." She said laughing like a crazy person.

Daniel laughed and patted Caysi's back, obviously someone had seen that he was staring at Kiera. He blushed. " Are you alright Caysi?" He said stepping down to her. She seemed to be a loonatic.

Caysi laughed, her laugh kept getting stronger, " Oh, I'm fine!" She said laughing. " Ohhh, Ohh, Have fun!" She said to Kiera laughing like a loony bin person.

"Wait Kiera! I'm coming too!" Kat said as she took off after her friend. "What did you leave for? Could you not tell that he was totally checking you out?" she added as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Caysi laughed, it hurt her stomach so much, but she didn't know what was so funny. " I...am ....not...a ...loonatic!...and...you...deserved it!" She said between laughs.

Kat's jaw dropped and then she went pink, "Sorry Kiera! That's not it at all. I was laughing because he was being blatantly obvious and staring at you. Did you not notice?" She hadn't realized that Kiera had been so oblivious to the whole scene outside.

Caysi got up. " Oh lordie!" She said laughing still.

((( I'm out for the night! :) See you all tomorrow! )))

Kiera was relieved to hear that the only reason they had been laughing was because Daniel was staring at her. She breathed a sigh of relief. Kiera shook her head. "I had absolutely no idea that he was staring! What would make him do that?" she wondered outloud.

Kat rolled her eyes at her friend. "Oh gee I don't know maybe it's the fact that you have a big booger in your nose." she said sarcastically. "Or maybe he likes you...but you can pick whichever you'd like." she added with a snort.

Kiera's hand immediately flew to her nose at the suggestion. She put it back down though. She thought over what Kat suggested. "He just met me and barely spoke to me." she pointed out. Obviously he didnt like her. If he did it would only confuse her. Link had just kissed Kiera earlier in the summer. What would she do?

"Oh big whoop! Mark's never met me and yet for some odd, unexplained reason he likes me. Maybe he thinks you're cute." Kat said, still shocked that Kiera was totally clueless as to what was going on right in front of her eyes.

"Oh for the love of Merlin! Kiera wake up!" Kat laughed. "Come on, let's just go back over there and pretend like you didn't have a temporary lapse in brain functioning okay?!?" she added as she grabbed Kiera's arm and pulled her.

Kiera allowed herself to be dragged back over to where Daniel and Caysi were. This time she would pay more attention, she promised herself. She grinned. "Okay yall ready to head home?" she asked hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back