Kingsley Ranch

Caysi nodded, the next few dives would be easy. She laughed at the playbacks of the other competitor's, she thought that they had nothing against her. She got up and did her dives. She breathed heavy going up the last step to do her last dive.

She sighed, and looked at her friends and Daniel, what on earth was he doing here! She smiled and nodded. She was going to do a Armstand Back 2 Somersaults, 1 1/2 Twists in the Pike Position. Since it was an armstand, she had to get into a handstand position. She got into the position and did everything, she nailed it! Finally! She got out of the water happy.

It was the awards time! She put on her sweat suit and smiled, she was shaking, not because she was cold.. because she was nervous. She didn't want to get 2nd place again, that would ruin her. She heard the 3rd place position called, it wasn't her, atleast she wouldn't get lower than before. She looked up as they announced the second place it wasn't her! She was sure that she didn't make it then. " First Place Caysi Finnigan!" She turned her head. " What?" She said. She got up and received her gold medal and shook the judges hands. " Oh wow." She said happily as the medal was put on her neck. She went to the stands where her friends were, she bashed then with hugs. She was just soo happy.

Kiera watched as Caysi recieved her medal. Kiera cheered and grinned with happiness. As soon as the ceremonies were over, Kiera ran to Caysi. She threw her arms over her neck. "You were awesome! Amazing! Brilliant!" she said laughing.

Caysi laughed. " I'm so happy!" She said. " Party tonight?" She asked Kiera. " I'm glad that I didn't end up doing a belly flop!" She said giggling still hugging Kiera.

"Yes Caysi!! You were brilliant!! Absolutely wonderful!" Kat said as she hugged her friend. "I'd say you've earned your party!" she teased.

Caysi laughed, "Even that 'boy' up there?" She asked slyly. " Daniel get your butt down here!" She said yelled out.

"Of course we were right and i'm sure that Kiera would love for him to come!" Kat practically yelled out. She knew Kiera was probably going to kill her for saying that loudly, but it was too funny. "So that's your brother then Caysi? I thought he looked an awful lot like the rest of your family. So...is that Mark's twin? Kiera said she wasn't too sure."

Daniel laughed at his sister, she was so predictable. " Hey there, Good job Caysi!"He said hugging his sister. " Yeah, I'll come and I'm Daniel Finnigan, Mark Finnigan's twin." He said.

((where the hell has mark been? kat's gonna feel like she's been stood up :p =)) ))

"Nice to meet you Daniel." Kat said sweetly with a quick glance at Kiera. "So...Caysi, i'll have to get you a congrats present when we get back to New Zealand. Anything you have in mind that you want?"

((( awww sorry! he'll be at the party!)))

Caysi smiled. " I did have fun!" She said. " Oh, you don't have to get me anything!" She said smiling.

Caysi looked around too. " I don't see him around either." She said. " Kiera, wasn't her supposed to come?" She asked.

"Maybe he just caught up with something. I'm sure there's no reason to be worried." Kat said trying to soothe her friends as they both look slightly panicked at the fact that Cameron hadn't shown up. "And I insist on getting you a small something....if you don't give me any ideas then you'll be getting gender fudge!" she added trying to break the mood.

((he better show up...i'd hate for kat to get a complex :p))

Caysi widened her eyes when Kiera said that Cameron was going to be here. " Oh my..." She said softly. " Oh no, no gender fudge! A book, a nice book would be lovely mate!" She said.

"Oh I wasn't going to tell her it was gender fudge...I was just going to tell her that it was homemade brownies that I baked just for her!" Kat teased as she crinkled her nose up and gave Caysi a slight arm nudge. "I can handle a book though. I have to stop in at Flourish and Blotts anyhow to get my new school books." she added as an after thought.

Caysi laughed. " Brownies, I could go for some of those right now." She said giggling. " So about that party..." She lead on.

"I don't remember anyone saying anything about a party either." Kat said playing along with Kiera. "I think Caysi spent too much time air deprived under that water. Party! Ha!" she added with a smirk.

Caysi went sad. " Oh, alright then." She said quietly. " Shall we go home then?" She asked quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back