Kingsley Ranch

Caysi giggled. " Oh nothing big, just dying hair." She laughed. " We did have fun this year, I have to tell you that!" She smiled.

Cam laughed "Dyeing your hair?" he asked slightly puzzled, "What colours?" he asked bringing his swing to a halt.

Caysi laughed. " Well, I did black with red, purple and blonde highlights! And Kiera did her's pink and then I dyed mine back to blonde." She said happily.

Cam laughed "Wow, girls do weird things!" he siad raising and eyebrow. "I prefer it blonde," he whispered running his hand throughher hair and kissing her.

Mark was smiling, only Cam knew where he was. " Stupid twigs!" He said when one of the twigs hit him. " Ugh." He said. He made his way through the forest without any more interruptions from the stupid twigs. He kicked a few branches away from him. He saw Caysi and Cameron and decided to go there. " Woah, am I interrupting something?" He asked.

Cam pulled away as he heard Mark, he jumped up grinning sheepishly "Alright Mark?" he asked, slightly embarressed.

Caysi looked away as she saw Mark, then she whispered to Cam. " Can you please ask him to leave?" She whispered to him.

Cam smiled and winked at Caysi "Erm Mark mind giving us a minute mate?" he asked, smiling at his friend in what he hoped was a casual way.

Mark looked at his sister when she whispered to Cam. " Nah, I'll just meet you all at the house later." He said. He left to go in the forest and was on his way.

Cam grinned "Thanks!" he said before turning back to Caysi, "Now where were we?" he asked softly, leaning over and kissing her again.

Caysi giggled. " Just about there." She said leaning in back to kiss him. When she let go she asked. " Now are you ever going to tell me where he was?" She asked.

Cam laughed "Definatly not!" he said grinning "He can do his own dirty work!" he said winking.

Caysi laughed. " I'm going to pester him 'till he tells me where he was!" She giggled.

Cam laughed "I don't think he'll tell you!" he said grinning. "Anyway, we should be getting back, still haven't seen dad and I think dinner should be just about ready!" he said looking at his watch. He got off the swing holding Caysi's hand "And I think we have a bit of explaining to do to Mark!" he said laughing.

Caysi sighed. " But I don't want go!" She laughed. " Well, I think we have to explain to Mark what's been going on." She said smiling holding Cam's hand.

Cam laughed "Come on!" he said "You gotta keep your strength up for the competition!" he said laughing. "Yeah he has the right to know, and Kiera, but I think she already knows," he said raising an eyebrow, "Or doesn't she?" he asked.

Caysi laughed. " Yeah, I think that she knows already, Mark shall know soon." She said.

"he shall indeed!" Cam said, "Home sweet home!" he said as the approached the house. He got out his key and held the door open for Caysi "ladies first!" he said winking at her.

Caysi smiled. " Thank you!" She smiled. " Where's everyone?" She asked looking at Cameron.

Cam looked around the unusually quiet house "No idea!" he said slipping off his shoes, "Come," he said softly walking upstairs to his room and flopping down on his bed.

Caysi took off her shoes and followed Cam up the stairs. She sat on a chair. " Nice room." She smiled.

"Thanks!" Cam said looking around his cosy room "So who else has my sister dragged back to my house for the summer?" he asked laughing.

Caysi giggled. " Katalina Vanderhol and Harriet Turner, all of them are my best friends." She said smiling.

"oh okay." he said smiling "So your all..What year now? Gosh can't even remember!" he said laughing.

Caysi laughed. " Kiera and I are going into our 4th Year. Kat is going into her 3rd Year. Harri is going into her 2nd Year." She smiled. " Your going into your 6th Year?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back